Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos (1186 Views)

An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex / Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta / We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by xalex77c: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
Forget about politics, an average yoruba man feels threatened by the success of an average Igbo man.

What just happened in Lagos state was the manifestation of deep-seated hatred and jealousy.

The success of an igbo man is a threat to an average Yoruba man.

A Yoruba friend told me that more than 70% companies he dropped job application in Lagos are owned by Igbo people. I perceive the jealous in his voice.

But it is not the fault of an igbo man, they are good at
Multiplying anything they touch.

From what Yoruba people keep saying “don’t let them steal our land” “they’ll build businesses everywhere” “they’ll takeover with their businesses”, you can see the deep rooted inferiority complex and jealousy they have for the igbos. Who is stopping you from doing your own business?

16 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by xalex77c: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
They envy the igbos so much that they PROFILED their own ethnic Yoruba people, attacked them for politics of CRUMBS simply because they look good and that could only be because they are "Omo Igbo".
Can't you see they are suffering inferiority complex?
Can't you see that they SUFFER from VERY very low self-esteem? Lol

a typical Yoruba bigot usually has no serious reason for his hate towards Igbos so they beat around the bush, they know saying the actual thing out would expose them as having a low self esteem

14 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by SHIVA001: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:
Forget about politics, an average yoruba man feels threatened by the success of an average Igbo man.

What just happened in Lagos state was the manifestation of deep-seated hatred and jealousy.

I don hear, sanwo Olu is winning, tinubu is winning Lagos state is winning, yorubas is winning

A Yoruba friend told me that more than 70% companies he dropped job application in Lagos are owned by Igbo people. I perceive the jealous in his voice.

From what Yoruba people keep saying “don’t let them steal our land” “they’ll build businesses everywhere” “they’ll takeover with their businesses”, you can see the deep rooted inferiority complex and jealousy they have for the igbos. Who is stopping you from doing your own business?
I don hear, sanwo Olu is winning, tinubu is winning Lagos state is winning, yorubas is winning

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
I think it some Yorubas not all. They even fidget when Igbos speak their languages around them.

9 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by xalex77c: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I think it some Yorubas not all. They even fidget when Igbos speak their languages around them .
INSECURITY, LOW SELF ESTEEM

8 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by xalex77c: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
The igbos boast about having the highest number of billionaires - THEY CRY

Igbos brag about the beauty of Igbo women - They cry

Igbos dominating the major markets in Lagos and all of Nigeria - They writhe in inferiority complex and CRY

All the talks of igbos trying to take over Lagos is all hogwash, they've realised that they can't compete on merit and the igbos are making unprecedented progress in their backyards, hence the outcry born out of pure jealousy and low self esteem

9 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by xalex77c: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2023
In Lagos, once you are light skinned, clean, beautiful (female), or handsome and looking comfortable, you are automatically "omo Igbo" what does that tell you, they've associated looking good and being comfortable to being Igbo. Instead of leveling up, they choose to writhe in envy.

8 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by GeneralPula: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
All these una *after election loss comebacks* are weak..

You guys needs to try harder..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by timilehin007(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbos abi na ibos, Yanmiri..(in Burna Boy's voice). 🎼 You go bow for the results o 🎼

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by ObalaEmma: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:

Fela call them suffering smilers. The love misery as they can't compete with success

4 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by SpatialKing(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Since APC has won, We waiting for them to go and claim Igbos shop in Alaba and computer village...

Unbelievable set of people

3 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Optional09: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
Bull shit! how can i feel inferior when i know i am better than you 1000 times

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Tflex01: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
To your wailings there shall be no end!

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Tflex01: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:
In Lagos, once you are light skinned, clean, beautiful (female), or handsome and looking comfortable, you are automatically "omo Igbo" what does that tell you, they've associated looking good and being comfortable to being Igbo. Instead of leveling up, they choose to writhe in envy.

Ema keku ni!

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by wahahlawahala: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
Guys ! E don do na.. bitterness and too much pains dey lead to madness o🙄

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by ObalaEmma: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:
They envy the igbos so much that they PROFILED their own ethnic Yoruba people, attacked them for politics of CRUMBS simply because they look good and that could only be because they are "Omo Igbo".
Can't you see they are suffering inferiority complex?
Can't you see that they SUFFER from VERY very low self-esteem? Lol

a typical Yoruba bigot usually has no serious reason for his hate towards Igbos so they beat around the bush, they know saying the actual thing out would expose them as having a low self esteem
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Basic123: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Igbo people have bee crying everywhere 😆 😆

With consolatory speeches and threads

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by tunjiajayi: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Typical Shinedu.

Go on massage your ego, at least it's yours to do anything with.
As usual you all would rant for.like 2 weeks then revert to biafla or death, then start killing yourselves too.

That's all you can do, only in the east sha. As them no born mama and papa Shinedu well make them make pim for Yoruba land.

Pigs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Optional09: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:

We don’t Compete with crime, your crime in nigeria frustrated many multinational companies out of Nigeria is that worthy of envy? No, Yoruba don’t like crime

one thing we will make sure is to bring order back to our society, bring back genuine employers, go hard on crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2023
In as much as I like my ndigbo frnd's

Lemme ask the bigots aren't you guys tired of this victimisation mentality?
You guys claim victim to every failures

First it's Yoruba's hate us,they don't sign Igbo artist. and don't work with Igbo actors ( which obviously is a LIE)

Nw because they've supported Sanwolu against, gbadebo (the Yoruba hater). You guys are still the ones wailing🤔.

This is Just pure hatred, this whole tribalism issue was started by you guys. And nw when the pple choose their own you started complaining.

When namdi kanu' was making his hate speech,you didn't hear the Yòruba's wailing about it.
ELECTION WILL COME AND GO! YOUR BEST ALLIES ARE STILL THE YÒRUBA'S

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by bender79: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
Serious inferiority complex. They are filled with jealousy. Although, I hate to generalize because there are many reasonable ones who I love.

1 Like

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by JOemmy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
This is just the bitter truth they are hiding under the lagos is no man's land issue to unleash hatred that's mixed with deep envy on igbos. If it's not really envy they won't be using the words of so called faceless igbo people who they claim have been calling lagos a no man's land to label the entire igbo ethnic group as having the same mindset. Any reasonable yoruba person should have observed wether any reputable igbo personality or group is calling lagos a no man's land before jumping into conclusion.

6 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by timilehin007(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2023
ObalaEmma:

Fela call them suffering smilers. The love misery as they can't compete with success
Is it your suffering and smiling? Don't cry more than the bereaved
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Adexgentle005(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:

When you mean success - By doing drug business, selling fake stuffs and fraud you mean right? Envy Igbo success is an understatement my brother. This is just reality. No hard feelings at all. I have lot of igbos as friends and I know what they do. The only thing I can see is that they invest their money wisely!

1 Like

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by saintfieldcastro: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2023
99% Yoruba people are tribalistic and hypocritical. They are ethnic bigots, champions and chameleons.

1 Like

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by xalex77c: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2023
I remember when Obi Cubana's mother's burial trended across all platforms because of the doings and class. Even Hausas were amazed by the doings by Igbo billionaires.

But a certain tribe felt wounded and started comparing the burial to that of Adenuga's mother grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Buckeyemedia1: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:

Shut up nonsensical Ipobian Hypocrite l, isn’t it the same thing or worse you do to non indigenous people when they come to purchase land in your Area?

Just a case of pot calling kettle black, if the case was the reverse you would be a 100x worse than the people who you are purportedly complaining about today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by MuchAdo: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Piiggidiot amaka cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by 2mch(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
This cry go extend to next year. Don’t worry we are buying form for Gbadebo who you like so much to contest in Anambra. He must win o or else!

A refugee telling the people he sought refuge from that they are jealous of you. Lmao.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Buckeyemedia1: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
xalex77c:
I remember when Obi Cubana's mother's burial trended across all platforms because of the doings and class. Even Hausas were amazed by the doings by Igbo billionaires.

But a certain tribe felt wounded and started comparing the burial to that of Adenuga's mother grin grin
Yes o, Oga Glo, & the irony is that Michael Adenuga is richer than the 4 richest Ndigbos combined.

The man na just very humble giant.
Re: The Inferiority Complex Of The Yorubas Around The Igbos by Karemarealty288(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback:the Yoruba Were Happy The War Ended And Wanted Igbo Back / Fed. Gov. Dispatches The Foreign Min. To Channel Studios After Obi’s Criticism / The Deputy Governor Of Ondo Has Been Officially Sworn In As The New Governor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.