Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (100465 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by henrydan(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2020
Nice one from the State that was named after God almighty himself. A people known for total reverence to God, a people known for being honest, God fearing and highly educated.
#GodblessAkwaAbasiIbom

Meanwhile, if you need a Netflix, HBO, Disney+, Spotify or Scribd account, then talk to us.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Goodman2020: 11:19am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nope dear, first in Nigeria google it ( first smart building in 9ja)
This type of building, I mean this type of light design is at Ikoyi along Rewane road.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by speedchariot(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
Is there anything like North-North or West-West? if No, there is Nothing like South-South.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by izubext007: 11:22am On May 19, 2020
wot for if I may ask
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Skmoda(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

If you have truly seen that movie (In Blu-ray or HD), you would know such an edifice built by Dwayne Johnson in that film can't exist in this country!!! grin
200 plus storey building? Em no fit my bro.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Tolani045(m): 11:33am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

What do you expect from an hater
lol

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Tolani045(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Read through the article again bro
okay
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2020
Just one sky way never reach scraper is what we are already celebrating like a bush man kiss
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 11:35am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
pls read the article again thanks
/
The only way it could be powered for 24hrs is with a generator. Knowing our maintenance culture, I give it till the end of this governor's tenure for everything to pack up. Remember all the fanfare about Tinapa?

We love to build new things. We don't like maintaining existing structures.

/
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Dannyfan(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2020
Swingate:
So what is the economic value of having a tall building that requires a lot of money for maintenance? Some governors are so backward, instead of running your state like a business, look into the creative talents of your people and invest on them to create industries, this will create wealth and beautiful buildings will spring up everywhere.
Don't bring sentiment here. Who is backward? If not you. Is it 3 story building that will bring wealth, investor and business to the state. Mind you Akwa-Ibom is fast developing without federal government intervention. Recent world class stadium in the whole nigeria was built in Akwa-Ibom. Wealth are not created with magic, it must start gradually. Thank u

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by barrypro: 11:44am On May 19, 2020
The building is nice.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Dannyfan(m): 11:49am On May 19, 2020
The problem with Nigerians is they don't know how to address positively and love everything should start from their own region. Someone said how is this gonna add to the state quota. Does the building looks like a free rentage abi is it poor peope that will rent it that would not be able to maintain it? I don't get and decode the point of every Nigerians criticizing this project.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by realstars: 11:51am On May 19, 2020
SMAT BUILDING FROM A SMART GOVERNOR.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 19, 2020
Dejavu111:

I think so too (KPGM OR KPMG BIULGING IN VI )
Not versatile with the name sha
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by samorobo: 12:09pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nope dear, first in Nigeria google it ( first smart building in 9ja)

They are multiple smart buildings in Lagos that are smart....plus what the other guy meant was probably led buildings..
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by OsuIgboIpob: 12:11pm On May 19, 2020
longetivity:
their governor is really working
Opposite

Just because u see one building abi?

Nigerians... Smh
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by OsuIgboIpob: 12:11pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
he is bro
Keep fooling YOURSELVES...
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 12:37pm On May 19, 2020
samorobo:

They are multiple smart buildings in Lagos that are smart....plus what the other guy meant was probably led buildings..
pls name them with pix too
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 12:38pm On May 19, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Keep fooling YOURSELVES...
I didn't insult you but if you want me to expose your hate keep it coming mugu
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by OsuIgboIpob: 12:55pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
I didn't insult you but if you want me to expose your hate keep it coming mugu
Mugu kee you dier.
Hypocrite
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KunleyY19(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2020
mcgaius:
From the picture,It's not possible for the building to be 108 meters high because no floor is more than 3 meters or even 4 meters.If you calculate the 21 floors with the down stairs,It's 88 meters.As we can see the building does not have high roof structure.

In measuring how tall a building is we have architectural heights and highest useable floor... So that spire like feature on the building also counts... It's still a debate today whether to use architectural height or highest useable floor.. it's a known cheat architect use to claim records...
That spire alone can account for 20metres... So that height is correct.

same was done in burj khalifa.
The total height up to the tip of the spire is 829m but highest useable floor is 585m...
So the the unused 244m height is useless but to the architect it's important.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by samorobo: 1:04pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

I don't know their name..but you see buildings like this in VI ,Eko Atlantic, ikoyi,...
Open this instagram links and watch parts if VI glowing with this kind of buildings

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5pALHhg7oC/?igshid=15rw61eff79y7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0kvAJbgxWo/?igshid=1q8jl7exxr92r

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvoJ70uhLkl/?igshid=1gmxf3dsh5wod

https://www.instagram.com/p/BptpBVBh5eS/?igshid=1bym79pmuumi0

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KunleyY19(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Lorenzo by Sujimoto is still under construction that's why... it's projected to be the first fully automated building in Nigeria... And the tallest residential building in lagos.

Even Giuliano by sujimoto is currently for lease for £695,000 in VI and it's also fully automated...
Unless there's a difference between fully automated and smart buildings.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by samorobo: 1:23pm On May 19, 2020
KunleyY19:

Lorenzo by Sujimoto is still under construction that's why... it's projected to be the first fully automated building in Nigeria... And the tallest residential building in lagos.

Even Giuliano by sujimoto is currently for lease for £695,000 in VI and it's also fully automated...
Unless there's a difference between fully automated and smart buildings.

Nope....is Lorenzo tower by sujimoto underconstruction..?bros I doubt...last I heard it couldn't take off

And no it won't be the tallest building in Nigeria after completion..it won't even be taller than dimple tower in Abuja which is expected to commence construction from next year ....it should be the tallest in imoyinbut not in Nigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 1:34pm On May 19, 2020
searay:

The worst Governor so far.
It depends on your angle of judgement and where you're from? Pls name your state let start from there
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Mugu kee you dier.
Hypocrite

Try get sense naa even if you no get, buy sesne.

You're grown.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 1:51pm On May 19, 2020
udemzyudex:

Try get sense naa even if you no get, buy sesne.

You're grown.
eyeneka idem amem me ooo ye ufan ado

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by OsuIgboIpob: 2:04pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
hateful retard name your state let me know how to handle you fool
See frustration cheesy
Lol!

You must be mistaken me for your father...
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KunleyY19(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2020
samorobo:

Nope....is Lorenzo tower by sujimoto underconstruction..?bros I doubt...last I heard it couldn't take off

And no it won't be the tallest building in Nigeria after completion..it won't even be taller than dimple tower in Abuja which is expected to commence construction from next year ....it should be the tallest in imoyinbut not in Nigeria

I said Tallest residential building in Lagos... Learn to read slowly. If it's height Dimple towers will be a dwarf near Necom Building or Union bank building in Marina...

Pray that the height even reach Tango towers or Trinity towers or Eko black pearls sef.

Though it has a nice architecture.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by blackbriar: 2:17pm On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries and meanwhile it's a smart building I was there when the install remoteless digital smart wall computers embedded on the wall

what are the functions of the said digital remoteless smart wall computers??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.