Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,787 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu (2564 Views)

Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / Yari: Memo To Kadaria Ahmed By Charles Ogbu / Open Letter To IPOB By Charles Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu by Gabkosh: 3:26pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
what did the mumu woman say about ndi igbo?
She said all of you should Bleep off and get out of her page, that you are of no use to her.
Re: RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:29pm On May 19, 2020
ntooooorrrr e pain you baje
but we have successfully suspended una website
better beg us so we can release our feet from ur necks grin grin grin
Gabkosh:
She said all of you should Bleep off and get out of her page, that you are of no use to her.
Re: RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu by HeadShot: 3:45pm On May 19, 2020
BrownLondon:
Susan Ade Coker I presumed you know the consequences of your actions from the unset.

I must commend you, you did a great job.
one useless UN or NCDC is no big deal, as far as your Facebook group is still kicking.
You're doing well.

She is definitely doing well in your eyes...
Because she called a tribe senseless
The same tribe you love to hate

Let me ask you a question.. What will you do or say if all the killings and evil done by Fulani herdsmen in the south west were actually done by the Igbos.... Just imagine it

I dont blame her or you
We were never meant to be a success together
Nigeria was cursed the day she was amalgamated... This is the result
Retrogression and waste of energy chasing shadows while the politicians loot with impunity

1 Like

Re: RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu by Gazzy88(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2020
Gandollar post=897052y41:
Anywhere she shows her hydroquinone face online, she won't have peace.
Same way that coward runaway Kanu won't have rest with us.

2 Likes

Re: RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu by Gabkosh: 4:20pm On May 19, 2020
naijanative:
Why this country won't be better is nepotism. A woman irrespective of her race, tribe or religion made unguarded utterances which every right thinking individual should condemn, and you see some people supporting her due to hatred they have for Igbos. Nigeria has a very long way to go. It will never develop
See victim crier oshi. Where did you idiot condemn nnamdi kanu or the idiot man that called yorubas sophisticated Morrons. Cos that how you people will be claiming victim. Or is it love

Kudos to the girls. Not followers for you.
Re: RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu by Gabkosh: 4:22pm On May 19, 2020
HeadShot:

She is definitely doing well in your eyes...
Because she called a tribe senseless
The same tribe you love to hate

Let me ask you a question.. What will you do or say if all the killings and evil done by Fulani herdsmen in the south west were actually done by the Igbos.... Just imagine it

I dont blame her or you
We were never meant to be a success together
Nigeria was cursed the day she was amalgamated... This is the result
Retrogression and waste of energy chasing shadows while the politicians loot with impunity
Hypocrite, keep quiet, she owes no one any stupid apology.
Re: RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu by Gabkosh: 4:23pm On May 19, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
ntooooorrrr e pain you baje
but we have successfully suspended una website
better beg us so we can release our feet from ur necks grin grin grin
Ode, no be you ask question. Abi I don commot crime by telling you. What is your relevance to her?
Re: RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu by Staro: 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
Mraphel:

Go and Learn the foundation of this all..you think seun not tired of Una?

See another mumu, am I Igbo ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't We All Support Joe Igbokwe For Governor Of Lagos 2023 / ANAMBRA: What If PDP And APC Work Together In Ihiala? / Nigeria Presents Unique LPG Investment Destination, Says Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.