Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. (658 Views)

Photos Of Wizkid You Wont See On His Social Media / Chuks D General Leads Female Combatant Soldiers To Shutdown Mothers' Day In FCT / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 7:40pm On May 18, 2020
Remember him? The cute police officer trending recently, just got matching orders from the Nigeria Police force to shut down his social media handles. Yeah you heard me right!!

Most shocking thing is the reason behind the inhumane treatment... He was attracting too much attention!!
And the Kanuri chap Abba Kyari has been here like forever attracting attention to himself and the police force sees nothing wrong with that.

Now you really think something is not wrong with you chanting one Nigeria?

Do we say He was treated shabbily because he's Igbo?
What's your say on this?
More news:- https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/05/nigeria-police-force-orders-nigeria.html

Re: Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. by Kosoco(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2020
Must everything be Political?
Re: Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. by Enoch07: 7:44pm On May 18, 2020
I'm confused, he's attracting attention to himself na abi na crime be that?
Re: Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. by Textra(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2020
Well... We are still in Nigeria.

Guys I am a teacher thanks to lock down.
No salary, if not for online hustle I should have turn to nairaland beggars.

If you can't beg, you should be able to work.
Chat me up or text me.
If I ask you for money, Run away.
Grace is free.
Re: Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. by Iamlawal(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
Remember him? The cute police officer trending recently, just got matching orders from the Nigeria Police force to shut down his social media handles. Yeah you heard me right!!

Most shocking thing is the reason behind the inhumane treatment... He was attracting too much attention!!
And the Kanuri chap Abba Kyari has been here like forever attracting attention to himself and the police force sees nothing wrong with that.

Now you really think something is not wrong with you chanting one Nigeria?

Do we say He was treated shabbily because he's Igbo?
What's your say on this?
More news:- https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/05/nigeria-police-force-orders-nigeria.html

What the fvck
Why will he do so
Re: Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. by hurryup123(m): 7:56pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 18, 2020
....even if your story is true did they say all igbos should shut their accounts or you just love playing the victim card?
Re: Nigeria Police Force Orders Officer To Shutdown His Social Media Accounts. by GamalNasser: 8:33pm On May 18, 2020
He doesn't want to go far in the force

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo's Wife Ibidun Is Dead! / Bbnaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor's Followers Explode In Less Than 24hours / I Lied About My Sis, Now This Might Happen To Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.