Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 (76853 Views)

Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by illicit(m): 9:02am On May 19, 2020
Rest in peace
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by SeriouslySense(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2020
As a child, growing up with so much stress and expectation, may be too much to handle, a child can grow up with expectations, and responsibility, but that child should also be a child, that child should play and have friends and do what children do. Off course discipline is also important, in the area of morals and self respect.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by michaellovaldo(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Nobody: 9:04am On May 19, 2020
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Nobody: 9:04am On May 19, 2020
Different Reports
CANADA DOCTORS: He died of drugs overdose
NCDC: He died of covid19 due to self medications
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Digableplanets6(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2020
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Farki: 9:05am On May 19, 2020
SeriouslySense:
I understand, haha, very judgmental, but they still do a lot of wrong things

I understand Canadian society is not perfect but I can bet that most of the people commenting would move there tonight if the offer came.

We like to form superiority when we hear sad news from abroad, they don't know that the people abroad are just looking at us like goats because of the state of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by wamide042(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2020
Fragility6:

U made sum point bt i no reali agree wit d flogging part. Even wit d flogging here we still dey get high cases of homosexuality n drug abuse. Flogging alone no dey correct pikin

Bros forget that most parents nowadays don’t flog like the olden days parents, i remembered the day my Mum,(iya Ola) of blessed memory caught me while trying to smoke it wasn’t even cigarette then oo na ordinary paper wey i roll come put fire, even the devil that pushed me then sef begin dey pity when my mum started beating me..
Anytime i go out and return mumsy go first smell my mouth and body, search my school bag, sometimes comes to my school unannounced and that happened from pry sch till I graduated from the uni..
Till date i have never tasted any alcoholic drink or even try to smoke..
So you see most parents just believe in talking and advices, you think the bible is wrong when it says ‘Spare the rod and spoil the child’..
I really miss her

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Anonime1105(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2020
Damm!

Fetanyl
100 times more potent than morphine and 10 times more than the dreaded Heroin!

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqBeHL0D3z1Nrjn#featured

Say no to drugs, it has destroyed many.

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by helementz(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2020
<a href="https://www.vibes.com.ng">rip to him</a>
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by oribi(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2020
jeffizy:
Addiction for 3 years, died short of his 17 birthday.

Now, is that a failed parenting or misplaced priority from the kid.

You have not had an addict before,it is not as easy as you make it sound
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by SeriouslySense(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2020
That is terrible parenting, children should be children not adults, sure they must take responsibility, but not excessive. And i see Nigerian parents doing that to their children too, it will affect the children negatively, if they have no respect for others or themselves. Like in my Church,i noticed some children play anyhow without guidance, then i notice the way some parents sexualize their children in what they wear, this things remove the innocence and neutrality in the child.
fallingsky:

At that young age... I see lot of them even smoking with their parents.... Up bringing in abroad is just too rough. The fact that you can't talk to Ur kids is primarily the cause of this problem. RIP kid.

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by sylve11: 9:08am On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
Some Nigerians think only cocaine is a hard drug. There are many

The Fentanyl that killed this guy is a very bad drug. It is a pain reliever. If you have heard of morphine, this Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine

Morphine is C₁₇H₁₉NO₃

Fentanyl is C22H28N2O That is "die well"

cool
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Kennyceez: 9:08am On May 19, 2020
Too young for this. He started taking drugs at w very young age. That blame goes to the mum.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by YaksonFCA(m): 9:10am On May 19, 2020
RIP
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Nobody: 9:11am On May 19, 2020
LoySupremo:
too young to die....but if Na Ngeria...they for blame covid19 due to lack of seriousness to do proper investigation
When people de die like fly for kano and other places recently how many of them de say na covid kill?
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by 6ixT8: 9:11am On May 19, 2020
I Wonder how Will Smith and Pinkett will feel reading such news.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by oribi(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2020
themonk:

Dude stop ranting. You can’t handcuff yourself to your kid, some kids due to peer pressure or their inquisitive nature try drugs and the unfortunate ones that are prone to addiction can’t stop. Bro if your brain has a tendency for addiction it takes a lot of effort to stop, we are wired differently some continue to chase the dragon(chasing the initial high) while some can stop. I am very lucky, I have tried some addictive substances but got hooked to none, infact I hate things that make me high.

It is an unfortunate situation, reminds me of the very sad death of Heath Ledger(that portrayed the joker character) very unfortunate end even after everyone tried to make him to stop drugs including himself trying to stop but all to no avail. Just don’t try it if you have not because you don’t know if you have an addictive brain or not. The mom is not to blame like that, I’m sure she tried her best.

Best comment ever, Many people here have not had to deal with someone they know battle/battling addiction,it is not as easy as they think

2 Likes

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by SeriouslySense(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2020
We can not judge them, people are different, and they have their way of understanding the world, however moderation is key.

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by doggedfighter(f): 9:17am On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:

The Fentanyl that killed this guy is a very bad drug. It is a pain reliever. If you have heard of morphine, this Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine

Morphine is C₁₇H₁₉NO₃

Gosh, I hope people don't use it down here. Your description of the drug is terrifying

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by guru90: 9:17am On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
16yrs old !

devil is a Bastard..

Revelation 20:12 comes to Mind

And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works

Prepare yourself ooo. It could just be anyone .

Inspiration Statement.

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Nobody: 9:19am On May 19, 2020
Where is the father?

2 Likes

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by joenor(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2020
I see you are good in Chem... The drug sha hard ooo
Babatunde40:

Morphine is C₁₇H₁₉NO₃

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Liposure: 9:20am On May 19, 2020
Walexdubia:

When Dem no dey flog pikin,if Dem dey flog pikin all these things no go dey happen.. example like homosexual,drug abuse,etc mtcheeew....
Even God said it that the Demon reside in the heart of children so u have to use cane to chase that demon away, imagine a child taking drug since 13yrs of age...
pikin wey go spoil go spoil
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Emmaomotob(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
A big fool
You are a bigger fool. Buffoon.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by doggedfighter(f): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Oyibo no even strong. Wetin aboki take dey play
You don't mean it kiss

You mean it's easy to get like that?
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by iezeiyida(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
jeffizy:

Parenting is not even the problem, sometimes.

Some parents just birthed children wey no dey hear word no matter what anyone says or does to build them. But, those children end up in remorse when they are almost 50 and above, with no reasonable achievement - living in poverty with no marriage

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Liposure: 9:23am On May 19, 2020
Eulalia:
Where is the father?
good question

2 Likes

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Nobody: 9:24am On May 19, 2020
Walexdubia:

When Dem no dey flog pikin,if Dem dey flog pikin all these things no go dey happen.. example like homosexual,drug abuse,etc mtcheeew....
Even God said it that the Demon reside in the heart of children so u have to use cane to chase that demon away, imagine a child taking drug since 13yrs of age...

The bible says FOLLY is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of correction will drive it far away.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by mannycrown: 9:24am On May 19, 2020
LOVEGINO:
If na for Naija, NCDC go say na covid19. RIP

You need thorough mental rehabilitation. Yes, and other amazingly ignorant Nigerians like you with this yeye mindset. Shame on Dokoesi Raynnod of Raaay Pawa and AiiTT.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
jeffizy:

Failed Parenting!!!... These people think they can negotiate discipline into a child! I just pity them!!!
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Emmaomotob(m): 9:29am On May 19, 2020
Walexdubia:

Foolish person. How come Nigeria is reeling in poverty even with the so called worship of yahweh or whatever its name is? Do you know how many homosexuals and drug addicts are in Nigeria? Buffoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos) / Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.