Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (85958 Views)

Africa's Oldest Known Dinosaur That Roamed Zimbabwe 230 Million Years Ago (Pics) / Meet The 'Talkative' Dinosaur That Roamed Mexico 73 Million Years Ago (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Barristter07: 1:56pm On May 19, 2020
sagna112:

Jesus never existed... they're character from Bible... the main actor of Bible those guys never exist

Where is your proof that Jesus never existed ?

Secondly, You can as well conclude that prior to when you were Born, no human ever lived since you never met them face to face.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 1:56pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

cheesy grin cheesy grin pls help me ask them. oya carbon dating experts, dey have served your food ooh, come and eat. Idiots. They don't use their brain, just following oyinbo like sheep. cheesy
there are lots of things to discover, the information we have is just cute compared to the information and mysteries we haven't solved, that's like a bucket of sand in a desert, we are just about 5000years old, we can't unravel all mysteries in this short amount of time, but in the next 200,000years, there will be more info about the past and probably a better future prediction
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by destinable(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

Keep dreaming, my PhD is better than your entire life work. cheesy cheesy I am 100% pure science but I don't believe everything a white man says.
If you truly have a PhD, then education system is useless. This is same reason why someone that read Architecture is positing that 5G is the cause of death in Wuhan, China and you lots believe.

If you do not know something, how about you ask? Do you think it's everything in your field of study that is believable, yet I'll never argue with you on it because you probably know more than me in that field. Now imagine me seeing you argue blindly in a field of mine. You're not asking to know, but you think you're smarter than people in the field.

May God help us and our educational system.

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by danigbo(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2020
How old is the earth ?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by crackhouse(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2020
sagna112:

Jesus never existed... they're character from Bible... the main actor of Bible those guys never exist
get off my comment silly.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by sagna112(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2020
Truthbites:

Kpatakpata 10,000 years

you need to study geology as a course

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Deicide: 1:58pm On May 19, 2020
Thread shows that people just go to school for the certificate and noting else

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by sagna112(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2020
crackhouse:
get off my comment silly.
okay. bunch of ignoramus theist
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Barristter07: 1:59pm On May 19, 2020
danigbo:
How old is the earth ?

Could be Billions of years .. The Genesis 1:1 statement showed heaven and earth exist long before creative days.

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Corruptnation: 1:59pm On May 19, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

If NASA is a scam, how then are they able to make accurate predictions about eclipses? Through the aid of satellites orbiting the earth, meteorologists are able to accurately predict natural disasters like tornadoes, hurricanes, and thunderstorms.

You might as well say that technology is a scam. Even science is a scam.

before NASA astronomy or astrologers dey predict the eclipse or make more better or accurate predictions. But them no dey use technology, na to just look star tell you this and that! undecided

The scam were I dey talk about na the one were them dey yan una say them dey look of alien life outside. Another earth bla bla.

You think say science no dey consult alculty things too?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 1:59pm On May 19, 2020
danigbo:
How old is the earth ?
4billion
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by DAVE5(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2020
Orces:

If you don't understand how they came to that conclusion, Do not be afraid to ask! Rather that saying this nonsense and making yourself look like a fool..

Please guys.. Superstition is the death of education. Please anything you don't understand ask for clarification from your betters. We are all here to learn okay angry angry

And you had to throw an insult, how about passing ur message in a mature civil way void of insults

Truth is I like to assume these scientists mostly exaggerate the years to make it unquestionable and real
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2020
Christthesaviour:
OF COURSE I BELIEVE THEY ONCE EXISTED.U'RE THE ONE WHO IS BRINGING IRRELEVANT REASONING INTO THE EQUATION.WETIN CONCERN BIBLE AND DINOSAUR TOGETHER.MUST U SHOW UR HATRED FOR GOD AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY?.U HAVE NOT STARTED.NA U GO TAYA.

Eyah...
So you believe they existed. grin
Do you believe they existed million years ago?
If yes, doesn't this contradict your belief in the bible? Clown. grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 2:00pm On May 19, 2020
Sometimes, going to school does not always mean educated. nigerians specifically have a whole lot of problems and the number one is ignorance, stupidity is a close second. if you dont understand how some things work, makje research or ask questions. dont just jumpp into threads, topics or issuses with ignorant comments. this ignorance is common among some religious folks. this post for instance would never sit well with them as it contradicts or questions the timeline in the bible the so much hold dear.

yes scientist can date fossils of animals that existed s millions and even billions of years ago, they know that the earth is about 4.5 billion years a go, not by faith but by scientific researches and experiments. if you cannot question how they are able to ''transport'' your voice through a mobile phone over thousands of miles in just seconds, or how they successfully got a vaccine for polio, dating or the ability to date really old materials should not baffle you to much.
5e tpuejsfkin

2 Likes

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Corruptnation: 2:02pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

Guy, you sabi. Your head dey there! Gbas gbos.
50 hit combo.... grin
No mind dem
no mind those people. Them go just open one yeye article for Google come believe am. Google were many junks and false findings full there.

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Proffdada: 2:03pm On May 19, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
And your pastors and imam saw it abi?
read the Bible. It predicted pestilence
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by holocron: 2:03pm On May 19, 2020
Okortor:
110millions years ago? Lived bfor Adam or after Adam? Who senior sef?

Definitely before Adam. Remember, the animals were created before Adam. The 6 days of creation are allegorical. One day of creation in the narrative of an Immortal being ( GOD) literally means 100million years or more in the reckoning of man. Who knows what cycle GOD is using as HIS day. Definitely not the rotation of the Earth. Perhaps the rotation of the Milky way Galaxy about ......who knows...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 2:03pm On May 19, 2020
Corruptnation:
before NASA astronomy or astrologers dey predict the eclipse or make more better or accurate predictions. But them no dey use technology, na to just look star tell you this and that! undecided

The scam were I dey talk about na the one were them dey yan una say them dey look of alien life outside. Another earth bla bla.

lol, just give back ur certificate and tell ur school to refund u all the school fees.
Alien simply means something new to us, when science says aliens may exist on mars simply means life could exists on mars, its not that green fire breathing super intelligent things you see on movie, alien only mean life different from what you see here.life on mars is a possibility

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Jetjacky(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2020
LOL. I thought you had proofs of Imam and Pastors finding dinosaurs skulls. Are you aware that fossils can be manipulated, destroyed or fabricated? Just a little google research could acquaint you with the knowledge, better yet, work with an archeologist, paleontologist, or geologist.
TheMohican:

Go to any museum of natural history.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2020
Corruptnation:

Don't make me laugh, please grin

Astrology predicted eclipses accurately? Tell me one such astrologer?

As for the purported scam, alien life has always been speculated even before NASA.

With the vast known universe, alien life is possible. Also, a solar system like ours is also possible.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by bizzibodi(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Nothing would have happened, they are not stronger than humans, our technology has reached a level that we can even prepare for space invasion and win, dinosaurs doesn't stand a chance, one on one they are stronger but we are so advanced that we can just stay in our office and with just a click, we can wipe them off
He!He!!Who are d we?even the novel corona virus our advance technology cannot wipe out.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Eyah...
So you believe they existed. grin
Do you believe they existed million years ago?
If yes, doesn't this contradict your belief in the bible? Clown. grin
you are funny o! i believe they existed but not millions of yrs ago.well u can't confuse me.i know you very well we argued very well when i was using my previous moniker.u are just anti-God.i'd rather be a clown than to be hardened like u.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

The stupidity of most of the views in support of this unfounded dinosaur report is "just Google it" as if Google is the place of proven knowledge.

The same way religious clowns quote bible verses to prove its authenticity rather than providing logical proofs. grin grin

They're telling you to google it because you'll get verified information from there.
But you have decided to remain ignorant.

No don't google it.... Next time come here and tell us it's not possible to make such discovery.
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by visatex: 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
destinable:

If you truly have a PhD, then education system is useless. This is same reason why someone that read Architecture is positing that 5G is the cause of death in Wuhan, China and you lots believe.

If you do not know something, how about you ask? Do you think it's everything in your field of study that is believable, yet I'll never argue with you on it because you probably know more than me in that field. Now imagine me seeing you argue blindly in a field of mine. You're not asking to know, but you think you're smarter than people in the field.

May God help us and our educational system.

Accept defeat. Move on. Stop crying over a matter that is beyond you. Majority of the views here are clearly baseless.

If I were to write a thesis on this, I will end my PhD immediately. Utter nonesense!

How can you begin to study something that you already know is laced with all manner of falsehood?

How can I, with the intellectual prowess I exude, expect to stoop so low as to researching something that is clearly designed to nurse an agenda of fraud, so as to milk member-states of research grants when we have far sturdier issues on the table that will deliver the black man from white supremacy?

You expect me to give you an answer, when your IQ is infinitesimally too small to comprehend what I have done with science in the past 14 years of my life?

Guy! You too small. Just fly away abeg. And don't quote me again. I weep for you. angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by musa7m(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
but u believe in Je-sus and mo-harm-men.
why do you sleep Mohammad (S.A.W) like that ....are you OK ?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by dukeprince50: 2:10pm On May 19, 2020
bizzibodi:

He!He!!Who are d we?even the novel corona virus our advance technology cannot wipe out.
dealing with a micro organisms that lives and multiply rapidly in ur cell is more difficult that dealing with a five to seven meter giant, as a matter of fact, micro organisms are ubiquitous while dinosaurs are not. All we have to do is drive them to a chokepoint and nuke them, checkmate.
while dealing with micro organisms, we have to make sure its not lethal to our system but when you deal with dinosaurs, you just go all out
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2020
Truthbites:
110 million years ago. And we humans came 5,000 years ago. What has been happening all these 109,950,000 years ago?

Show me proof. undecided
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Okortor: 2:11pm On May 19, 2020
Intelligent response.
holocron:

Definitely before Adam. Remember, the animals were created before Adam. The 6 days of creation are allegorical. One day of creation in the narrative of an Immortal being ( GOD) literally means 100million years or more in the reckoning of man. Who knows what cycle GOD is using as HIS day. Definitely not the rotation of the Earth. Perhaps the rotation of the Milky way Galaxy about ......who knows...
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2020
visatex:

cheesy grin cheesy grin pls help me ask them. oya carbon dating experts, dey have served your food ooh, come and eat. Idiots. They don't use their brain, just following oyinbo like sheep. cheesy

Coming from someone practicing a white man's religion. grin
Who's the sheep now?

1 Like

Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by Zakiushenry: 2:15pm On May 19, 2020
Lol abeg tell me, how did plane fly
Stephenomozzy:

Sometimes eh, the exaggerated "facts" that are given to these archaeological findings, makes science look like Superstitions!

Awon 110million years!

How a dating-analysis system of less than 200 years old is able to make a hundred million years prediction begs a lot of question! AI learns from data, how many data did they get from earth at 100+ million years ago to teach these machines accurately
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kingxsamz(m): 2:15pm On May 19, 2020
Christthesaviour:
you are funny o! i believe they existed but not millions of yrs ago.well u can't confuse me.i know you very well we argued very well when i was using my previous moniker.u are just anti-God.i'd rather be a clown than to be hardened like u.

Oh... You believe they existed but not millions of years ago. grin well it's good you admitted that you're a clown.
You would soon confuse yourself.
Now tell me. Since you believe dinosaurs existed. Did they exist before or after Noah?
Re: Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2020
Barristter07:

Where is your proof that Jesus never existed ?

Secondly, You can as well conclude that prior to when you were Born, no human ever lived since you never met them face to face.

Mr man, saying the characters in the bible existed and did the things they claimed to do is thesame as saying the characters in shakespare romeo and juliet actually exists because you really wanna believe in the story.

A believe system that can be proven with zero or little evidence can also be disproven with zero or little evidence. (this is me ignoring the overwhelming evidences against belief systems and religion)

ksnot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Snake Dies In Sagamu After Swallowing Pregnant Goat(pics). / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.