Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. (14092 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Nobody: 7:22am On May 19, 2020
ScotMisile:

You are a waste to your people.... Yoruba fool fronting as Anambra idiot

Mtcheew...

Look for another line.

This one is stale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by kuuljay(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
she should beg Igbos
she did everything wrong
you can't just come and insult a whole tribe and expect nothing in return
let's call a spade by its name
that's one properties of Omoluabi
you have never insulted a whole tribe before or is it because you are a nobody?
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Youngmaster0(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2020
Throwback:

What price did Nnana Ochereome of Vangaurd pay when he exposed his bigotry in the newspaper he serves as Editor, with his facebook history also showing similar bigotry that dated back many years?

Was he not even defended by his Yoruba friends and kept his job?

You Igbos never tire to show your true colours.

If this was Yorubas lamenting or petitioning, you would claim it was driven by envy for a successful Igbowoman.

If other Nigerian tribes were this clannish with your tribe, do you think you will ever thrive outside your own region?

I will patiently watch how this your petition will play out, and the same template you have employed will be employed to put you where you belong.

I never knew this woman until this Monday, no thanks to your emotional and effeminate tribesmen who were hyperventilating.

He was dragged by yorubas and Nnanna tendered Apology.. Gas Coker should think same line
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/ochereome-nnanna-tenders-apology-yoruba/amp/
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Nobody: 7:24am On May 19, 2020
ScotMisile:
Yorubastard idiot of a useless lineage

When you are done, you face issues.
not everyone has time for that Yoruba issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by kuuljay(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2020
mystery22:
More is coming,i just don't want to take her serious, all I have to do is send spammy links to her followers and corrupt it,then the remaining followers will vanish,she already lost over 2million followers.....cos of her stupidity

Linda ikeji blog is the best for a reason....she doesn't talk down on any tribe as a laeder..
2 million from where na,lol chai!! Chest beaters grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MichaelDuf: 7:27am On May 19, 2020
ERockson:
Igbo are terrorists no doubt

Is your mum dead yet?
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Nobody: 7:28am On May 19, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
unfortunately Facebook conditions supercedes hers

Akiko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MichaelDuf: 7:30am On May 19, 2020
HarunaWest:
This lady has become popular. She will move ahead and grow bigger that am sure of.
However, what she did is so wrong, but atimes not everyone can bottle up their emotions.
We humans are bound to have an outburst sooner or later..

Stupid name shows you have terrorist blood.

Biafra will free you from your demons
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Nobody: 7:30am On May 19, 2020
ScotMisile:

White headed bonfoon....latest addition to idiotic lineage....son of useless generation.....you go die today

LMAO

Imo state is really useless. I just confirmed that now.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Nnukwueze: 7:31am On May 19, 2020
Igbos are too much. We can shut down anything we want including Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by ERockson: 7:31am On May 19, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Is your mum dead yet?
Share here at the forum owns by Yoruba when you become orphan untimely. Son of a bitch

1 Like

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Masterkernel1: 7:32am On May 19, 2020
ERockson:
So what have ur people archieved other than exhibiting hatred and foolishness

You have poor understanding of English language, reply in your mother tongue. How can you call Igbos hate and foolish? Because she couldn't control her emotions,right? How can you call out a whole tribe, even though I don't take play with Yorubas on Nairaland, I've never labelled the whole tribe .

If I call your people names, hail me. And if you reply I call you hateful and bitter, then you will understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Muna4real(f): 7:32am On May 19, 2020
Afamed:

And when will IPOB apologize to PMB? Hypocrite number one.

Apologize to pmb for what?
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MichaelDuf: 7:32am On May 19, 2020
flokii:

Did you go through her timeline?

She was cool, doing her thing abroad regardless of those following her until the Ipob people started littering her space with hateful and tribal comments.

Not everyone can take or tolerate nonsense for long you know. She probably got fed up of them and boom that was it. She openly told them to leave her page and unfollow her

Those trying to pull her down will fail.. she is a descendant of Odua, naturally ahead of her enemies.

Idiot
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MichaelDuf: 7:33am On May 19, 2020
YungMillionaire:

I am not Hausa or Yoruba but you Igbos want to leave Nigeria. What is stopping you? Tell your governors and politicians to start pushing for it? Why are they silent? I am just a nobody on NL, what do you expect me to do to help Igbos get their Biafra? Are you getting my point?

Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FG Declares October 1 Public Holiday To Mark 60th Independence Anniversary / Borno Bans Distribution Of Food To IDPs, To Close All IDP Camps In The State / ‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.