Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area (47936 Views)

Experiencing Pinkish Or Red Semen? Take Care With Seminal Vesiculitis! / Pain And Dryness At The Flesh Covering The Balls Please Help O / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:13pm On May 19, 2020
Aladegba:
I thought its only elepon blue that exist? Guy you are about to make history. Run to cnn nta straight. But wait se the thing still dey stand sha? grin

thank u sir....and yes it still does grin
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Oluromantic: 12:15pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku. Ytacan and funbact yellows the skin ordinarily on their own even if there's no infection, your thighs and balls will fair up. And the presence of such sticky cream on ur balls is enough to cause itchings. I think it's just anxiety you're going through. You're fine
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by MisterGrace: 12:16pm On May 19, 2020
Nobody used your boxers. Stop lying.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Ramos16(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

tnx boss, but can u recommend one for me(i.e Tablet)coz it seems d funbacts, skineal and d likes seems no to conquer it.

You won't go to the hospital you are here requesting for prescriptiptions on nairaland
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Patoski7(m): 12:17pm On May 19, 2020
get a small sized towel and put it in hot water and apply it in the affected area and use detol often to bath it would go. it's a skin infection
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by MilkANDpepper: 12:21pm On May 19, 2020
I was waiting for this... Or is it not Nairaland? grin
Fabulouzjoseph:
Can we see the pink balls grin

OP see a doctor and stop self medication ASAP.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:21pm On May 19, 2020
samorobo:

Why in the fvcking hell would you even put that underwear back on....you should have either thrown it away or leave it for him even if it was a singlet.
I guess that was my f*up,i thought after washing with hot water it will be cleansed, and besides I never knew he had any infections, but thank u all d same sir.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by drlateef: 12:22pm On May 19, 2020
Tinea cruris. Treatment: carnesten cream applied to the area twice daily for 2 weeks.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:24pm On May 19, 2020
kioboy:
Look for Nizoral cream and the tablets and buy. It will clear it from your blood.

thank u sir.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Agboki: 12:25pm On May 19, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
No be like dat na how person go talk say im get pink scrotum you don hear that one before.

hahaha dat tin dey only occur if em skip a bath and somtyms na scrotal ezymer .
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Ubanz: 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
This may not be as a result of someone using ur boxer. If it were,a triple action antibacterial like funbact would hv been effective.
I guess u lack some vitamins.
Try bcomplex and folic acid or else visit a Doctor.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
MilkANDpepper:
I was waiting for this... Or is it not Nairaland? grin

OP see a doctor and stop self medication ASAP.
Hmn nairaland is filled with stories these days so it's good to be sure first after all i have never heard of pink scrotum before?
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Inferno001(m): 12:27pm On May 19, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Whenever your sac is scratching you , use Sandpaper

Sandpaper very well , then use Izal to wash it immediately undecided

Anybody that mentions me , Olumo rock wud fall on his Big intestine

Bros you just made me laugh out in public���.. You no try o!! ���
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 19, 2020
Agboki:

hahaha dat tin dey only occur if em skip a bath and somtyms na scrotal ezymer .
Hmn intresting.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate, currently in 200L. While we were in 100L, my Roomie used my favourite boxer and I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer but I noticed ever since that incident, there has been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area. I noticed the colour is somehow pinkish as well. It scratches sometimes.

I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan, Funbact, Nixodermx, Dusting powder etc but still the stuff seems to be resistance to all of them.

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
Go and buy Fluconazole capsule 200mg....
I think the dosage is 1/1 for 10 days....
Also buy any antifungal cream like Hydrocortisone cream.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 19, 2020
you dye your balls
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by SocialJustice: 12:29pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate, currently in 200L. While we were in 100L, my Roomie used my favourite boxer and I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer but I noticed ever since that incident, there has been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area. I noticed the colour is somehow pinkish as well. It scratches sometimes.

I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan, Funbact, Nixodermx, Dusting powder etc but still the stuff seems to be resistance to all of them.

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
Use normal tube nixoderm. I don't think it is a fungal infection. Try nixoderm for 3 days, you should start seeing immediate improvement if it is working. Else run to your doctor.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Hurskido2020: 12:29pm On May 19, 2020
It's a bacterial infection... Send a DM on what'app 08101868584 for herbal formula
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by cruzydal(m): 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
OP change ur soap . Use Tetmosol or the likes .
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:38pm On May 19, 2020
Warlord2012:
Go and buy Fluconazole capsule 200mg.... I think the dosage is 1/1 for 10 days.... Also buy any antifungal cream like Hydrocortisone cream.
Thank you sir.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by EX6100: 12:39pm On May 19, 2020
Dear OP,
I am really sorry for what you are passing through. I was infected with this same fungus I suffer for 5 to 6 years. I had used all sort of cream but it never work. sometimes the area smell as if is rotten. Is an infection from woman that cause the affected area.
God help me I was able to treat mine. I will recommend the cream i used to cure the infection, though I bought the cream from the US. here is the picture of the cream. thank god you have gotten a cure. use it it will go within 4 weeks.

omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

1 Like

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by paul100(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:

Your room mate wearing your boxers did not cause anything. It was your mind that started looking for infection and symptoms. The day you forget that incident is the day all the symptoms your mind is formulating will end.
That very true.For example, you are eating a food that has cockroach but you did not notice it then someone tell you,you may end up throwing up.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by emetisuccess(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2020
guy u don carry wetin we they call for my language inditoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 19, 2020
don't ever share stuffs like dat with outsiders. stuffs like boxers/panties, sponge, towel, etc. apart from the disease part they fi use you like dat.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Tladybukky(f): 12:49pm On May 19, 2020
Dreambeat:
Op what you have is called Tinea cruris.It is a fungal infection.Get some unadulterated over the counter topical (cream) antifungal medications. You might even need to take antifungal tablet if the problem continues.

Exactly, he needs to get some antifungal cream and strong antibiotics to detoxify his system

You can hallo at me for a good antibiotics that will detoxify your body ( all organic products)
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Fulcrum15: 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
2 Things
They are Spiritual and Physical

Physical
1. It could be Due to lack of personal Hygiene or too Much Scratching .

Spirtual
1. If your Friend is a diabolical person, ( I didn't say he is). If he is, then some Spirtual exchange may have happened..

You need GOD'S Intervention! You Need the Mercy of GOD! Cry to GOD FOR MERCY
Disregard this ewu oooh...
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by romeorailss: 12:57pm On May 19, 2020
frozen70:

If you think your room mate infected you, both of you go naked and compare his with yours to see if he has such

But I believe you got infected through sex unless you want to tell me that you are a virgin

Presently I have the same symptoms as Op. Pink balls and scratches atimes and in months I haven't had sex .

Need a solution ASAP
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by daddio(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

my oga, abeg I don't want to be added to covid 19 patients.

1 Like

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 19, 2020
Guy you funny oooo, how you take dey use Dustin powder for your balls? you wan kill yourself ni
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
pls upload the balls.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 1:25pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
You don catch covid19 for your balls cheesy
gringringrin
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 1:31pm On May 19, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
Omoburuku niẹ grin That's why you have pink balls grin
No be so boss. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sexual Benefits Of Garlic And Vitamin C Combination / University Of Ibadan Discovers Cure For Sickle Cell / Anthony Ayalogu: Customs Comptroller Slumps At Airport, Dies, CG Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.