Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (100471 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:24am On May 19, 2020
Timfreds:
Only if it can be maintain by subsequent administrations, and not sold to fund budgets as buhari is planning to do.

It will be maintain by the occupant and Ibom air admin block will be there
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:25am On May 19, 2020
Dididrumz:
We need more structures like this.
Thumbs up to them.
go to my latest post you will see the answer your looking for
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:25am On May 19, 2020
mordred44:
hope d foundation is solid
Built by VSK turkish firm

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:26am On May 19, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Biggest challenge: Electricity.

/
pls read the article again thanks
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:27am On May 19, 2020
Ndipe:
Big deal to have a storey building in Akwa Ibom, please get rid of this mentality. We should aim and strive for something bigger.
not big deal buffoon....the essence of the building trip volume not your hate ok
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by TheMohican(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2020
Swingate:
So what is the economic value of having a tall building that requires a lot of money for maintenance? Some governors are so backward, instead of running your state like a business, look into the creative talents of your people and invest on them to create industries, this will create wealth and beautiful buildings will spring up everywhere.

When the Empire State building was being built people like you were there to talk about how it was a waste, today it is one the greatest architectural and historical makerpieces in the world.

You're talking like a fu#ki$g child.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by searay(m): 10:29am On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
their governor is really working
The worst Governor so far.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by mmsen: 10:32am On May 19, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

Wonderful edifice

But oil is loosing value undecided

There are other ways of making money besides oil.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kdon2: 10:34am On May 19, 2020
jamesversion:

Attention seeker. Did I quite you?

Thanks.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2020
jericco1:
Magnificent edifice. If such is littered everywhere in Nigeria with prospects of creating job opportunities, then we would be in a saner cline undecided
not yet without attitudinal change bro
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 19, 2020
I hope the building won't collapse one day, I dont trust Nigerian builders.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 10:44am On May 19, 2020
Well as at today the tallest building in Niger delta is in Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:47am On May 19, 2020
ChiefAfonja:
I hope this is not built by Nigerian Engineers undecided

In less than few years it will risk collapsing if Nigerian Engineers built it.

They like using substandard materials in a bid to get gains while in the contract sad
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries and it is build by a turkish film VSK
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by luluman: 10:47am On May 19, 2020
hammerP:
NENGIBO, this is wat we should be doing with our oil money not handing them to almajiri or develop lagos and abuja. cc delishpot
Sorry o if the thing dey pain you.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:48am On May 19, 2020
Misscongenialit:

Akwa Ibom should be competing favourably with rivers and lagos state, in the sense that they have all it takes to be a business hub. With more of such buildings some oil giants should be proud to move their complexes to the state, next follows the banks and other financial institutions. Dont forget this state is the hub of fintech, wch is the future . This state does not have to be the wall street of network but can be our own texas with just enough to boost the overall economy.
God will continue to bless you
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:48am On May 19, 2020
Tolani045:
haha why we you think like that, what type of hope is that?�
What do you expect from an hater
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:50am On May 19, 2020
spiralwedge:
Smh

About 50 years after Ibadan's Cocoa House was built, oil-rich AKS (South-South in general) is celebrating their first high-rise building. Nigeria really dragged SW back.

Make I comment my reserve.
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries .and I hope you have brain cells if not you will know why the are celebrating this edifice and I repeat...its the first SMART building in nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:51am On May 19, 2020
Bagehot:

In the whole of Nigeria? Sure about this?
pleas where do you have SMART building in Nigeria . Address and pix pls
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by DrCork: 10:51am On May 19, 2020
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:51am On May 19, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
You must enjoy travelling a lot.
nice one for her and a lesson to others that stay in thier village to just speak negatively about other state
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:52am On May 19, 2020
Tomjazzy2:
This isn't the tallest in SS. There's also a 21 storey building in Rivers State -- the Secretariat
lol not 21 but 19
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:53am On May 19, 2020
Agugbadin:
Even with all of this Akwaibomites will still not relocate to the state, they are all over PHC, I hope that these developments will make them go back home and contribute to the development of our dear state. Akwaibomites are very enterprising with very high technical ability.
God bless you but remember migration is as old as the world itself .... remember Europeans migrated to the new world
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
lol not 21 but 15

Actually 17

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:54am On May 19, 2020
Vivianagoja:

Not government project... it's Mobil
... it PPP
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:54am On May 19, 2020
funshint:
Beautiful!
you're bless
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:57am On May 19, 2020
blackbriar:

this is not smart building...these are essential requirements in high rise buildings based on building standards.

Smart building is the classification of all your building elements,and products into a model so that you can control whatever parameter you want from costing to green emission issues or even IOT
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries and meanwhile it's a smart building I was there when the install remoteless digital smart wall computers embedded on the wall
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by ejembi28(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nope dear, first in Nigeria google it ( first smart building in 9ja)
It's not the first in Nigeria, there is twins
24 story building in central area Abuja near church gate ,
80% completion.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 11:05am On May 19, 2020
sulaak:

Do they have universal health care and education?

What is the status of their electricity, logistics, distribution and seaports that will attract investment?
yes we do have exceptions of seaport that it as the last state of approval by FEC. Meanwhile read this post for your perusal . Akwa Ibom sa 13 oil companies operating in the state

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 11:05am On May 19, 2020
See as e dey isolated.... fear no go let me stay inside
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Tomjazzy2: 11:06am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
lol not 21 but 15

Which one, the podium block in Rivers State?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.