Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area (47887 Views)

Experiencing Pinkish Or Red Semen? Take Care With Seminal Vesiculitis! / Pain And Dryness At The Flesh Covering The Balls Please Help O / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Psalms5522: 11:50am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

my oga, abeg I don't want to be added to covid 19 patients.

Hmmm I beg u go hospital and stop to talk any how. If E be say this symptom wey u get na Corona na to stay house go cure am?
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 11:50am On May 19, 2020
kiddkash:
did any headmistress give you head?
No sir. grin
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by justifyme(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2020
stop wearing tight boxers or sleeping with ur boxers on

1 Like

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Marpol: 11:51am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate, currently in 200L. While we were in 100L, my Roomie used my favourite boxer and I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer but I noticed ever since that incident, there has been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area. I noticed the colour is somehow pinkish as well. It scratches sometimes.

I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan, Funbact, Nixodermx, Dusting powder etc but still the stuff seems to be resistance to all of them.

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

Why would you take back a boxer that another person has worn? Na so boxer cost reach?
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by frozen70(f): 11:51am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

I am an undergraduate, currently in 200L. While we were in 100L, my Roomie used my favourite boxer and I soaked & washed it with hot water thinking it should purify the boxer but I noticed ever since that incident, there has been an unpleasant odour from my balls/thigh area. I noticed the colour is somehow pinkish as well. It scratches sometimes.

I have tried using all sort of antifungal cream's from Ytacan, Funbact, Nixodermx, Dusting powder etc but still the stuff seems to be resistance to all of them.

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

If you think your room mate infected you, both of you go naked and compare his with yours to see if he has such

But I believe you got infected through sex unless you want to tell me that you are a virgin
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by timibare(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2020
Pics
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Randal: 11:54am On May 19, 2020
Apply black soap. It will bite you Sha. Afterwards, apply Skineal.
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

1 Like

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by INCREDIBLE007(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
if they tell you to use condom you will sturbbornly say NO na flesh to flesh sweet pass............... now you have contracted STD,HIV,GONORHEAR,STI all at the same time, you are now shifting the blame on your roomate mtcheew

med oooo

lols

1 Like

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by samorobo: 11:59am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

Why in the fvcking hell would you even put that underwear back on....you should have either thrown it away or leave it for him even if it was a singlet.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by apexc1010: 11:59am On May 19, 2020
[color=#] 3467590[/color]
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Dreambeat: 11:59am On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

tnx boss, but can u recommend one for me(i.e Tablet)coz it seems d funbacts, skineal and d likes seems no to conquer it.
I am so sorry I can't prescribe any oral medication for you on this forum. You need to see a colleague ( a doctor). You will be fine. Take care.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Tango123: 12:01pm On May 19, 2020
In addition to getting proper medical help, i will also suggest dudu osun, or black soap

There is a type of soap calleed ncha awusa by Igbos. Ask the seller to add all orishirishi, including lime

From now till a month after symptoms clear, iron everything, including ur towels and boxers

1 Like

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by mykymyk101: 12:01pm On May 19, 2020
Use this, just N150. You can get it anywhere in the market from all these women selling camphor and other small disinfectants. It's very effective.

1 Like

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by OsuIgboIpob: 12:02pm On May 19, 2020
HarunaWest:
Stop blaming your roomate. Take your personal hygiene seriously.
Try and see a pharmacist or a doctor.
Pharmacist kọ, radiographer ni...

Do pharmacist diagnose?

What else will a pharmacist prescribe recommend for him that's not on the list of what he has tried?

1 Like

Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
Amarabae:
its jock itch.
what sort of irresponsible roommate is that?
Do guys share underwear?
sounds odd

No ma,we don't ,Infact we don't even share clothings,except may be footwares,i just don't know what made him took it.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by kioboy(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
Look for Nizoral cream and the tablets and buy. It will clear it from your blood.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by INCREDIBLE007(m): 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
Fairmoney Is recruiting people especially shop owners as referral agents
--- How its works
You register first, Fairmoney generates your working code for you and gives you banner as well,
When anyone needs loan ( either they ask you or you tell them about Fairmoney)
You ask them to download the app from playstore
After which, they sign up on the app and apply for loan and they will get to a section which they put your code in the referral section.
If they go ahead and get a loan successfully.
Fairmoney gives you #1000 for the job, and there is no limit to which you can make in a week via referal.
PLS NOTE
FAIRMONEY PAYS YOU every Tuesday of the week into your Opay wallet.
Registration as referral agent is ongoing and its free
Pls if you are interested, signify
By DM for registration 08056298736
Thanks
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 19, 2020
Nothing special about a part of the body turning to a strange colour.
All you need to do to is pick up a box of poster colour, chose the colour you desire and paint that part back to that color. The same thing apply to balls. I am a lover of blue and that's the colour of my balls.

Until yesterday morning when my nephew came home with them in mud. I was a bit angry I kukuma painted my balls brown. So that next time he goes to play with them the mud won't be conspicuous on my balls. grin

On a more serious note my guy visit a doctor. No amount of advice on nairaland compares to seeing a doctor.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Teaveapoet(f): 12:04pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
b

Please see a doctor
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Tango123: 12:04pm On May 19, 2020
frozen70:

If you think your room mate infected you, both of you go naked and compare his with yours to see if he has such

But I believe you got infected through sex unless you want to tell me that you are a virgin

Tinea cruris is a fungal infection, which can be gotten by okirika, sharing towels or even trousers, etc, let alone boxers

I dont know if it is common among women. But it is not an STD strictly speaking. It is a skin infection which can be gotten from many ways.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by voc01(m): 12:04pm On May 19, 2020
It is called sweetie, you will scratch eh, u need to
change ya boxers
use antiseptic or dettol while washing your boxers,
Always allow air in that area and u will be a free man
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by OsuIgboIpob: 12:05pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

tnx boss, but can u recommend one for me(i.e Tablet)coz it seems d funbacts, skineal and d likes seems no to conquer it.
Fluconazole
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by OsuIgboIpob: 12:06pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
Omoburuku niẹ grin
That's why you have pink balls grin
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by samorobo: 12:06pm On May 19, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
[left][s]Nothing special about a part of the body turning to a strange colour.
All you need to do to is pick up a box of poster colour, chose the colour you desire and paint that part back to that color. The same thing apply to balls. I am a lover of blue and that's the colour of my balls.

Until yesterday morning when my nephew came home with them in mud. I was a bit angry I kukuma painted my balls brown. So that next time he goes to play with them the mud won't be conspicuous on my balls. grin

On a more serious note my guy visit a doctor. No amount of advice on nairaland compares to seeing a doctor.[/s]

Very,very dry..
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Collins4u1(m): 12:07pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.

And you think it's your roommate. Smh

Sorry I don't know what's doing you
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by SenecaTheYonger: 12:08pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:

thank u sir

1.Before I came to sch I was a little fair.
2.Just the part
3.There are no bumps.

Might be scabies. Take warm water in a cup and mix it with salt. Soak your balls in it. If the itch increase and is sweeting you like mad then it's scabies.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Erickymania: 12:08pm On May 19, 2020
omoburuku:
*Pardon any typos*

Drs in the hauz,

Is there hope??

Biko help my case.
Which one is ur roommate used your boxer?
Just confess you contract an infection let's know how to help you
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2020
samorobo:

Very,very dry..

Not as dry as your balls kid.

I enjoy my days with it and I am pleased

grin

A wise man once said, crack it whether dry or not, as long as it makes you feel good. The bottom line is feeling good.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by omoburuku: 12:10pm On May 19, 2020
gabrielsizou:
So since then you havent had unprotected sex? How often do you shave?

There is every possibility your roomie isnt the problem.

People actually wash okirika boxers with cold water and wear without complaining

1.Once a month
2.Yes.
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by coolik247: 12:11pm On May 19, 2020
Just look for foot powder used mostly by military men and athletes....it works magic....apply on d affected place and also reduce wearing tight boxers for now
Re: Pinkish Colour Of The Balls, Thigh Area by maniben(m): 12:12pm On May 19, 2020
It’s obviously Jock itch .. I recommend Tydineal.. shouldn’t be more than 300 naira.. use morning and night for two weeks..
you will notice improvement within the first week..
If symptoms persist after 2weeks ..consult your doctor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

307 New COVID-19 Cases, 151 Discharged And 14 Deaths On May 31 - (1300 Tested) / Indian Twin Kids Joined At The Skull Have Been Successfully Separated (Photos) / University Of Ibadan Discovers Cure For Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.