Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. (14023 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by majamajic(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2020
MuchAdo:

She will. Infact, she has... cool

No , it's a flash in frying pan , the fame u see now will pull her down faster
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by BlueBanana: 3:28pm On May 19, 2020
adedayoa2:
which one be the real one sef?
This one

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MuchAdo: 3:32pm On May 19, 2020
majamajic:

No , it's a flash in frying pan , the fame u see now will pull her down faster

If wishes were horses, piggiddiiooootts will ride... smiley

She is not the first and she won't be the last... cool
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by majamajic(m): 3:36pm On May 19, 2020
MuchAdo:

If wishes were horses, piggiddiiooootts will ride... smiley

She is not the first and she won't be the last... cool

It's vice versa , u are not sure too , are u God ?

Many has now created that group with same name remember, scammers will come him , anyway let's be watching . She could have hit big if she apologized after some hours , now both her new and old fans will be sitting on the fence ,. posting Igbo good news now is no no for now , let's be watching
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Gazzy88(m): 3:37pm On May 19, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
[s]Afonjas will always envy Igbos.. and las las they are on the lose end.. Sorry Susan. [/s]
Your bad mouths always put you in trouble and you all lacks good memory. With the way things are going, you will soon provoke yorubas to start another genocide of igbos. The problem is that only the innocents among you will die most. Those jobless touts in Lagos alone is enough to bring you and your businesses down. Don't think people offline aren't aware of your madness online and if you think you can ever think of defending yourself, that's a joke on you. Touts have nothing to lose. Your shops will be burned down and your houses, Las Las na you go suffer am pass and back to square one because of your arrogance and hate. Be warned igbos. People are getting fed of your chest beating daily. 3m of your people died and you haven't still learned to live peacefully wherever you go? You all have the same attitude problems everywhere you go. You like to tend to dominate people that seem to help and accommodate you. We have some landlords that will never give their houses to igbos in Lagos due to your ill manners. Are you cursed to always put yourselves in trouble? You always work hard to using your hand to gather something together and at the end, you also work hard to scatter those things with your mouth. You abused Haúsás which led to that civil war, now you've started with Yorùbás. If you think you can win the war this time around, you're fools. I advise your leaders to call you all to order before it's too late. Na una dey get properties everywhere and na you go lose pass. Motherfuckers!!!
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MuchAdo: 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
majamajic:

It's vice versa , u are not sure too , are u God ?

I am relying on precedence... tongue
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by majamajic(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
MuchAdo:

I am relying on precedence... tongue

Am a devil's advocate on this
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by BlueBanana: 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
Someone should post a screenshot of the rant HQ group let's see the never of members it has now, cos I can't find the group or is it the one with 93k members
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2020
Gazzy88:
Your bad mouths always put you in trouble and you all lacks good memory. With the way things are going, you will soon provoke yorubas to start another genocide of igbos. The problem is that only the innocents among you will die most. Those jobless touts in Lagos alone is enough to bring you and your businesses down. Don't think people offline aren't aware of your madness online and if you think you can ever think of defending yourself, that's a joke on you. Touts have nothing to lose. Your shops will be burned down and your houses, Las Las na you go suffer am pass and back to square one because of your arrogance and hate. Be warned igbos. People are getting fed of your chest beating daily. 3m of your people died and you haven't still learned to live peacefully wherever you go? You all have the same attitude problems everywhere you go. You like to tend to dominate people that seem to help and accommodate you. We have some landlords that will never give their houses to igbos in Lagos due to your ill manners. Are you cursed to always put yourselves in trouble? You always work hard to using your hand to gather something together and at the end, you also work hard to scatter those things with your mouth. You abused Haúsás which led to that civil war, now you've started with Yorùbás. If you think you can win the war this time around, you're fools. I advise your leaders to call you all to order before it's too late. Na una dey get properties everywhere and na you go lose pass. Motherfuckers!!!
I can feel your pains bro.. Yes we fought Nigeria and not just Hausas, with your tribe and even Britain's on their side.. And after Nigeria destroyed and claimed our properties outside our region and today, we are in all regions doing better than your lazy tribe and buying off your lands..While Google recognized us as the richest tribe in Nigeria.. and all you can think of is to make threat about genocide of Igbos and burn down of properties.. and not even a fight against Nigeria but poor lazy Yorubas.. Enter Alaba market and repeat those trash you wrote and see if Igbos won't burn you alive in your so called region. Ode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by BrownLondon(m): 4:19pm On May 19, 2020
majamajic:

She supposed start with Yoruba , Fulani and hausa first , we will hack her Facebook before this weekend ,

From 1.8m Facebook followers , she dropped to 1.3 million , upon all that went to like her page yesterday , she dropped hard core 500k , still counting down
a typical ibo man, always spreading falsehood.

Rant HQ never had 1.8m, she had just 1.4 and less than 50k Id..ts left.

1 Like

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MetaPhysical: 4:43pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
She was listening to hateful yorubas like metaphysical, minorityopinion, grayoso, jamo44 etc.

They misled her.

I misled who? Rekhina

Im going to do more than mislead her. Just let me catch her first. grin grin
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Gazzy88(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
I can feel your pains bro.. Yes we fought Nigeria and not just Hausas, with your tribe and even Britain's on their side.. And after Nigeria destroyed and claimed our properties outside our region and today, we are in all regions doing better than your lazy tribe and buying off your lands..While Google recognized us as the richest tribe in Nigeria.. and all you can think of is to make threat about genocide of Igbos and burn down of properties.. and not even a fight against Nigeria but poor lazy Yorubas.. Enter Alaba market and repeat those trash you wrote and see if Igbos won't burn you alive in your so called region. Ode!
Let's wait and see...
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Mariory(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2020
What has all this noise been about?

Just visited the link on the OP and the site is active.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by anungangampu: 5:02pm On May 19, 2020
Gazzy88:
abeg which year where u born...
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by oyatz(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2020
The group is still operating but some guys have left.

Justice35:
the group have disappeared from Facebook too just searched for it but couldn't find it.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MetaPhysical: 6:18pm On May 19, 2020
Adaibeku:
let d likes of osaze007 n metaphysical go n fund her ,

Nonsense

Who do you want me to fund? Chi5 or Rekhina? Rosalind got her hand in my pocket at moment. grin

My sister how u dey? Miss you.

Adadioramma I of Ibeku land!! grin
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by valirex: 6:23pm On May 19, 2020
Adaibeku:
let d likes of osaze007 n metaphysical go n fund her ,

Nonsense

If the useless petition is signed up to 10000, what next? You will go and lock up her company cheesy. Lol delusional people grin
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Nonsoboy4life(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2020
Afamed:

And when will IPOB apologize to PMB? Hypocrite number one.
Ipob isn't synonymous with Igbo..learn
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by NoIgboSoundTueh: 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
ranthq.org is back online.
shame on those who wish downfall of our yoruba daughter.
cc throwback
afamed legendhero yorubahero

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by ERockson: 7:31pm On May 19, 2020
Shame on terrorists victimizing the owner of RANT

1 Like

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Masterkernel1: 7:34pm On May 19, 2020
Mraphel:

Some of your people goofed why are they using her platform for illegalities? You skipped that part.
Let your people conform to the laws and rules. All tribes are represented in the group.

She has nothing to lose

She has nothing to lose, sorry... What's the caption of this thread, Kai.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Masterkernel1: 7:35pm On May 19, 2020
Mraphel:
Go to China, Indian, South Africa, Uganda, Malaysia, Indonesia,

Naira land

Rant HQ

Twitter

Etc

These people have messed up everything

So... Why is Nigerian state bent of having them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Afamed: 8:26pm On May 19, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:
ranthq.org is back online.
shame on those who wish downfall of our yoruba daughter.
cc throwback
afamed legendhero yorubahero
I saw it coming my brother. Shame on them

1 Like

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Peroh426: 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
Afamed:

Beg Igbo on what ground? Did you not read her term and condition before joining the site?
Go and read her terms before coming up with your conclusion.

Dear coker Dont beg oooooo...continue insulting others
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Peroh426: 9:00pm On May 19, 2020
flokii:

This speaks a lot about you Igbos.. you want to bring down Coker but keep cheering Nnamdi Kanu on who does far worse things on facebook and radio biafra..

The rate at which you guys are going, una cup go soon full.
if you Dont like KANU report him then.Maybe you are finding his outburst interesting and educative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Adaibeku(f): 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Who do you want me to fund? Chi5 or Rekhina? Rosalind got her hand in my pocket at moment. grin

My sister how u dey? Miss you.

Adadioramma I of Ibeku land!! grin

Nna ogadurigi na mma
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Justice35: 9:18pm On May 19, 2020
kehinde1588:

You guys should stop lying. Igbos and lies. I just checked it now
see your life....the group is not even in the screen shot you posted above.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Afamed: 9:18pm On May 19, 2020
Adaibeku:

Nna ogadurigi na mma
The site is back and bubbling
Give us another story

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Mraphel: 10:01pm On May 19, 2020
Masterkernel1:

So... Why is Nigerian state bent of having them?
Why can't ur people change for good

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Musa Saleh Kwankwaso Is Dead: Rabiu Kwankwaso's Father Dies At 93 / Osinbanjo To Be Forced To Resign Over Trademoni Theft To Be Replaced by 5%er / Rochas Okorocha: Igbos Cannot Make Presidency Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.