Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (100459 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Blackking98(m): 9:51am On May 19, 2020
Abasman007:
Lol sha, some places in akwa-ibom don't use generator... We have light, and if am a governor I'll build a dam on one of our rivers to makes us independent of PHED.. bro you need to visit akwa-ibom to be healed of ignorance.... As I talk to you now there's been light since 5am... light ain't an issue we need forex
lol any state building dam or gas plant is just wasting energy, after our udom builds it he has to first send it to national grid and then after they're done powering Abuja and other redundant states power sector wise they'll send the remnants back to us, it's really disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:51am On May 19, 2020
dederocs:
Your people are hungry you are building tall buildings, what is the economic viability of this building, how much will it bring to the state's purse?
I still wonder if you're a Nigerian becos last I check majority of this country populace are hungry and poor not only in akwa ibom. Finally to your demise may take a look at the pix below

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:52am On May 19, 2020
KingOKON:

I de farm but he be like you don start early for una paraga joint

Oh i think you mistake me for one of your old friends. Im already in my office.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:53am On May 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
75% of such buildings in Lagos is owned by south-southerners. Diezani's example is still fresh. She used the lack of such building in SS to incite and gain grass root sympathizers while stealing but once the stealing was successful, she went back to Lagos, bought a water logged land, sand and stone filled it, and put a 20 story structure there to make Lagos look even more developed.
Pls am saying smart building not tall building thankyou
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Thetruthalways: 9:54am On May 19, 2020
hammerP:
NENGIBO, this is wat we should be doing with our oil money not handing them to almajiri or develop lagos and abuja. cc delishpot
You are daft, deluded and stupid if u think every northerner is an almajiri...for years with the 13% derivation you couldn't develop your region always blaming the north...hold your governors responsible....stop the hatred
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:54am On May 19, 2020
Onyi22:
Hope it will not collapse someday
turkish film not ogbona limited
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:55am On May 19, 2020
Swingate:
So what is the economic value of having a tall building that requires a lot of money for maintenance? Some governors are so backward, instead of running your state like a business, look into the creative talents of your people and invest on them to create industries, this will create wealth and beautiful buildings will spring up everywhere.
Please before you and your family is forward .... reread the article again
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2020
Naughtysite:

The foreign companies have standards which if you cannot meet their minimum standards of safety and aesthetics, they cannot do business with you.

How many banks in Nigeria rent offices ? The buildings do not meet their minimum standards.

Okay, so a building must be a tall like sky scrapper before it is considered aesthetically pleasing and safe for foreign companies?
Guy, you are wrong. Let me explain. If Nigeria had a good ease of doing business environment foreign companies would come tall buildings or not. China has extremely strict laws and no free speech, yet foreign companies adapted and are falling all over each other to do business with china.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by magzey: 9:57am On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
Seen ds kind of building somewhere in VI Lagos
The one dem said belongs to diezeani abi?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KingOKON: 9:57am On May 19, 2020
Equote author=Kingrefreshed post=89713864]

Oh i think you mistake me for one of your old friends. Im already in my office. [/quote].
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:58am On May 19, 2020
bmdmixer:
smart as in?
read the article again or you google what smart building is
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by wamide042(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

If you have truly seen that movie (In Blu-ray or HD), you would know such an edifice built by Dwayne Johnson in that film can't exist in this country!!! grin
Lol... i know it can’t oo.. i only said that because of the way they’re hyping the building..lol
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KingOKON: 9:59am On May 19, 2020
[quote author=KingOKON post=89714041]Equote author=Kingrefreshed post=89713864]

Oh i think you mistake me for one of your old friends. Im already in my office. .
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 19, 2020
magzey:

The one dem said belongs to diezeani abi?
I don't know the building owned by criminal Allison Madueke
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:59am On May 19, 2020
KingOKON:
Equote author=Kingrefreshed post=89713864]

Oh i think you mistake me for one of your old friends. Im already in my office. .

What a shame, that office must be full of OGOGORO individuals and you must be the CEO

I don give you plenty attention. Use it wisely!
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KingOKON: 10:01am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Oh i think you mistake me for one of your old friends. Im already in my office.

Office where ogogoro and paraga is being brewed

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Liposure: 10:02am On May 19, 2020
Udom is working

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Dejavu111: 10:02am On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
Seen ds kind of building somewhere in VI Lagos

I think so too (KPGM OR KPMG BIULGING IN VI )
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KingOKON: 10:03am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I don give you plenty attention. Use it wisely!

See me o, which kind of work de happen for ogogoro joint

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:09am On May 19, 2020
MOGPRAISE:
This will attract international investors and most of the oil companies with head offices outside the state will relocate back to Akwa Ibom sharply.

God bless Akwa Ibomites & Nigerians at large
Yes bro
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:10am On May 19, 2020
eaddyboy:
Wonderful Edifice

I Love My State! Akwa Abasi Ibom State
Me too sm proud of my state
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:11am On May 19, 2020
Hotzone:
Progressing we are
Yes bro
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:12am On May 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
If you like build 100 of these but don't have security, the oil companies will rather go to Kano and Jigawa than risk their lives for nothing.
Rest with hate so you wouldn't choke to death
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:13am On May 19, 2020
feldido:

Like seriously?

Did you read the post at all?
Hate won't allow him to read
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Iscoalarcon: 10:13am On May 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice

Yes na. I don dragg enough tie as early as 4am
I dey smoke every day. I be exhaust
But i nor go fit smoke again till later in the evening
''till later in the evening'' are you fasting or you don't normally smoke in d afternoon?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:15am On May 19, 2020
uvie66:
Na maintenance remain...
Take am easy na akwa ibom guy them go maintain am
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:16am On May 19, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

churchgate is 12floors.
this is 21storey.
you get time reply the mugu
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:17am On May 19, 2020
Rawtruth1:
I won't go anywhere around such building in Nigeria
the building is for companies not unauthorized personnel
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:18am On May 19, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:

Which first in Nigeria? Better go to VI and Adeniji and see taller ones.
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries . First smart building ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

So are we in europe ?
so what are you doing with tall buildings in akwa ibom?a state that accuse their children of witchcraft,
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:20am On May 19, 2020
mtinfx:

Mobil, Black Rhino and some IOCs will use the building
increase the purchasing power of the area and attract more investment to the state
God bless you, since you both read the same article but hate wouldn't allow him to read in btw lines
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 10:22am On May 19, 2020
Pharaoh01:
[I just hope it was built strong so we don't hear stories later
I don't no the motive of your question if it through hate or ignorance but it was built by a turkish firm ol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.