Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Help On Remedy For Swollen Lip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help On Remedy For Swollen Lip (390 Views)

What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Remedy For Swollen Lip by quolahpoh: 3:35am On May 30, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

This is my first post tho I've been around for a while now, but the othsr woman's testimony about her baby's body gave me the courage to share my problem.

I was bitting and sucking the left lower part of my lip since childhood (I still do occasionally now coz it's in the blood already)
But the thing has turned to an embarrassment because as I meet people their first to second question will be what happened to my lip and most times i lie that i got injured.
Please what can I apply to it to make it normal as i don't want operation on it. Pics is attached to it below.

Re: Help On Remedy For Swollen Lip by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2020
Oral Mucocele(Mucous Cyst of the lower lip).
You like suckling; now a nipple has been permanently created on your lip, that you may forever suckle. May Allah be praised!
As you don't want surgery, let the Herbalists tell you what to apply, but when you need surgery(which is indicated for this longstanding one), you let us know.

2 Likes

Re: Help On Remedy For Swollen Lip by quolahpoh: 3:31pm On May 30, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Oral Mucocele(Mucous Cyst of the lower lip).
You like suckling; now a nipple has been permanently created on your lip, that you may forever suckle. May Allah be praised!
As you don't want surgery, let the Herbalists tell you what to apply, but when you need surgery(which is indicated for this longstanding one), you let us know.

Thank you sir.. seems I've just been told the bitter truth.. I appreciate!
Re: Help On Remedy For Swollen Lip by lawalbo(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2020
U need to stop that habit... Apply toothpaste on the swollen area morning and night, you should see a reduction in few days

(1) (Reply)

COVID -19 Sensor Has Been 'inserted' Into Every Phone. / What Is Intermittent Fasting And How Does It Work? / BONE THIEVES - Drinking Excess Alcohol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.