Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What If I had Crossed This Line? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What If I had Crossed This Line? (667 Views)

What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? / I Had A Dream Last Night / "I Was Never Single, I Had A Spiritual Wife Before Marrying Naomi" - Ooni Ogunwu (2) (3) (4)

What If I had Crossed This Line? by Dorwadora(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2022
There's this small corn farm in my street, well it's not only corn though, there are vegetables, peppers and tomatoes, fruits and other stuffs sha.

The corn in this farm is already good enough to get eaten. The effort on this farm is actually a community effort, many people lend hands whenever there's work.

So I and some other people already planned yesterday that we will loot the farm since the other students are not around and the maizes are already rotting away
But lo and behold, someone decided to run us street by tying this red line at the entrance of the farm angry.

Anyways, I've gone back home but my people already dropped the red line and are harvesting the corn.

I'll wait for them to harvest and come back to give me corn to devour. Wetin concern me.

And in the farm there's an Ogun shrine grin grin... I wonder what will happen to them grin

Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by garriAndsugar: 5:27pm On May 22, 2022
Stealing is not good.
If you are hungry you can take the corn,roast it there and eat it
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by Dorwadora(f): 5:33pm On May 22, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Stealing is not good.
If you are hungry you can take the corn,roast it there and eat it
They are not stealing... They want to save the poor farm. Anyways all of them nah indigenes.

Las las, they will go and lay their hands on the Ogun shrine grin grin

But I won't because my only participation will be eating out of the farm.
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2022
Ha Dora, the gods don't have brains so mercy doesn't exist in their world. grin

To them you're also a thief.
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by Dorwadora(f): 5:42pm On May 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:
Ha Dora, the gods don't have brains so mercy doesn't exist in their world. grin

To them you're also a thief.
Eweeh grin grin grin.... God have mercy on my mother ooo.

I'm still measuring my options in my cup of opinion grin grin grin.... I might eat and I might not. But I already told them to call the major bro that brought about the idea of the farm.
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
Eweeh grin grin grin.... God have mercy on my mother ooo.

I'm still measuring my options in my cup of opinion grin grin grin.... I might eat and I might not. But I already told them to call the major bro that brought about the idea of the farm.

Don't try it o grin

You sef think am, y'all planned it a day before and this, Yoruba people will say; "Omo ku la na, Aje ke leni" abi how sef grin

I don't believe this things because I haven't seen them but I won't try gods ogrin

Maybe you should go ahead and give me a feedback cheesy

Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by Dorwadora(f): 6:00pm On May 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Don't try it o grin

You sef think am, y'all planned it a day before and this, Yoruba people will say; "Omo ku la na, Aje ke leni" abi how sef grin

I don't believe this things because I haven't seen them but I won't try gods ogrin

Swears.... I don't know who went to tie red line at the entrance of the farm. If you zoom that second picture you'll see a pawpaw tree, under that pawpaw tree is where the Ogun sit.

And me I don't want Ogun to strike me so maybe I'll not eat today.

I'll give you feedback when they are done with eating grin grin grin
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by muyico(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2022
Juju no dey wrk 4 student body.broda 4get am jo!!

Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by OlawaleBammie: 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Don't try it o grin

this ur yoruba adage eehnnnn nawa ooh grin grin

But on a serious note, u dont believe all these things but u re advising her to resist from eating even from the spoils, lol, how controversial and vawulencial u are...

See anty, mase loogun mamo, maru loogun ee, if u carry load for head, nexk must to pain u. Na dat time u go know say some juju dey potent
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by Dorwadora(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

See anty, mase loogun mamo, maru loogun ee, if u carry load for head, nexk must to pain u. Na dat time u go know say some juju dey potent
Broda mi..... This your comment fear me o grin grin
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:19pm On May 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
this ur yoruba adage eehnnnn nawa ooh grin grin

But on a serious note, u dont believe all these things but u re advising her to resist from eating even from the spoils, lol, how controversial and vawulencial u are...

Lol. Well I just want to stand on the note that what I don't know is bigger than me. Of course, I find it hard to believe what I have not seen.

But seriously they need to respect the farmer/owners. They were informed that some are spoilt or getting spoilt so they know what they're doing.

We all need that respect but because people won't, they had to tie that red rope.

They should ask for some instead.

Wft grin
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
Swears.... I don't know who went to tie red line at the entrance of the farm. If you zoom that second picture you'll see a pawpaw tree, under that pawpaw tree is where the Ogun sit.

And me I don't want Ogun to strike me so maybe I'll not eat today.

I'll give you feedback when they are done with eating grin grin grin

Okay grin
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by Dorwadora(f): 6:24pm On May 22, 2022
muyico:
Juju no dey wrk 4 student body.broda 4get am jo!!
There's this popular opinion I got to know about when I got admission. It says " If you're hungry and you went to a farm that is jazzed to get something to ease your hunger. As long as you did not sell the produces you got there, nothing will happen to you"......

My niggies don harvest finish.... Jubilation everywhere.... Infact more people din con join. grin grin grin grin.

Unfortunately, I just got a better offer of a meal so I won't be eating grin grin
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by OlawaleBammie: 6:25pm On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
Broda mi..... This your comment fear me o grin grin
no its tru na, every step we take in life have consequences.

A young virgin should not have sex, if u do, u know the(irreversible) consequence

Dont put load on ur head, if u do, ur neck must bear the impact... Forget prayer, prayer no go work.

Dont sit idle wen ur mates are working, if u do, ur life will amount to nothing, now and titilaelae grin

If u fail to read for exam, u re bound to fail daadaa, forget success prayer for sport complex cus e no go work grin

If u falsefully take a oath, lol, even ur generation will bear the brunt..those gods does not mean well for humans, cus God loves us more than them,

Likewise if u see a juju embago on something and u dared it, the gods will be ready to punish u, forgiveness is not in their dictionary and they are everly ready to be invoked.

These and many more are the consequences of afojudi grin

See sister, tye reason why God said we should do away with dem is not farfetched, God loves us more than them, God place us above them and God directs us to serve Him alone, so God has already relegated them, but the dark power in them is so potent that they are always waiting for us(humans) to cross our boundaries so that they can take veageance on us. Dem dey para already so its better for us to avoid them, else, yawa go gas.

Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by Dorwadora(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
no its tru na, every step we take in life have consequences.

A young virgin should not have sex, if u do, u know the(irreversible) consequence

Dont put load on ur head, if u do, ur neck must bear the impact... Forget prayer, prayer no go work.

Dont sit idle wen ur mates are working, if u do, ur life will amount to nothing, now and titilaelae grin

If u fail to read for exam, u re bound to fail daadaa, forget success prayer for sport complex cus e no go work grin

If u falsefully take a oath, lol, even ur generation will bear the brunt..those gods does not mean well for humans, cus God loves us more than them,

Likewise if u see a juju embago on something and u dared it, the gods will be ready to punish u, forgiveness is not in their dictionary and they are everly ready to be invoked.

These and many more are the consequences of afojudi grin

See sister, the reason why God said we should do away with dem is not farfetched, God loves us more than them, God place us above them and God directs us to serve Him alone, so God has already relegated them, but the dark power in them is so potent that they are always waiting for us(humans) to cross our boundaries so that they can take veageance on us. Dem dey para already so its better for us to avoid them, else, yawa go gas.
This is loaded with wisdom sir. Thank you sir.

It's because of this whole "Afojudi" something why I took a step back when I saw the redline but now knowing that eating might implicate me.... I will also withdraw from it. smiley smiley

Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

Dis one na lie jare, them dey sex without intercourse grin
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by OlawaleBammie: 6:37pm On May 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lol. Well I just want to stand on the note that what I don't know is bigger than me. Of course, I find it hard to believe what I have not seen.

But seriously they need to respect the farmer/owners. They were informed that some are spoilt or getting spoilt so they know what they're doing.

We all need that respect but because people won't, they had to tie that red rope.

They should ask for some instead.

Wft grin
lol, u re right, now i understand ur stand that u cant bliv what u have not seen. But juju dey ooh.

Lemme give u a personal instance.

My immediate sister got pregnant for guy A and she said na guy B get the pregnancy, guy A went to meet his dad and explained thins to him, dad got infuriated and performed some juju things with the condition that if truly its his son that has the preg and my sister just took the preg to another man, dis and dis would happen.

Before long my sister leg started swelling and she became lean, i saw my sister and i was crying, by then she had already put to bed ooh.

Leg was swelling and body was shrinking simultaneously. I couldn't look at my beautiful sister for two secs.

Thank goodness she later confess what really happened, immediately my mum stood up and went to a far town to go and meet the man(father of guy A) it was the father of guy A that came and applied the antidote.
You wont believe two needles were removed from my sisters leg. This issue happen around 2011/2012

Now my sister is in her husband house doing fine( she don even get body like kilodee grin
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by OlawaleBammie: 6:37pm On May 22, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Dis one na lie jare, them dey sex without intercourse grin
i mean penetrative sex
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by OlawaleBammie: 6:43pm On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
This is loaded with wisdom sir. Thank you sir.

It's because of this whole "Afojudi" something why I took a step back when I saw the redline but now knowing that eating might implicate me.... I will also withdraw from it. smiley smiley
better u ma.

Ire ooh grin
Re: What If I had Crossed This Line? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
lol, u re right, now i understand ur stand that u cant bliv what u have not seen. But juju dey ooh.

Lemme give u a personal instance.

My immediate sister got pregnant for guy A and she said na guy B get the pregnancy, guy A went to meet his dad and explained thins to him, dad got infuriated and performed some juju things with the condition that if truly its his son that has the preg and my sister just took the preg to another man, dis and dis would happen.

Before long my sister leg started swelling and she became lean, i saw my sister and i was crying, by then she had already put to bed ooh.

Leg was swelling and body was shrinking simultaneously. I couldn't look at my beautiful sister for two secs.

Thank goodness she later confess what really happened, immediately my mum stood up and went to a far town to go and meet the man(father of guy A) it was the father of guy A that came and applied the antidote.
You wont believe two needles were removed from my sisters leg. This issue happen around 2011/2012

Now my sister is in her husband house doing fine( she don even get body like kilodee grin

Ah wow + omo embarassed

How To Introduce Yourself In Yoruba Language - Video / Atta Igala Ameh Oboni The Great / Actor Emeka Ike Is The Ultimate Man

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80