Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Young Man Goes Mental After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Goes Mental After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed (404 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / 17-year-old Boy Dies In Ondo After Smoking ‘colorado’ / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Goes Mental After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by amaifehenry(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2020
young man simply known as Johnbosco went totally banana after engaging in marathon smoking of weed and S.K. The young man began acting crazy and his friends mocked him while some poured water on him. He was later taken to the hospital for proper medical help. Say no to drug abuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyx3wChqgxg
Re: Young Man Goes Mental After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Mikocake(m): 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
I bet my two balls that the guy that performed the short song smokes.
Aga enye gi basin garri iñųchaya ibalu belle...hehej
Re: Young Man Goes Mental After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by Seventy7kings: 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
Went totally banana ko, went totally cucumber ni. undecided
Re: Young Man Goes Mental After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by ogawriter(m): 12:07am On May 19, 2020
They should give him protein (nuts, milk, meat) and allow him to sleep for a whole day.

He is not mad, his brain just opened.

This takes me back to my Uni days in the streets of Ekosodin when we started learning street. Nah so one 100 level babe say she nah burna girl come dey follow boys drag smoke. Babe passed out after like 5 drags. Come see panic for the full yard. Nah so she naked talk say fire dey burn am. Nah so we empty all the bucket of water for house to quench her fire. Fire nor gree quench.

From fire, babe started to speak in tongues. She was incoherent. She was screaming at the top of her voice, and acting sheepishly too. Soon, the whole street knew something was up.

We had to restrain her. If not for one senior man for area wey get Phd for Weed wey tell us make we give am food, plus fruit. I remember we gave her groundnut, Lemon, Orange, water melon and hollandia yogurt mixed with codeine before she fell asleep.

This happened sometime in the afternoon, she slept till the next afternoon before she could say something reasonable.

Guess the first things she asked??

"What happened??"

SAY NO TO DRUGS, YES TO LIFE

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Goes Mental After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by betterman22(m): 12:12am On May 19, 2020
When he recovers, he will know that competition is only good in the stadium.
Re: Young Man Goes Mental After Smoking 'jumbo' Sized Weed by OsinaAmaka: 12:18am On May 19, 2020
Village people at it again.

(1) (Reply)

Pains And Heavy Breathing / Chronic Armpit Odor. / 7 Common Issues Little Girls Might Have ‘down There’ And What You Can Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.