Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 (76811 Views)

Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2020
Pusyiter:
My dear,
it is more to it
These Children were sold out to the OTO and one of their symbols is addiction to drugs and other nasty activities.
Check which celebrity dies of natural causes? Hardly you get one

What is OTO?
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by EdiskyHarry: 11:10am On May 19, 2020
I blame his parent for this ugly saga.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by k2money(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Oyibo no even strong. Wetin aboki take dey play
Ọga this one aboki no fit take ahm it stronger than loud.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by kinzd(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
blame it on mo#£¥$ since its written that "money is the R.O.O.T of all attribute to dEVIL
hayoholla:
It's still baffles me how some kids growing up are more inquisitive attracted to these lifestyles and eventually develop affinity with the thing causing the addiction than kids with or without normal upbringing will retract immediately from these lifestyles. The questions are, why are some kids prone to addiction more than some kids, what is the root cause of addiction. Does it has to do with some part of our brain ( maybe the cerebral carted, responsible for reasoning and experiencing emotions). I need answers to these questions.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Walexdubia(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2020
nijabazaar:

So all the Nigerians flogged while young that still turn to yahoo boys nko
Like the popular saying...if u are born,u self must reborn urself.....
I've friends that smoke,drink and even gamble also and we still relate also,not 1 not even 2,but I still choose the right path..
Not that I'm a saint but I try to make my good deeds more than the bad ones...
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Walexdubia(m): 11:36am On May 19, 2020
Zedoo:

As a person that was flogged incessantly growing up. I mean EVERY SINGLE DAY, both in school and at home.... beating DOES NOT CHANGE a person...it only makes them pretend in your presence or fear you.

You should discipline your kids from an early age (not flogging) and make them know WHY they shouldn’t do somethings by SHOWING them the end product of those things.
No matter how much you talk, images do a better job of teaching children.

In adolescence children feel “hated” by parents at the slightest caution. Whatever his/her tough friends are doing as habits he/she will most likely do... they can’t talk to their parents about things because they do not have an actual relationship.
This Is reason why everybody in a family assumes all is well until something drastic happens (which they usually discover when it’s beyond repair).

If you have resolved to “beat the devil”out of your children, please also resolve to love the heaven out of them and equally reward them for good deeds as you chastise them for bad ones.
In all you do, DO NOT TALK DOWN ON YOUR KID or reaffairm pronounciations on their life because it causes low self esteem which is the Kickstarter for all other things children do as adolescents.

“We turned out fine” because our parents beat us, does not mean our parents “know” who we really are beyond what we act for them at home.
Except you aspire to have the same exact relationship your parents have with you (I want to assure you that you DON’T) unlearn the acts of parenting that have been enforced on you by your own childhood. It is not the answer to the childhood of today or tomorrow.
Yeah I Know u pray, talk morals and sometimes spank the kid...
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by cocolacec(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2020
Squillaci:

I mean, is it sold in Nigeria?

I dont know ,if it is sold in Nigeria
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by themonk(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
LOL. Then comes the violent reaction of a junkie. You've always been resistant to logical remarks, hence your prequel attack on that post. Since I knew there was something wrong and as you've stated that you do drugs, I had to call it out, you junkie. Anyways, you shouldn't get involved in a thread when you don't have meaningful things to say. No one has ever been purnished for not having an opinion.
When you’ve learnt how to spell “punished” and the right way to use “prequel” quote me.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by oneman2k7: 12:19pm On May 19, 2020
Next time he will be born on earth, na Naija dem go born am, he go see ween
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Myself2(m): 12:28pm On May 19, 2020
Eh yaaa,
I read what the mom said and I feel so sorry for her
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Onucs(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2020
This is what poor parenting can cause.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by kinzd(m): 1:21pm On May 19, 2020
science schoodent sited....
SirMichael1:
Of what use is it to you if it is sold here?
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Pusyiter(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2020
google it
it is an occult group
Ijeleigbo:

What is OTO?
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by SirMichael1: 1:25pm On May 19, 2020
kinzd:
science schoodent sited....
What are you saying?
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2020
Pusyiter:
google it
it is an occult group

Is it associated with Illuminati?
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Pusyiter(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2020
Higher one
They select who joins not just any fellow
Ijeleigbo:

Is it associated with Illuminati?

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Jimmyld231: 1:56pm On May 19, 2020
wese90:

Boss, no be so oooo.... So many people doing drugs in Nigeria despite their upbrings
We go see una end na. You hear do drug well well
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Gandollar(f): 1:58pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
Some Nigerians think only cocaine is a hard drug. There are many

The Fentanyl that killed this guy is a very bad drug. It is a pain reliever. If you have heard of morphine, this Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine

Morphine is C₁₇H₁₉NO₃

Fentanyl is C22H28N2O. That is "die well"

2mg of Fentanyl can do what 1000mg of tramadol cannot do.

Since Fentanyl is for severe pain relief, it instantly blocks the pain receptors of the brain. If you are on Fentanyl and you are involved in an accident, you will not feel anything. You will just bleed to death unknowingly

But who was selling drugs to this little boy?
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
Some Nigerians think only cocaine is a hard drug. There are many

The Fentanyl that killed this guy is a very bad drug. It is a pain reliever. If you have heard of morphine, this Fentanyl is 50 to 100 times more potent than morphine

Morphine is C₁₇H₁₉NO₃

Fentanyl is C22H28N2O. That is "die well"

2mg of Fentanyl can do what 1000mg of tramadol cannot do.

Since Fentanyl is for severe pain relief, it instantly blocks the pain receptors of the brain. If you are on Fentanyl and you are involved in an accident, you will not feel anything. You will just bleed to death unknowingly

In what situations will this be prescribed? If the drug is that powerful
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Babatunde40(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2020
dicefrost:

In what situations will this be prescribed? If the drug is that powerful

The dosage starts at 0.1milligram. The dosage increases based on the specific situation. It is prescribed for severe pains. It is even used for people who have pains caused by cancer

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2020
Minemrys:

very apt. Failed parenting indeed. These are the examples of deadbeat parents. It's obvious they were so focused on the boy's acting career than his mental health or em0ti0nal well being. Many of these whites are like that. They keep pushing the kids to go to auditi0ns up0n auditi0ns, and when the kid keep facing rejecti0n, they make the kid feel like he's at fault.

sadly there are many of such parents out there.

themonk:
Dude stop ranting. You can’t handcuff yourself to your kid, some kids due to peer pressure or their inquisitive nature try drugs and the unfortunate ones that are prone to addiction can’t stop. Bro if your brain has a tendency for addiction it takes a lot of effort to stop, we are wired differently some continue to chase the dragon(chasing the initial high) while some can stop. I am very lucky, I have tried some addictive substances but got hooked to none, infact I hate things that make me high.

It is an unfortunate situation, reminds me of the very sad death of Heath Ledger(that portrayed the joker character) very unfortunate end even after everyone tried to make him to stop drugs including himself trying to stop but all to no avail. Just don’t try it if you have not because you don’t know if you have an addictive brain or not. The mom is not to blame like that, I’m sure she tried her best.

its all about what you want for your kids... so if you have a 13yr old that start smoking weed then A) something is really wrong in the environment your kid find himself/herself in, and B) if you know the above in bold (you wrote), would you therefore take the gamble and let your 13 yr old weed smoking kid make that choice OR would you do anything in your power to make sure that this kid does NOT have to make that choice on his own, and you as parent make that choice for them??

i'd rather have my 13yr old weed smoking kid at home (home schooled) so he doesnt go around these ill influences out there than just accept this nonsense. when he is 18yrs old, let him make that decision on his own as to whether he wants to smoke weed or worse, but NOT at 13. at 13yrs old, NO kids are emotionally wise/mature enough to take such decision, so you as a parent must take your child's life back. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT!

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by chewwie(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
asanwafo:
Result of over pampering at the early stage. This will happen to most Nigerian children in the next 10yrs
It's already happening, one 15 y/o in my area (Warri) went partying into the night, came back drunk and overdosed and died in his mom's living room, his corpse stayed there till daybreak.
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by ussv: 3:42pm On May 19, 2020
This is really sad , what a waste of life. Kids could be easily exposed to hard drugs at early age in this society and some of them take the bait and fall for it . So sad
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by wese90(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
Jimmyld231:
We go see una end na. You hear do drug well well

You can keep a tab on my moniker for you to know the end... Guess you don’t comprehend Wetin I mean...

Look around, you will see them
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by HeavenShield: 3:59pm On May 19, 2020
All these useless and unnecessary deaths..These children will not still learn and hear.. what a wasted life embarassed
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Jainine(f): 4:20pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by xnsandrxns: 4:59pm On May 19, 2020
themonk:

Dude stop ranting. You can’t handcuff yourself to your kid, some kids due to peer pressure or their inquisitive nature try drugs and the unfortunate ones that are prone to addiction can’t stop. Bro if your brain has a tendency for addiction it takes a lot of effort to stop, we are wired differently some continue to chase the dragon(chasing the initial high) while some can stop. I am very lucky, I have tried some addictive substances but got hooked to none, infact I hate things that make me high.

It is an unfortunate situation, reminds me of the very sad death of Heath Ledger(that portrayed the joker character) very unfortunate end even after everyone tried to make him to stop drugs including himself trying to stop but all to no avail. Just don’t try it if you have not because you don’t know if you have an addictive brain or not. The mom is not to blame like that, I’m sure she tried her best.
So true
It's sad how they can't stop
No matter how hard they try
No matter how they want to
They just can't stop
I know of one
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by larryking540: 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
Walexdubia:

When Dem no dey flog pikin,if Dem dey flog pikin all these things no go dey happen.. example like homosexual,drug abuse,etc mtcheeew....
Even God said it that the Demon reside in the heart of children so u have to use cane to chase that demon away, imagine a child taking drug since 13yrs of age...
Even God knows I can't train a child outside 9ja
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Zino990(m): 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
I guess he wanted to go zoom ��‍♂️
But Ogungun enter express
Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Ouchbabe(f): 6:18pm On May 19, 2020
Where is that Damn Nigaaar guy? He should come here and read this. Drug no be better thing

1 Like

Re: Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 19, 2020
Drug addict

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund / Ilebaye's Outfit To Davido's Party Causes A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.