Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How I Earn With My Smartphone And Data Everyday - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Earn With My Smartphone And Data Everyday (277 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / I Earn £50 As A Naked Cleaner - British Lady / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn With My Smartphone And Data Everyday by Heph001(f): 11:31pm On May 18, 2020
Do you know that you can do a lot with that simple device in your hand?

Have you considered becoming a recharge card distributor or VTU expert before?

I'm here to help you! With simple steps, I print recharge cards with my phone, I can teach you how to generate the pins too.

This weekend, I'll again be teaching you how to make good profit with your smartphone. I'll also be teaching you how you can profit maximally this lockdown.

What you'll be learning
1. How to print recharge cards
2. How to buy and send airtime from any location.
3. How to make cableTV subscription at a discount.
4. How to pay electricity bills at a discount.
5. How to buy and sell databundles at lower rates.

Send 'Interested' to 07014860649 (WhatsApp).

Gate fee is 990.
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone And Data Everyday by Heph001(f): 11:32pm On May 18, 2020
See flyer

(1) (Reply)

Connect Me To Any Ministry Of Education Job And Get 500k Cash(federal Or State) / Iomp: Application For Direct Membership / Do You Need A Corporative Accounting Software? Try COOP SOFT (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.