Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Which Suv To Go For - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Suv To Go For (1259 Views)

Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Man Burnt His SUV To Ashes While Trying To Make A Way For It (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Suv To Go For by bizzibodi(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2020
Pls auto expert in da House which SUV shld I go for Lexus RX 330,highlander or 4runner from 2005-2008.
In terms of durability,fuel consumption,cheap spare parts and resale value.
Re: Which Suv To Go For by TPound(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2020
bizzibodi:
Pls auto expert in da House which SUV shld I go for Lexus RX 330,highlander or 4runner from 2005-2008.

According to the way you listed it...
In terms of suspension height.

High.

Higher..

Highest...

grin grin grin

But in terms of parts,durability and maintenance, there are pretty much the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Suv To Go For by bizzibodi(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2020
TPound:

According to the way you listed it...
In terms of suspension height.

High.

Higher..

Highest...

grin grin grin

But in terms of parts,durability and maintenance, there are pretty much the same
what of resale value
Re: Which Suv To Go For by TPound(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2020
bizzibodi:

what of resale value

Take of from the back as you listed it accordingly
Re: Which Suv To Go For by Conductor261: 11:18pm On May 18, 2020
bizzibodi:

Two real factors durability and resale value
4runner
RX 330
Highlander
Re: Which Suv To Go For by NaijadrivaCars: 8:57pm On May 19, 2020
Person wet wan buy "jeep" no suppose de talk about fuel consumption and cheap spare parts (you should say it relative to another you are comparing it with).
Re: Which Suv To Go For by SpaceAngel: 1:10pm On May 20, 2020
Considering your specifications, go and buy a 4cylinder Highlander.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Altis / Camery 2005 Showing Oil Light / I Used Synthethic Motor Oil In My Engine And This Happend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.