Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area (47885 Views)

Experiencing Pinkish Or Red Semen? Take Care With Seminal Vesiculitis! / Pain And Dryness At The Flesh Covering The Balls Please Help O / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
Cut em off lipsrsealed
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate, currently in 200L. While we were in 100L, my Roomie used my favourite boxer and I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer but I noticed ever since that incident, there has been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area. I noticed the colour is somehow pinkish as well. It scratches sometimes.

I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan, Funbact, Nixodermx, Dusting powder etc but still the stuff seems to be resistance to all of them.

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by twilliamx(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2020
don't know what to say
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2020
Your Roomie had a one night stand with a random girl
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 11:15am On May 19, 2020
Change your boxers twice a day
Allow air to pass through
Rub handsanitizer to kill the germs and bacteria
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by universe26(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2020
Get a doctor man. you've some infection down your balls.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by NiklauseFred(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
if they tell you to use condom you will sturbbornly say NO na flesh to flesh sweet pass............... now you have contracted STD,HIV,GONORHEAR,STI all at the same time, you are now shifting the blame on your roomate mtcheew

Na this kind thing make me kill person in 1456.

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by EdiskyHarry: 11:16am On May 19, 2020
Visit the hospital immediately
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 11:17am On May 19, 2020
How much be boxers again Wey you Dey share boxers with your friend.....

osi....my favorite boxers...mtchewwwwww!!
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by lebron7(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate, currently in 200L. While we were in 100L, my Roomie used my favourite boxer and I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer but I noticed ever since that incident, there has been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area. I noticed the colour is somehow pinkish as well. It scratches sometimes.

I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan, Funbact, Nixodermx, Dusting powder etc but still the stuff seems to be resistance to all of them.

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
You have crotch rot
Shave your pubes
Wear free underwear that won't rub on your thighs and you will be ok
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Chris2863(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2020
Dirty boy, you are here blaming your roommate, you think we are kids?
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by NiklauseFred(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2020
Show us the ball,we want to see something lipsrsealed
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Kingrefreshed: 11:17am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

boss this na serious matter.

Boss check into the next Hospital before your balls blow
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by CountDracula(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2020
Just stay calm, forget abt ur roommate, you probably had sex without protection and contracted an STI. Go to a pharmacy and explain to them ur symptoms. Whatever drug they prescribe, buy and use correctly. You will be fine.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by priscaoge(f): 11:18am On May 19, 2020
OP I think what you have is Tinea cruris. It’s a Fungal infection in the skin of the genitals or around the inner thighs. It usually occurs when you wear tight-fitting clothing that traps in moisture. Always ensure that you keep your groin area clean and dry always. Stop wearing tight pants. Also try applying over the counter topical antifungal medication, it will help. But I recommend you visit a Doctor. Most times self Medication doesn’t help and might cause more harm.

Stop sharing your inner wears with someone else, don’t know how you guys do that. undecided undecided
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by apexc8895: 11:18am On May 19, 2020
[color=#] 4684406[/color]
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by mayor1814: 11:18am On May 19, 2020
Nairalanders be like, oga u don jam egungun oo grin

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Agboki: 11:20am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Nobody jokes with sickness and disease. So are you saying you created this thread to joke with people?

baba u 2 serious 4 my liking.

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by DenreleDave(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

Omoburuku ti ori bo omi gbona
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by DenreleDave(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Boss check into the next Hospital before your balls blow
gringrin

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by DenreleDave(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
yettymuse:
How much be boxers again Wey you Dey share boxers with your friend.....

osi....my favorite boxers...mtchewwwwww!!

As if you no dey share pant and bra abi
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by 12345baba(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
No go hospital dey there dey ask us till ur manhood rotty or become infertile
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by AreaFada2: 11:22am On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Can we see the pink balls grin
Weyrey. You want to play it like football? grin
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by vivalavida(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

Get an anti fungal cream that has clotrimazole. Use it twice daily for two weeks to a month. After two weeks u should have started seeing difference. By one month it should clear. Apply it after bathing in the morning and night. It is tinea, a fungal infection.

Don't just take tablets like fluconazole without a doctor's guidance. Moreover u need tablets when topical creams find it difficult to heal it.
Also note that those with compromised immune systems will find out that the tinea takes longer to heal.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by stealmatic(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
picture or else
O don't believe u
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by GboyegaD(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2020
Try see a doctor and please do so ASAP. Please, do not rely on self medication.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 11:25am On May 19, 2020
rabazamba:

Oboy who provoke you abeg grin
I no dey too like rubbish which time person hear of pink scrotum. E no even talk red fah.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 11:26am On May 19, 2020
Agboki:

baba u 2 serious 4 my liking.
No be like dat na how person go talk say im get pink scrotum you don hear that one before.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2020
Lol, try use damatol
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by AmazingELixir: 11:27am On May 19, 2020
OP where are the pink balls...I have to see those saggy testicles..to give an informed advice.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Goddys(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
Go and buy Endix-G Antifungal cream.

Thank me later
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by fineboynl(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2020
that thing will never go just like that trust me. it will stay for years. if you like buy everything and go all hospital.

the small attract crocroach and bug likes.

to kill it is gradually. sleep unclad and allows air get to it. press it daily with warm water morning and night. shave there at all time. it will takes 2-4 years to fade away by itself.

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 11:29am On May 19, 2020
AreaFada2:

Weyrey. You want to play it like football? grin
hmn me i never hear of pink scrotum before grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra Lockdown: What Kwata Junction Awka Looked Like Yesterday Evening (Pix) / 307 New COVID-19 Cases, 151 Discharged And 14 Deaths On May 31 - (1300 Tested) / Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos)