Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,074 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. (14019 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts Suzan Coker, Rant HQ Founder (Photos) / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended / Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by ObafemiAwoIowo: 9:31am On May 19, 2020
kuuljay:
you have never insulted a whole tribe before or is it because you are a nobody?
ok
thanks bro
have a great day
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MuchAdo: 9:32am On May 19, 2020
Suzan Ade Coker has become more popular. I never knew her or her group until this time... embarassed

She is definitely doing to come out of this stronger.

Shame on piggiiiddiiiooootts... angry

5 Likes

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Topsic70: 9:45am On May 19, 2020
Ikinternational:

If THAT is YOUR definition of ATROCITIES, best for me to leave you to your madness. I will not partake.

You have all these evidence but you still haven't taken him to international court. The man should be arrested asap.

Guy I'm embarrassed for you at this attempt at showing evidence of atrocity. I'll just assume you used vocabulary that's above your grade
That settles that!
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/atrocity

cool

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Topsic70: 9:49am On May 19, 2020
humilitypays:
you said Igbos are a mistake adding them to Nigeria and sincerely I agree with you.

Whatever mistake in life can be corrected so long as you are still alive.
At least we agree on something!

Because your forefather was a poor hunter, must you continue as a poor hunter even after realizing that your forefather ended up poor because he chose to be a hunter

You correct it by maybe becoming a carpenter or bricklayer.

The rest of Nigeria ought to peacefully tell Igbos you can go and form your own country. At least Niger Delta will remain with Nigeria, so you guys don't need to worry about losing your beloved crude oil, or what do you think

When u really ready 4 biafla, u'll begin to hold ur reps accountable.
Right now, they're busy dividing the spoils with their 'enemies' in abuja.
#clowns cheesy
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Topsic70: 9:53am On May 19, 2020
Ikinternational:

That didn't take long to move the goal post. lol
You thought you said something wise earlier abi
You was actually talking in the nonsense
Nwanne, ayam not getting u biko.
What u quoted was in response to d person I quoted.
I would've expected u to go thru his post b4 displaying ur inanity.
Daalu! wink
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Topsic70: 10:08am On May 19, 2020
Ikinternational:

Thank you sir. We appreciate the prayer.
One can't be a 5 percenter while paying maximum tax. It doesn't make any sense
Lolz, small pikin dey worry u.
U gyes place importance on urselves.
Ngwa carry ur tax to 'develop' ur region and watch sw 'fall'.
Taaaaaaaa!
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Ibechris2: 10:31am On May 19, 2020
Maadoo:
Just less than 24hrs, angered by Susan’s outbursts, defecting igbos started their own Hq and see what they got, just less than 24hrs, for three different groups

Let me go and join Igbo rant headquarters...
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by nijabazaar: 10:42am On May 19, 2020
BrownLondon:
keep quiet my friend, Rant HQ is still running.

Empty chest beaters.

Sagging balls
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Sign fire.
ndi Ara.
jisi ike
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by majamajic(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2020
Afamed:

Beg Igbo on what ground? Did you not read her term and condition before joining the site?
Go and read her terms before coming up with your conclusion.

She supposed start with Yoruba , Fulani and hausa first , we will hack her Facebook before this weekend ,

From 1.8m Facebook followers , she dropped to 1.3 million , upon all that went to like her page yesterday , she dropped hard core 500k , still counting down

1 Like

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Masterkernel1: 11:11am On May 19, 2020
ERockson:
See English teacher. See only called ediiot amoungst you but unfortunately majority of you answered

I only called fulls amongst you, and you replied with your gæeneration.
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by HarunaWest(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Stupid name shows you have terrorist blood.

Biafra will free you from your demons
Don't worry, One day we shall find a cure for thought sickness. Be checking people's name upandan oooh.
You better go and start doing something meaningful with your life. Before you start blaming one innocent grandma for your failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Ejesgist(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
If she hosted her Websites on a good hosting company and has backup she will continue with her good work.

She is a woman and she don't have known of how Websites work.one of the major reason you should not hosting you Websites and Domains with one Company
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by majamajic(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
MuchAdo:
Suzan Ade Coker has become more popular. I never knew her or her group until this time... embarassed

She is definitely doing to come out of this stronger.

Shame on piggiiiddiiiooootts... angry

No , she will not , it's not about being popular
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by Afamed: 12:36pm On May 19, 2020
majamajic:

She supposed start with Yoruba , Fulani and hausa first , we will hack her Facebook before this weekend ,

From 1.8m Facebook followers , she dropped to 1.3 million , upon all that went to like her page yesterday , she dropped hard core 500k , still counting down
Give me another take
This one is not selling
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by majamajic(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2020
Afamed:

Give me another take
This one is not selling

E no go sell , she for start with her tribe
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by BlueBanana: 2:55pm On May 19, 2020
kehinde1588:

You guys should stop lying. Igbos and lies. I just checked it now
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by MuchAdo: 2:57pm On May 19, 2020
majamajic:

No , she will not , it's not about being popular

She will. Infact, she has... cool
Re: Rant Hq’s Website Has Been Suspended. by adedayoa2(f): 3:04pm On May 19, 2020
Ibechris2:

Let me go and join Igbo rant headquarters...
which one be the real one sef?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

NNPC Petrol Price Without Subsidy Is ₦‎400/Litre – Marketers / PDP Assembly Candidate, 13 More From Labor Party Decamp To APC / Insecurity: We'll Shut Illegal Parks, Pull Down Uncompleted Buildings - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.