Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog (6294 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) / What Breed Of Dog Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Dannyboi976(m): 5:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Staphylococcus:
Lekki shepherd
This is actually the cuttest pup I've seen so far. Keep it up bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Solop5: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
My Nigga at 5 months. Very playful but stubborn. Where are those people that called my Dog Lekki Shepherd, my advice for you is never judge a Dog's breed when they are small, because there growth will shock you when they grow..... grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Staphylococcus:
Lekki shepherd

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Solop5: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Doglove91: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Solop5:
My Nigga at 5 months. Very playful but stubborn. Where are those people that called my Dog Lekki Shepherd, my advice for you is never judge a Dog's breed when they are small, because there growth will shock you when they grow..... grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Med ooooo.. He make sense. At 5months!!! He's going to be really huge.
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by AveMadel(f): 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
This is a very cute dog and it looks like it will be very big. I read about this breed that they are very smart and excellent guards! If we talk about me, my dog is a small breed, the Yorkshire Terrier (I have a small apartment). But if I ever have a house, I'll definitely get a bigger security dog. In the meantime, I'm looking for a stroller for my doggie. The thing is, I run in the morning and I want to take her with me. Here https://dogstrollersreviews.com/top-dog-strollers-for-running/ I found a review of such strollers, if you know anything about it, please help me choose the best one.
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Solop5: 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
AveMadel:
This is a very cute dog and it looks like it will be very big. I read about this breed that they are very smart and excellent guards!

Definitely they are, but you forgot to add they are also stubborn. I mean very stubborn �����

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by ebenson90(m): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Solop5:
wow...this is so fucking nice...chai e pain those way day comment rubbish earlier ooo tongue tongue.....boss thank you for not listening to them...what's your feeding like for this big cuddly boy..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Solop5: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2020
ebenson90:
wow...this is so fucking nice...chai e pain those way day comment rubbish earlier ooo tongue tongue.....boss thank you for not listening to them...what's your feeding like for this big cuddly boy..

Don't mind people that haven't own a dog before, and at every slightest opportunity they will abuse people that have, let them go and price one and know if they can afford it, talk more of feeding the dog.

I do give the dog JoJo can food every afternoon until he turned 5months but I have stopped it. Every morning I give him raw egg and diamond dry food but I do mix the egg with hot water to avoid any salmonella infect egg to hurt him and at night I will give him chicken parts ( like bones, chicken intestine and indomie or rice).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by ebenson90(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Nice one boss....please keep spoiling this boy with love and care....no worry you go reap am......no worry when you use am for stud,na still those idiots way talk rubbish earlier go still call you day ask/beg if you go fit do free mating for their ekuke

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Solop5: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
ebenson90:
Nice one boss....please keep spoiling this boy with love and care....no worry you go reap am......no worry when you use am for stud,na still those idiots way talk rubbish earlier go still call you day ask/beg if you go fit do free mating for their ekuke

You are funny. I will bro. Thanks
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by omobacyprus(m): 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Update us na
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Solop5: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
omobacyprus:
Update us na

Sorry I haven't been around. But I promise to update you guys when I get back. cool cool cool cool
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Valtteri: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2020
Solop5 I’m so happy you didn’t let negative words from people discourage you.

Your boy is so handsome!!!!

Please keep up updated with his growth. He’s going to be so huge!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
Solop5:

I don't wanna reply to your chat.. Have you own a Dog before. Just keep following this thread, You will see what my Dog will look like when it grows.. It will shock u. The father is pure breed Caucasian and mother pure breed Alsatian.. Thanks
I don't understand the rationale behind all these strange cross breeding. This is why we can't even find a pure breed Ekuke again. Instead, what we have are these odd, Ekuke looking mongrels of dubious ancestry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Solop5: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Finally, we are back. Say hello to my 8 Months nigga. I have been away for a long time due to my work, but I am back in the meantime. RockJack has been shedding a lot these days, so I decided to shave his furs a little. If you are in Owerri, start booking him right now. Seriously he is bigger than what I expected at this age.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Solop5: 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sorry for the poor camera quality

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Ojenose: 5:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Solop5:
Finally, we are back. Say hello to my 8 Months nigga. I have been away for a long time due to my work, but I am back in the meantime. RockJack has been shedding a lot these days, so I decided to shave his furs a little. If you are in Owerri, start booking him right now. Seriously he is bigger than what I expected at this age.
Nice dog... But I don't think you should breed him seeing that he's a mix....thats.just going to water down the quality of the offspring's

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by THANDS619: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Truly, one should never judge a book by its cover.. Those WISE ones saying rubbish where are they?
The truth is most of them can't even afford a quality ekuke and yet dey say trash... nice one bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by durubrian(m): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good dog!

A gsd + causacian mix is a top dog if well taken care of.

Keep it up!
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by chukskafor(m): 7:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Ojenose:

Nice dog... But I don't think you should breed him seeing that he's a mix....thats.just going to water down the quality of the offspring's
That's your opinion, keep it to yourself
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by Daniel2802(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Solop5:

Don't mind people that haven't own a dog before, and at every slightest opportunity they will abuse people that have, let them go and price one and know if they can afford it, talk more of feeding the dog.

I do give the dog JoJo can food every afternoon until he turned 5months but I have stopped it. Every morning I give him raw egg and diamond dry food but I do mix the egg with hot water to avoid any salmonella infect egg to hurt him and at night I will give him chicken parts ( like bones, chicken intestine and indomie or rice).

How many raw eggs do you use in the morning? Do you pour a bit of hot water to the egg and then beat before mixing with the dry food?

Could you look at this and drop some pointers.
https://www.nairaland.com/6310543/meet-bullet-first-ever-pet
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by krishtinewinget: 6:07am On Dec 25, 2020
Sometimes, https://feedpetfood.com/my-dog-ate-chicken-bones-what-can-i-do-right-now/ it relies upon the size of the bone. In the event that your canine has eaten crude chicken with a more modest bone, at that point you don't should be stressed. It won't show any unsafe impact on your canines.
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by temblor1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Solop5:
Oboy... U you sure say na that same ekuke transform like this.
Fear God ooo...
Anyway, I admire your courage and care
Re: What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog by temblor1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Solop5:
Oboy... U you sure say na that same ekuke transform like this.
Fear God ooo...
Anyway, I admire your courage and care tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pet Supplies And Accessories. / Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) / Early Signs Of Pregnancy In Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.