Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (85937 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Seetto: 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
You found one stupid bone and you call it one dinosaur that exists 10millionare years ago.

This people self, Corona needs to touch their brain small..
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
shocked
110 million years ago.

No you born the dinosaur

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Originakalokalo(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
Okay.Good discovery.

Check my signature to see our online classes. It is awesome.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by SeriouslySense(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
These dinosaurs are very big for our planet, and the vegetation were lush and abundant
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Jabioro: 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
When you want to lie through science be brief..How are your great grandfather.. and the earth..
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by visatex: 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
Hmm...dem don come again. Lying through their teeth.

I can believe the earth could be that old given the state it could have been without any touch of man or a higher being. A raw earth just lying idle. Very believable.

But when you want to justify the existence of the sheer fantasy of a dinosaur, please my dear oyinbo scientist, make una no dey lie pass Satan. angry

110 million years (emphasis million). Maka why!

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
dinosaurs are not real so i don't believe this

OLODO spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Orces: 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Sometimes eh, the exaggerated "facts" that are given to these archaeological findings, makes science look like Superstitions!

Awon 110million years!

How a dating-analysis system of less than 200 years old is able to make a hundred million years prediction begs a lot of question! AI learns from data, how many data did they get from earth at 100+ million years ago to teach these machines accurately

If you don't understand how they came to that conclusion, Do not be afraid to ask! Rather that saying this nonsense and making yourself look like a fool..

Please guys.. Superstition is the death of education. Please anything you don't understand ask for clarification from your betters. We are all here to learn okay angry angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by gurunlocker: 12:51pm On May 19, 2020
110 million years ago? How do they always come about that.

The less than 50 wey person don use for this life, na like 2 billion years.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
And your pastors and imam saw it abi?

You 're just quoting people everywhere as if ur life depends in it.

Shey u want to gain attention? Oya take it.

SPIT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by sidieladaniel: 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
jchioma:
Dem don come again! They can see what happened millions of years ago, but could not see the coronavirus that came out only last year. How about seeing and reconstructing the future for a change?
nah u aren't right many science oriented people saw this virus coming some people like bill gates even Barack Obama talked about when a pandemic comes again 5years ago after the Ebola outbreak he even set up a white house pandemic response team just that most people in authority now don't listen to science.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
Seetto:
You found one stupid bone and you call it one dinosaur that exists 10millionare years ago.

This people self, Corona needs to touch their brain small..

And another one spotted

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by EyezofGod120: 12:52pm On May 19, 2020
This people don watch film tire,,,dem dey use dinosaur film dey compare real life
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by SeriouslySense(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2020
I like the ancient life forms, they are useful

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2020
I am surprised that some of you silly Nigerians would easily believe in God but would say that dinosaurs never existed, stupidity looks really bad on you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 19, 2020
everybody on this thread should send me 5k each or else I will report to the government we have violated social distance rule and we are more than 20

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dammywapes(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2020
Ziggy
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 12:56pm On May 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

lol
I will believe you don't believe if you also believe those strange looking creatures with two heads and all that described in the Bible are imaginary wink

I know in your mind you believe, you just fear it may contradict your beliefs and hence to be safe, you choose to deny you believe

Wow, my wordplay don dey make sense again o, las las my rap career never go express grin grin grin

Spot on... grin grin grin
They'd tell you that dinosaurs never existed because there's no real image or picture of them.
But they'd rather believe a 2000 year old book about talking snakes, talking donkeys, men walking on water and dividing seas with their bare hands... ... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Seetto: 12:56pm On May 19, 2020
TheMohican:

And another one spotted
And you are one of them..

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2020
sidieladaniel:
nah u aren't right many science oriented people saw this virus coming some people like bill gates even Barack Obama talked about when a pandemic comes again 5years ago after the Ebola outbreak he even set up a white house pandemic response team just that most people in authority now don't listen to science.

People like jchioma are the problem with the world, Bill Gates having forseen the possibility of a pandemic started making plans to help humanity the same way he did with polio and ebola but Africans and religious people tagged him an Antichrist. I spit on the face of ignoramuses

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by philip0906(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Can't you make a solid and logical point in the context of this topic without bringing an off-point fanatical and extremist comparison of two opposing "data"?
Kpomkwem! You hol am for blokos... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by tfash96(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2020
Abi they just snapped innocent monitor lizard drinking water on its own naming it dinosaur

4 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:
Hmm...dem don come again. Lying through their teeth.

I can believe the earth could be that old given the state it could have been without any touch of man or a higher being. A raw earth just lying idle. Very believable.

But when you want to justify the existence of the sheer fantasy of a dinosaur, please my dear oyinbo scientist, make una no dey lie pass Satan. angry

110 million years (emphasis million). Maka why!

You're a bloody fool, slowpoke no different from an ape

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by OsuIgboIpob: 12:59pm On May 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

lol
I will believe you don't believe if you also believe those strange looking creatures with two heads and all that described in the Bible are imaginary wink

I know in your mind you believe, you just fear it may contradict your beliefs and hence to be safe, you choose to deny you believe

Wow, my wordplay don dey make sense again o, las las my rap career never go express grin grin grin
Don't mind the hypocrites grin

Many things contradicts with the stories in their story book (Bible)

9 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by grandstar(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
dinosaurs are not real so i don't believe this

They did exist. Evolutiotion is what is not right.

The dinosaurs might have gone extinct after Noah's flood.

Many mighty animals have gone extinct such as mammoths and aurochs. Google them. They were not just myths.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
And your pastors and imam saw it abi?

This is the comment I've been looking for

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by SeriouslySense(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2020
Because you have no use for it, but trust me there are lots of uses
Amopeola546:
All these discoveries are of no use
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by 2tec(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2020
Hello Friends,

Is the pandemic forcing your business to record losses?

Regardless of the industry/ sector that you operate in, we can help you to bounce back in fortunes!

We assist businesses to reach their target market and make their customers handy via our IT Solutions (Applications).

Check my signature, let us digitalize your business and make an essential-based.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The lying scientists at it again

Some low self esteemed gullible Africans will believe this bullshits

If you call them gullible for believing this, what would you call those who believe in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by OsuIgboIpob: 1:00pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
And their papa was there to snap it 110 million years ago
Use your brain nau!

How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:00pm On May 19, 2020
jchioma:
Dem don come again! They can see what happened millions of years ago, but could not see the coronavirus that came out only last year. How about seeing and reconstructing the future for a change?

You are poor at logic.

Of course, it is easier and very possible to see what happened years ago because many past events left evidences from fossils to documents to ruins to drawings or writings carved in walls from which archaeologists and paleontologists can make references and further investigations.

It is however difficult to predict many future events. Some future events like many natural disasters, eclipses, and asteroid threats can be predicted, but predicting a virus is very difficult because the virological activities of one country is not accessible to the world.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.