Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (642 Views)

Is It Because I Am Handsome Or Worthy? (pics) / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Meet The Most Handsome And Richest Man On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 18, 2020
Re: . by lomprico(m): 10:29pm On May 18, 2020
from what u typed, you sounded like someone who is always serious. girls dont like serious guys they like unserious dudes, so start acting unserious when you meet them.
Re: . by Shelumiel: 10:31pm On May 18, 2020
Its a Nigerian thing. Change your environment and you'll see how you'll be worshipped
Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2020
Justice128:
I am handsome and humble, doing good in life as a young man as people may say and see it but i have a problem people fail to understand with me, here i am ready for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage but no girl is accepting the fact that i am single and serious, am being rejected always plz help!
Only you three different topics today..is like village people have finished with you.

1 Like

Re: . by tyup(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2020
Justice128:
I am handsome and humble, doing good in life as a young man as people may say and see it but i have a problem people fail to understand with me, here i am ready for a serious relationship that can lead to marriage but no girl is accepting the fact that i am single and serious, am being rejected always plz help!

Handsome got a new definition today grin
Re: . by adigun98(m): 11:13pm On May 18, 2020
You aint successful enough

(1) (Reply)

Earn From Toloka App Survey / For How Long Should A Courtship Last?? / Tell A Short Story On How U Met Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.