Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom (2444 Views)

I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Irijosa777(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2020
So I met this girl during our tp (300L) we became very close that people think we are in a relationship, during the tp she invited me to her appointment which I honored and ever since then we have been very close. After the tp we started crushing on each other but I was not in a hurry to go into a relationship with her, she is beautiful and have some good characters. Even though we are not in a relationship I do give her money to take care of herself such as making of hair and other things, buy food stuff, textbooks and pay some academic bills for her. When my emotion towards her get stronger I let her know my feeling towards her... After that boom! she started behaving as if she is my total responsibility which I also ignore, to her I am her boyfriend, to me she is my crush. when her phone screen got spoiled I told her that I'll repair it but she refused saying she need a new phone...
But the issue started when she started dragging space with my Mom.
I normally bought my mom provisions anytime am going home so I bought a can of tea and milk that I will take to my mom, that period she told me that her foodstuff is down especially tea and milk and we settle the for the size of tea and milk that am going to buy for her but when she discovered that I have bought a bigger tea and milk for my mom she changed her mind saying she want a bigger one too, that I can't buy my mom a big can of tea and milk then buy her a smaller one. She was very serious with all totally, I refused, I bought her the one we settle for her though she nagged about it. She once asked me to give her a phone that I had promised to give to my nephew which I refused, she was like "so this is about family first?" now it is my Mom, she has not enter but she has started dragging space, what will then happen when she is in?
So after the event I know i can't go into a relationship with her, though I have already made the plan to ask her out officially. I know we are really in love with each other, I really love her I wanted her to be my first love. I have even talk to my mom about her.
But with those attitude I have seen, I don't need advice from anybody before I knowing what to do. One thing about me is that I never allowed my emotion to blind the better part of me.
So I told her that we can't go into a relationship that we should just remain in friendship, no ill feeling, it was a hard decision for me because I really love her. she was mad at me, she swear never to do anything with me again and so on. I just told myself to give myself a time and move on that I will get over it.
But sometimes I just feel was not fair to her...
Did I do wrong by ending it.
Note: she doesn't easily take correction. She is also good at emotional blackmail.

7 Likes

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Slawormir: 3:58pm On May 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
You are a real niggarrr

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 18, 2020
You see the mistake you made was when you started giving her things like money when you guys haven’t even started dating and stuffs like that you shouldn’t have done that at first ......you started giving her money when you know very well that your not capable when the time comes ,now that she has started demanding for material things you feel she’s dragging space with your mom and your nephew ......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2020
Really?
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Colb461: 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
Red flag bro..japa
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by paul100(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2020
You did the right thing bro because that girl will not make a good wife.Thank God you were wise enough to see it.How can she dictate for you what and what not to buy for your own mother.
You just made me remember a story my mom told me.A guy was dating a girl that is similar to what you just said above,so the guy and his girl were to visit the guy family,they went shopping and the girl was complaining that the provisions were too much,that how can he buy this much things for his parents.
My guy use in sense dropped some things and they started the journey just for the girl to see themselves in her parents house and she got angry with him.
That kind of girl will be trouble in your family.Never belittle your family members before of one girl somewhere especially your father and mother

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Ningen(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2020
You did well. She should look for a new maga.

[img]https://media1./images/930ec3c687d9f0d44361eab8569df75c/tenor.gif?itemid=5077955[/img]

14 Likes

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Lamanii22(f): 4:18pm On May 18, 2020
You did the right thing Hun... Her attitude is a total turn-off

7 Likes

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by LadySarah: 4:18pm On May 18, 2020
Where are her parents in all these?Who was making provisions for her needs prior to your meeting? You Nigerian guys create problem for yourselves and then turn around to blame Nigerian women when they become demanding.

If you are dating a jobless lady or a student,Try to steer her towards self and financial empowerment. Pay for a skill if you can and tell her to feed herself from the proceeds. It is from there you'll know a gf that is prudent or a wife that will sustain your family in hard times.

There is dignity in labor. Teach her how to hustle and see her value money.

14 Likes

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by DenreleDave(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2020
Irijosa777:
So I met this girl during our tp (300L) we became very close that people think we are in a relationship, during the tp she invited me to her appointment which I honored and ever since then we have been very close. After the tp we started crushing on each other but I was not in a hurry to go into a relationship with her, she is beautiful and have some good characters. Even though we are not in a relationship I do give her money to take care of herself such as making of hair and other things, buy food stuff, textbooks and pay some academic bills for her. When my emotion towards her get stronger I let her know my feeling towards her... After that boom! she started behaving as if she is my total responsibility which I also ignore, to her I am her boyfriend, to me she is my crush. when her phone screen got spoiled I told her that I'll repair it but she refused saying she need a new phone...
I normally bought my mom provisions anytime am going home so I bought a can of tea and milk that I will take to my mom, that period she told me that her foodstuff is down especially tea and milk and we settle the for the size of tea and milk that am going to buy for her but when she discovered that I have bought a bigger tea and milk for my mom she changed her mind saying she want a bigger one too, that I can't buy my mom a big can of tea and milk then buy her a smaller one. She was very serious with all totally, I refused, I bought her the one we settle for her though she nagged about it. She once asked me to give her a phone that I had promised to give to my nephew which I refused, she was like "so this is about family first?" now it is my Mom, she has not enter but she has started dragging space, what will then happen when she is in?
So after the event I know i can't go into a relationship with her, though I have already made the plan to ask her out officially. I know we are really in love with each other, I really love her I wanted her to be my first love. I have even talk to my mom about her.
But with those attitude I have seen, I don't need advice from anybody before I knowing what to do. One thing about me is that I never allowed my emotion to blind the better part of me.
So I told her that we can't go into a relationship that we should just remain in friendship, no ill feeling, it was a hard decision for me because I really love her. she was mad at me, she swear never to do anything with me again and so on. I just told myself to give myself a time and move on that I will get over it.
Note: she doesn't easily take correction. She is also good at emotional blackmail.

Pls summarize..

I can't waste time ready the same story over and over again.. Pls summarize

What happened in ur church pls?

1 Like

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by DenreleDave(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hy fine girl

1 Like

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Robnectar(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr You are a real niggarrr

I will need ur supplier olohun, is ur weed from Oshogbogrin
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Shormiey(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2020
Do official japa ma niggur angry
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
Irijosa777

Please, promise me that u won’t take that girl back....no matter how much u miss her....
She’s not marriage material.... she has competitive complex...perhaps, a psychological damage from upbringing....
u will later be the competition....there’s hardly peace with people like that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by godkiller(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
Funny actually

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Irijosa777(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:
Irijosa777

Please, promise me that u won’t take that girl back....no matter how much u miss her....
She’s not marriage material.... she has competitive complex...perhaps, a psychological damage from upbringing....
u will later be the competition....there’s hardly peace with people like that

sure promise!
I can't take her back, that's not possible
I have moved on with my life since.

4 Likes

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Irijosa777(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
You see the mistake you made was when you started giving her things like money when you guys haven’t even started dating and stuffs like that you shouldn’t have done that at first ......you started giving her money when you know very well that your not capable when the time comes ,now that she has started demanding for material things you feel she’s dragging space with your mom and your nephew ......

Sir, I was only helping her with all sincerity, I was not helping her because of the mind set of "I am going date her." was not even bother with her demanding, I was only concern with that attitude of hers...

1 Like

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Irijosa777(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Thank you, ur remark is appreciated

1 Like

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Fejimummy: 4:52pm On May 18, 2020
Irijosa777:

I'm so proud of you ... it really shows that you know what you want and you didn't allow infatuation blind you I won't call what you had love. I don't know girls would be demanding things their fathers can't give them from their boyfriends. I can't even go close to a man who doesn't take care of his mother

2 Likes

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by sexylassie2(f): 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
The reality is that when you see the girl the writer is bragging to his fellow zombie about ending it, it will be one 17 years old girl.

1 Like

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2020
Irijosa777:

I like seeing your type of men suffer. Why? How many times have we told you guys never to tell a woman how much you love them?

How many times have we told you guys relationship is not by forming big boy and spending on her?

How many times have we told you guys never to spend anything more than 5k on a woman except you're legally married to her. Your spend should be on your family members, wife and children.

How many times have you told you not to ask a woman out, but sneak into a relationship?

See, ALL blames are on you, not the innocent girl. She is acting based on how nature has programmed that gender.

When you give a woman all your cards, she will tear them, disrespect you, and throw the card on your face because she sees you as a weak man.

Women love to chase, but you took the chase away by professing your love and falling in love. That is one of dating greatest sins. You just committed it and you want her to be humble? Never.

The more a man spends on a woman, the more that man falls in love because he sees the woman as his investment.

You've made all the mistakes nice guys make, but I don't want to go into them.

Now, let me tell you what is going to happen next. She is not going to talk to you for some days or weeks as she hopes you call first to apologize as she puts charges on your head for hurting her emotions.

After some days or weeks without getting a call from you, she is going to send you poorly-punctuated wall of angry and emotional text hoping it will get you and you'll reply so you two can banter via chat and you apologize, then reconcile with her.

After some days without getting a reply from that angry text, she'll come back to her senses and begin to miss you and love you. She is going to have a sense of loss.

She'll call with an apologetic tender voice and tell you this and that and how she has changed blah blah blah. At the end of the day, she's going to use sweet mouth to manipulate you and surely, you'll fall for it, as a nice guy, and the two of you will start dating all over again and having wild sex.

In few months' time, she will do something worse than that.

Warning: During this misunderstandings period you're having with her, she's sleeping with other men (as revenge for hurting her), so have this in mind.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
i wouldnt expect any less from a woman who you are rewarding with gifts and money FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER...

the problem is not the babe, its your actions and what you put her into. change your ways as most women that you accustom to receive gifts and money for no reason, will turn the same as your now ex.

1 Like

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 18, 2020
Irijosa777:

Sir, I was only helping her with all sincerity, I was not helping her because of the mind set of "I am going date her." was not even bother with her demanding, I was only concern with that attitude of hers...
well with this money thing aside sit her down talk to her on the things she did that you didn’t like that’s if you truly have feelings for her ,I mean like the milo thing tell her it’s what you can afford and that she shouldn’t be comparing herself with your family members bc you don’t like comparism and all that besides what’s wrong with the small milo you bought her ,you also need to tell her you don’t like the way she brought up the topic all bc of ordinary milo ...if you truly like her do this things and then if she truly likes you she gonna make amends... ✌️
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Irijosa777(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2020
sexylassie2:
The reality is that when you see the girl the writer is bragging to his fellow zombie about ending it, it will be one 17 years old girl.

she is 26 years, by January 17th next year will be 27th.
Is not compulsory that you must agreed with the writer but don't say what you don't know. Point of correction, I don't brag about things and please mind the language you used on people, and stop taking things personal as if you are pained.

4 Likes

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:51pm On May 18, 2020
U bi confirm real G, Real G's don't give a Bleep about bitches. They are all bitches with different package.
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by ridwanlawal: 5:51pm On May 18, 2020
CHOP KNUCKLE [color=#006600]
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Nelgenius4me(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2020
You did the right thing. When you see red flags in your relationship kindly address it immediately . A lady that is impervious to correction will cause you pains, if you tie the knot with her. You may sometimes miss her for ending the relationship, I believe you will get over it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 18, 2020
Irijosa777:
You have B2!

You did well but you shouldn't have started the payment before asking her out!!

Just move on!!

You are nice enough to her!!!
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Nicklaus619(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
Oop see your mistakes and learn from them

1. You don't date your bestie after being in a platonic relationship for a long time, don't ask her out it will end in tears.

2. Don't give money to a lady especially if you have feelings for her or gonna ask her out later.
When you give a lady money, and then later tell her how much you luv her and want her to be your girlfriend, she will agree but she now sees you as an ATM without a pin number.

3. You don't buy sh!t for any lady with intent to ask her to return the favour or date her, first of you don't owe her sh!t.

Cheers cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by austine4real(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2020
Maga

U better run away from her ..

She wants to turn u to an ATM

WHERE ARE HER PARENTS
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Asuito7(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2020
sexylassie2:
you really know whatsup. So many of them complaining about girls are not going for girls who are matured both in age and character.

They will see their mate but will bypass them going for the drama queens who still believe age is on their side(though it is true) for them to act dramas with serious guys.

Even if op own is of age it will be an exception to what I am seeing.
Re: I Ended It When She Started Dragging Space With My Mom by Abasilim: 8:40pm On May 18, 2020
OP you're doing well, unlike that one in the other thread that scolded his mom when his girlfriend was at fault.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Caught Bonking His Woman In A Bush During Lockdown (watch Video) / MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill / I Was Banned Until 2037 Can You Imagine??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.