Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (85865 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Exc2000: 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Sometimes eh, the exaggerated "facts" that are given to these archaeological findings, makes science look like Superstitions!

Awon 110million years!

How a dating-analysis system of less than 200 years old is able to make a hundred million years prediction begs a lot of question! AI learns from data, how many data did they get from earth at 100+ million years ago to teach these machines accurately

Its called Cabon dating, and using half life.. you can know the exact date of anything like this, even people forming football age

3 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by visatex: 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
Seetto:

And you are one of them..

He doesn't know it yet. When Satan touch am for where e go pain, him brain go reset. wink
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by perdollar(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
I saw buhari and i instantly believe in the theory of evution.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Jetjacky(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

lol
I will believe you don't believe if you also believe those strange looking creatures with two heads and all that described in the Bible are imaginary wink

I know in your mind you believe, you just fear it may contradict your beliefs and hence to be safe, you choose to deny you believe

Wow, my wordplay don dey make sense again o, las las my rap career never go express grin grin grin

LOL. Do you believe there was giants in this world and their records were destroyed? I can supply you with lots of information if you like.

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The lying scientists at it again

Some low self esteemed gullible Africans will believe this bullshits

Ok, 'high self intelligent african' who doesn't believe in dinosaurs which have been physically proven but in imans and pastors that don't know the difference between a rock and a hard place.

You are an OLODO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 1:02pm On May 19, 2020
k
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by UNRULY(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2020
I no fit believe
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Jetjacky(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2020
Zuriel23:
Who did the calculation

Carbon dating did it

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Babatunde40(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Use your brain nau!

How old are you?

See, I am far more educated than you. Carbon dating is flawed. That's if you know what carbon dating is

3 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by MadeINchenzen2: 1:03pm On May 19, 2020
this is 2020 and someone is saying 110 million years ago. Op think okay, think!!!
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Jetjacky(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2020
Where is the proof.
TheMohican:

Ok, 'high self intelligent african' who doesn't believe in dinosaurs which have been physically proven but in imans and pastors that don't know the difference between a rock and a hard place.

You are an OLODO
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2020
Lostz:
how did they come about the years?

modern day science and trash are like 5 &6

A
Lostz and stupidity are like 5 & 5.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by wink2015(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2020
WHITE MEN AND HISTORY !

In Nigeria, federal government do not even have copies of the letters written by LORD LUGARD or more lately Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2020
jchioma:
Dem don come again! They can see what happened millions of years ago, but could not see the coronavirus that came out only last year. How about seeing and reconstructing the future for a change?

Poor logic...

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by shockingist: 1:05pm On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
dinosaurs are not real so i don't believe this

No convincing picture here.

Those skeptics here on Nairaland that always bash anything religion will equally jump to conclude this is true.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2020
Jetjacky:
Where is the proof.

Go to any museum of natural history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by visatex: 1:05pm On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:

Its called Cabon dating, and using half life.. you can know the exact date of anything like this, even people forming football age

Abegi jor. No be only cabon, na dioxide dating.
Oya apply the cabon to your great-great-grand father of 12th century and tell us when he was born. Start, i dey hear you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by SeriouslySense(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2020
hahaha
wink2015:
WHITE MEN AND HISTORY !

In Nigeria, federal government do not even have copies of the letters written by LORD LUGARD or more lately Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Farki: 1:06pm On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Sometimes eh, the exaggerated "facts" that are given to these archaeological findings, makes science look like Superstitions!

Awon 110million years!

How a dating-analysis system of less than 200 years old is able to make a hundred million years prediction begs a lot of question! AI learns from data, how many data did they get from earth at 100+ million years ago to teach these machines accurately

It's comments like this that make people think Africans are stupid. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Poor logic...

Religious people like jchioma will tell you that you can't know what happened millions of years ago, then come and tell you about Noah and Arch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Exc2000: 1:06pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

Abegi jor. No be only cabon, na dioxide dating.
Oya apply the cabon to your great-great-grand father of 12th century and tell us when he was born. Start, i dey hear you. undecided

go and dig your great great great grand mothers grave and bring her bones, science would tell you her exact age and if we are lucky to get abit of DNA we would show you how she might had looked like

4 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2020
Anyways, if you are doubting this scientific discovery, but you believe that a virgin gave birth to a boy who walked on water and then died, only to wake up three days later and ascend into the sky, then you're a compound fool. grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by visatex: 1:07pm On May 19, 2020
TheMohican:

You're a bloody fool, slowpoke no different from an ape

It offends you that you are so pained. cheesy cheesy cheesy
See this pomo men. grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by TheMohican(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2020
Farki:

It's comments like this that make people think Africans are stupid. undecided

Africans are stupid true true

5 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by xareal(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2020
Enough of all these yeye discoveries,una go dey Waka dey find useless bones,mtcheew.see as that one smile as if na the cure to Corona virus she hold
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Franking: 1:07pm On May 19, 2020
Millions of years o. But no sign that Jesus ever lived. No body wrote about it except the bible and people break their heads over him.fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by visatex: 1:08pm On May 19, 2020
Exc2000:

go and dig your great great great grand mothers grave and bring her grave, science would tell you her exact age

Abeg rest jor. Una go dey defend something wey una no sabi do.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by megareal: 1:08pm On May 19, 2020
tfash96:
Abi they just snapped innocent monitor lizard drinking kwater on its own naming it dinosaur
Choi. grin grin grin. Una no go kill pesin for Nairaland.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by jaxxy(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2020
So that’s the dinosaur she’s holding in her hands. Nice
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2020
TheMohican:

Religious people like jchioma will tell you that you can't know what happened millions of years ago, then come and tell you about Noah and Arch.

grin bro the matter tire me.
How can one doubt this but believe some fictional event written in a story book? grin

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dazzlingd(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2020
Macsjebs:

lol
I will believe you don't believe if you also believe those strange looking creatures with two heads and all that described in the Bible are imaginary wink

I know in your mind you believe, you just fear it may contradict your beliefs and hence to be safe, you choose to deny you believe

Wow, my wordplay don dey make sense again o, las las my rap career never go express grin grin grin

This one enter, bible people will choose to believe that there were talking snakes that walked in a garden about 6000 years ago and believe in dragons and creatures with seven heads and crown but choose to disbelieve scientific findings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.