Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. (101662 Views)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / NYSC : See Corps Members Acts As Adam And Eve With Leaves Costume (photos) / NYSC: See Orientation And Winding/passing Out Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by hidhrhis(m): 11:32pm On May 20, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
Also, try visit the nearest psychiatrist facility over there, maybe you are suffering from multiple sclerosis and possibly mental epilepsy , that makes you feel you can live as you like....cheers
If this is what u do everyday I swear u cannot make heaven
U will just be shock Jesus Christ reject you

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:34pm On May 20, 2020
hidhrhis:

If this is what u do everyday I swear u cannot make heaven
U will just be shock Jesus Christ reject you
IT IS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD AND POSTERITY THAT WILL BE REJECTED AT HEAVENS GATE...... STUPID FELLOW, ODE, GET READY, YOUR ONE ROOM FACE ME I FACE U APARTMENT IS READY FOR U IN HELL FIRE!!!! EKWENSU EWU SOMALIA
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by hidhrhis(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
IT IS YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD AND POSTERITY THAT WILL BE REJECTED AT HEAVENS GATE...... STUPID FELLOW, ODE, GET READY, YOUR ONE ROOM FACE ME I FACE U APARTMENT IS READY FOR U IN HELL FIRE!!!! EKWENSU EWU SOMALIA
I won't curse or abuse you
Cos thy shall not make foul words with the mouth I use to pray
I pray to God of heaven and earth that he should use what you typed against you and make you lose heaven and gain hell
All your family members should make heaven except you alone
Even if you have being doing things that will make you enter heaven since the day you are born few days to your death I. Pray u do things that will. Make u enter hell
Even if this is the only thing God will do for me during this fasting I accept
I want nothing but for u to enter hell
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:48pm On May 20, 2020
hidhrhis:

I won't curse or abuse you
Cos thy shall not make foul words with the mouth I use to pray
I pray to God of heaven and earth that he should use what you typed against you and make you lose heaven and gain hell
All your family members should make heaven except you alone
Even if you have being doing things that will make you enter heaven since the day you are born few days to your death I. Pray u do things that will. Make u enter hell
Even if this is the only thing God will do for me during this fasting I accept
I want nothing but for u to enter hell
YOU FOUL SPIRIT FROM THE PIT OF HELL, I COME AGAINST YOU, WHATEVER YOU SAY CONCERNING ME, I SEND IT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN, YOU EVIL SPIRIT GET THEE BEHIND ME, ON THAT DAY, I WILL SMILE AT YOU FROM HEAVEN, AMD WATCH YOU DANCE SOAPY IN HELL FIRE ...AMEN, BLOODY EVIL MARLIAN, IF U LIKE FAST FOR 300 YEARS, YOU WILL FAIL WOEFULLY ON MY MATTER.......FAKE ISLAM FOLLOWER...... WORTHLESS PIG
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by hidhrhis(m): 11:57pm On May 20, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
YOU FOUL SPIRIT FROM THE PIT OF HELL, I COME AGAINST YOU, WHATEVER YOU SAY CONCERNING ME, I SEND IT BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD IN JESUS NAME, AMEN, YOU EVIL SPIRIT GET THEE BEHIND ME, ON THAT DAY, I WILL SMILE AT YOU FROM HEAVEN, AMD WATCH YOU DANCE SOAPY IN HELL FIRE ...AMEN, BLOODY EVIL MARLIAN, IF U LIKE FAST FOR 300 YEARS, YOU WILL FAIL WOEFULLY ON MY MATTER.......FAKE ISLAM FOLLOWER...... WORTHLESS PIG
Do u know the mistake u are making that will deny you heaven
It is my household that u are mentioning
U don't know them yet you drag them
U even call me fake without knowing me
Check yourself and adjust
Religious people are making hell because of their utterance
Mind the way you judge people
And mind what you say
Their are some household you dare not rubbish bro
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:03am On May 21, 2020
hidhrhis:

Do u know the mistake u are making that will deny you heaven
It is my household that u are mentioning
U don't know them yet you drag them
U even call me fake without knowing me
Check yourself and adjust
Religious people are making hell because of their utterance
Mind the way you judge people
And mind what you say
Their are some household you dare not rubbish bro
AND MIND YOUR WICKED BUSINESS .....DO YOU KNOW ME, ALL YOUR FASTING IS IN VAIN CUS YOU ALWAYS NEVER WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH......YOU HAVE ALSO DRAGGED YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD TO SHAME..... YOU ARE SOOOO EVIL THAT EVEN PROPHET MUHAMMED WILL BW SHOCKED AT YOU IN HIS GRAVE, FAKE MUSLIM......NOW RUN OFF MY MENTIONS LIKE A MAD DOG YOU ARE......FAKE GUY.....
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by hidhrhis(m): 12:08am On May 21, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
AND MIND YOUR WICKED BUSINESS .....DO YOU KNOW ME, ALL YOUR FASTING IS IN VAIN CUS YOU ALWAYS NEVER WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH......YOU HAVE ALSO DRAGGED YOUR ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD TO SHAME..... YOU ARE SOOOO EVIL THAT EVEN PROPHET MUHAMMED WILL BW SHOCKED AT YOU IN HIS GRAVE, FAKE MUSLIM......NOW RUN OFF MY MENTIONS LIKE A MAD DOG YOU ARE......FAKE GUY.....
Your soul has being redeemed by the devil
Greet our corrupt leaders when you reach hell
Especially abacha

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:12am On May 21, 2020
hidhrhis:

Your soul has being redeemed by the devil
Greet our corrupt leaders when you reach hell
Especially abacha
MAY GOOD NEVER COME OUT OF YOUR LIFE, MAY U CRY TEARS OF BLOOD IN THIS LOCKDOWN , YOU FAKE MUSLIM, FASTING IN FUTILITY, WHAT A WASTED SPERM......YOUR SOUL MIND BODY SPIRIT HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY ERAN IYA OSHOGBO, DEPUTY DEVIL, EVIL INCARNATE, YOU ARE shamelessly shameless....ERAN OKO
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by DrProf(m): 12:38am On May 21, 2020
SIR0:
Cheating is all over, forget the NYSC stuff.

Corps members are still the same people they were in school. There are some I'm sure they would keep fucking around even if they're made the Presidents of nations.

Let's be realistic,,

Just like me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by hidhrhis(m): 1:24am On May 21, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
MAY GOOD NEVER COME OUT OF YOUR LIFE, MAY U CRY TEARS OF BLOOD IN THIS LOCKDOWN , YOU FAKE MUSLIM, FASTING IN FUTILITY, WHAT A WASTED SPERM......YOUR SOUL MIND BODY SPIRIT HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY ERAN IYA OSHOGBO, DEPUTY DEVIL, EVIL INCARNATE, YOU ARE shamelessly shameless....ERAN OKO
U are scared
I won't abuse you so as to have leverage
You don't know how the spiritual world work
I think you've got to talk to an elder who has seen life
Tell him I mentioned leverage in the spiritual world
That's why I won't abuse u
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Dobson43: 6:42am On May 21, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
How would you insult someone this way and expect God's blessings to be upon your life........ Haba, this is too much , please it's okay

The little kid asked for it.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:58am On May 21, 2020
hidhrhis:

U are scared
YOU ARE AN EVIL SPIRIT, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED YOU WILL ROT IN HELL FIRE FOR ETERNITY, NOW SHU SHU SHU OFF MY MENTIONS........FAKE HYPOCRITE MUSLIM BITCHH
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by openmine(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 21, 2020
DrProf:

Just like me
Lol
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Richdee1(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2020
;DThis 2 here arguing and messing up them selves here on this thread..
Why u guys no go open ur thread and continue there.. Pastor and member��
LolzzzzzzzThis 2 here arguing and messing up them selves here on this thread..
Lolzzzzzzz
This 2 here arguing and messing up them selves here on this thread..
Lolzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by OmoOshodi(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
YOU ARE AN EVIL SPIRIT, YOU SHOULD BE SCARED YOU WILL ROT IN HELL FIRE FOR ETERNITY, NOW SHU SHU SHU OFF MY MENTIONS........FAKE HYPOCRITE MUSLIM BITCHH
this idio.t thinks using capital letters to type would make what he typed to be very loud......moro.n

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by OmoOshodi(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2020
hidhrhis:

U are scared
stop arguing with a f.ool you can't win....the scriptures states it clearly

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by OmoOshodi(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:34pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=OmoOshodi post=89800844][/quote] lol, omo ake, olodo jatijati
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:36pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=OmoOshodi post=89800844][/quote] omo jatijati
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by GREATESTPIANIST: 5:37pm On May 21, 2020
OmoOshodi:
this idio.t thinks using capital letters to type would make what he typed to be very loud......moro.n
SHUT UP BITTTTTTCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by DonroxyII: 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
taiyey:
Went to visit my fiancee during her NYSC and to my surprise, her phone was locked. Throughout five years of our relationship, she has never locked her phone saying she has nothing to hide unlike me that always lock my phone. Asked her to unlock so I can check her gallery but she refused saying nothing much to see. I snatched the phone from her when trying to reply a WhatsApp message but she dragged the phone with me and ensured she pressed the lock button so I couldn't check her phone. I felt something in my mind that she's up to something and I got it right because she calls when she didn't get my call before she sleeps but she didn't call again.
The film started when we had little misunderstanding and we didn't talk for somedays while I was expecting her to apologise but she didn't. I called her to ask why can't she say simple sorry but she said for what that she even needs a break and I was like no P. A week after, I saw her WhatsApp status which wrote AND I SAID YES. I didn't believe because I was thinking she wanted me to fight for her. The next pics was a guy kneeling in her front putting a ring in her finger, I still believed it was planned that she wanted me to beg her. I called later in the day that I saw her status that what kind of film was that and she said it's not film oo but I still didn't believe until she started uploading her pix with the guy before I know it's true. The most funniest thing is that she once show me the guys pics saying he's her OGA at her PPA and he's a good guy.
grin grin .... Guys will learn the hard way ... Person wey u suppose comot her handle teytey .... Chioorrrr !!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Youngpo413: 7:34am On May 22, 2020
wonder233:
You're just trying to be politically correct. OP is right.
All these girls are sluts, they can't control themselves sexually. Forget political correctness and trying to sound like you're saying all the right things. The blunt truth is that: Girls can't stay for too long without sex.
I now understand why they jump from one dick to another all in the name of relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Youngpo413: 3:59pm On May 22, 2020
princeogbeide1:

So fuc*king a woman means destroying the woman?
Guys with square diçks can destroy any pussy....maybe that's her experience because a square diçk can never ever fit in a round 'hole'

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Youngpo413: 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
Reucy:
Your assumption of every lady being a LovePeddler holds no water. It's a fallacious one. Just because you met a suppose decent lady who cheats doesn't make every other lady out there a cheart, pls.

There are still genuinely good girls out there.
Not in naija.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Reucy(f): 6:03pm On May 22, 2020
Youngpo413:
Not in naija.

I leave you to your believe

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Sijebyte: 1:51pm On May 26, 2020
Change your story

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by jessyb: 10:02am On May 27, 2020
Improvised Netflix app for you!....unlimited access to movies....N300 android... N500 iPhone users
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by fbabs(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2020
humilitypays:
Only foolish men will argue this or start defending ladies. The op is right. If you feel your woman is different then STFU and wait for time, stop defending what you dont know. Most corpers fuckup a lot...I always advice guys, don't marry an undergraduate girl or a girl going for NYSC, wait for her to finish and whatever she is then accept it, don't put yourself on a tight corner girls don't usually have sense until they have made several mistakes in their life and by then, they are done with schooling, done with NYSC and their stay at home wondering what next for them in life brings their senses back and draw some closer to God.

Undergraduate girls are for fun not for marriage; don't say you were not warned!! Guys telling you these things are the same guys fvcking these undergraduate girls and coepers for free, listen to them and learn, you are not Puyol or Sergio Ramos that must defend everything you see, learn and move on sad

GOD BLESS YOU SIR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by RuggedSniper: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
angelfallz:

Guy if you have served or serving, you would know that, nothing is hidden during service year.
Guys that were having sex with their female students, everyone knew, even the school.
Ladies that had husbands and their husbands come to visit them, but the ladies are having sex with male corp members, everyone knew.
Ladies that went to live with bankers in their house, ladies that went to live with immigration officers in their self con. Everyone knew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by AlphaTaikun: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Thermodynamics:
What the OP said is true, never date an undergraduate or a corper. If you want to risk it, marry them and let them be going to their school or PPA directly from your house.

There is this guy and girl during my Nysc in rivers state, they were fvucking each other on a regular, so suddenly, the LGI announced that the girl is about to get married and she is inviting her fellow corpers, those of use who know her very well was like, "Na wa o, this girl when them don fvck tire na another man wan still go marry"

I just pitied the man and said well, it's her luck.
I thought the fvucking will stop but could you believe that after the marriage, this babe came back to the village where I am serving and continued fvcking the corper guy, well she eventually became pregnant for this corper guy and was planning to go home to sleep with her husband in other for her to be able to lie to her husband in the future that the baby is his.
SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by AlphaTaikun: 8:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
StrongandMighty:

My brother what you said is nothing but the truth..
I can remember when I was serving in one of the northern states, I met a friend very lovely & caring, with a good home training and above all she has the fear of God or maybe I assumed she did. she's from the west, I won't call her name because she's a nauralander too.
it happened that she had a fiance who's based in lag who always calls her every minute of the day to know how she's doing, he was forming Mr loverman that has a faithful girlfriend. So me and this girl started getting along very well and she will always use every opportunity to remind me how she'll never ever cheat on her man throughout her service year and I'll just smile and wave it off while in my mind I was busy drawing a plan for her, because I sincerely don't like it when a girl makes mouth unecesarily on how faithful she can be. So unlike other guys she met in camp I never bothered to ask her out or bring anything romantic Into our discussion and this was part of the plan to get her. infact I avoided any discussion that leads to that, so because of that I was a very good guy to her, I gained her trust in fact she became my best friend then. so it happened that anytime I receive a call from other female friends of mine that are corpers or when they visit me I could sense this jealousy in her but I ignored it shaa till a point it became obvious that she's been caught up, she's now madly in love with me then I knew it was the perfect time for me to strike.. mehn to cut the long story short this girl that swore heaven and Earth that she'll never cheat on her guy became my sexmate .. I bang this girl like tomorrow no dey while her fiance at the other end was madly in love . at some point I felt pity for the guy.
the morale of the story is that if your gf is going for services chances are that she must surely nak no matter how faithful you think she is, if you can't withstand this ugly truth better give her red card before she leaves for service.
Lol... Brutally honest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.