Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled (28176 Views)

Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff / Salary Of Engineering Cadre At Mikano / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by TheKingIsHere: 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
NwaNimo1:

scammers

You Sabi Dem wella.
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by jesmond3945: 7:03pm On May 18, 2020
adarayz:

embarassed
My family really appreciate the love you guys showered on us, in helping my junior brother escape his time of agony.

As if last two weeks I posted on different section that my junior brother needed help, he was due for surgery, but financial aid was far from us.

He needed the sum of 500,000+. Some kind nairalanders, really helped we were able to pay 350,000 for his surgery deposit fee.

On friday, by 6pm the surgery was carried out and it was successful.

Really I thank you guys for the help, but our debt to the hospital is still remaining 167,000naira.

Please in whatever way you can please help. No amount is too little.

Account number is 2 0 9 2 7 2 8 3 6 3
Onuegbu Israel ugo
UBA.

No amount is too little to save him.help out please

I am very happy about this. Please let's help this boy nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by adarayz(f): 7:06pm On May 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
I am very happy about this. Please let's help this boy nairalanders.

Thank you sir.

Your help is appreciated.
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by Naijabad: 7:08pm On May 18, 2020
Onyi22:

Bleep up

You're a very dirty girl, I swear.

The kind of odour that will ooze from you dirty cunt will be out of this world.

Useless girl.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 18, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Very unfortunate.

Pity those working under people.

Check my signature.
Or how much Should Jews charge Germany for the murder of "6 million" Jews in Nazi concentration camps?

1 Like

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 18, 2020
Xposed2020:

Or how much Should Jews charge Germany for the murder of "6 million" Jews in Nazi concentration camps?

grin
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by HarunaWest(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2020
adarayz:

embarassed
My family really appreciate the love you guys showered on us, in helping my junior brother escape his time of agony.

As if last two weeks I posted on different section that my junior brother needed help, he was due for surgery, but financial aid was far from us.

He needed the sum of 500,000+. Some kind nairalanders, really helped we were able to pay 350,000 for his surgery deposit fee.

Really I thank you guys for the help, but our debt to the hospital is still remaining 167,000naira.

Onuegbu Israel ugo
UBA.

What sort of greedy person are you. Nairalanders already 350K and you are still here asking for the rest. Why cant you find another means?
Is there no politician, philanthropist, big man or NGO that you can cry to.
I dont like people like you, lazy willed people.
Want everything to come easy you dont want to put in extra effort. Just come online and be bombing us with Almajari Post.
You just came to beg online,you got 350K and you still came back here to look for balance...Gerrarahere mehn

2 Likes

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by MCIU1: 7:50pm On May 18, 2020
xdunamis:
Those people that were previously sacked was not enough, and the company did not want to sack workers in 2 batches because of Coro. So the company had to recall them and do a complete sacking once and for all. Mega Churches In United States That's how real men behave.

Thanks so much
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by edoairways: 7:51pm On May 18, 2020
bolaayenimo:
One of the companies working against 24 hours electricity in Nigeria
If na you go gree make dem comot food from your table?
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by sammyscholar(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2020
I was in this show before!

Though I do not have money, but what I have (prayer), I will give.

By the mercies of our Lord Jesus Christ, your brother is perfectly healed! While God continues his healing, he will also touch the heart of men to assist in the settling of your outstanding medical bill.

Your brother will live to testify to the good works of God in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!
adarayz:

embarassed

Onuegbu Israel ugo
UBA.

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by adarayz(f): 8:04pm On May 18, 2020
sammyscholar:
I was in this show before!

Though I do not have money, but what I have (prayer), I will give.

By the mercies of our Lord Jesus Christ, your brother is perfectly healed! While God continues his healing, he will also touch the heart of men to assist in the settling of your outstanding medical bill.

Your brother will live to testify to the good works of God in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen!

Thank you sir
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by shiwex: 8:35pm On May 18, 2020
One of the enemies of Nigeria......this is one company that needs to be tax heavily out of existence.
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by Onyi22(f): 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
Naijabad:

You're a very dirty girl, I swear.

The kind of odour that will ooze from you dirty cunt will be out of this world.

Useless girl.
U sound so pained and frustrated, Am I d cause of ur misery?
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by AuroraB(f): 9:26pm On May 18, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Do you know what it takes to run a successful business in Nigeria? And how would businesses thrive when people are loosing their jobs left right and centre. Is it ghosts that would patronise you?
...that's what they spew everytime, like it's possible for everyone to be self employed.

2 Likes

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2020
They should have just put them on leave without pay.

1 Like

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by mamatwiny(f): 9:27pm On May 18, 2020
I am not against retrenching staff due ti economic downturn, but every retrenched staff should be paid off .
The affected staff should cool off, then use the pay off to start a business.
Food business pays. Ppl that will go into agric and food storage business this year will laugh well next year.
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by GOFRONT(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2020
Chaiiii..... Bro you too Wicked....grin grin

@Onyi22, take heart

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
AmuDimpka:
I keep saying it.... Self employment is great not salary
Self employed is also hit.
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by kingcalors(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2020
I hope those workers who were retrenched in Mikano will read my piece. After reading this story the Lord ministered to me that those affected should regroup and forge ahead. If all of you can be honest and trustworthy you can do better than Mikano. Take a loan from CBN and float your own company. Please register it with another name. I am sure you guys learnt a lot while you worked in Mikano. This is the time for you to show Mikano that you can do better than them. Better quality service and a little cheaper than Mikano price. Dont allow your retrenchment be the end of you. You guys are conquerors! GOOD LUCK
ijustdey:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/05/18/mikano-retrenches-workers-it-once-recalled/
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 18, 2020
adarayz:

Thank you sir.

Your help is appreciated.
Why you come put your number and pix for your profile?You be runs gel?

Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 18, 2020
HarunaWest:

What sort of greedy person are you. Nairalanders already 350K and you are still here asking for the rest. Why cant you find another means?
Is there no politician, philanthropist, big man or NGO that you can cry to.
I dont like people like you, lazy willed people.
Want everything to come easy you dont want to put in extra effort. Just come online and be bombing us with Almajari Post.
You just came to beg online,you got 350K and you still came back here to look for balance...Gerrarahere mehn
He is using a lady's pix as his.
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 18, 2020
mamatwiny:
I am not against retrenching staff due ti economic downturn, but every retrenched staff should be paid off .
The affected staff should cool off, then use the pay off to start a business.
Food business pays. Ppl that will go into agric and food storage business this year will laugh well next year.
Mouth
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by austinofo(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2020
operationmoses:

Praying mode
More like preying mood
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by binhozie(m): 11:46am On May 20, 2020
If you have lost your job due to the above reasons and you are a technical person send your cv to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com
Field service Engineer
Generator Operator
Assembly Engineer

The roles are urgent
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by AmuDimpka: 3:52pm On May 22, 2020
cucumbae:
Self employed is also hit.
you are right
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by AmuDimpka: 3:53pm On May 22, 2020
akanbiaa:
In reality the self emoloyed are the most hit by this lock down for many have no jobs to do, no contract, no production but some reliable private companies especially those who have staff that can work for home and government are still managing to pay salaries.
are the owners of the private firms not self employed ?
Re: Mikano Retrenches Workers It Once Recalled by akanbiaa(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
AmuDimpka:
are the owners of the private firms not self employed ?
That is why the clause private companies who can work from home was added. Read my statement again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Directors Fail Perm Secs’ Exam, 41 Make Final List / Should I Tell My Boss About It / Must It Be In A Mortuary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.