Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. - NYSC (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. (101584 Views)

My Girl Friend Is About Going For NYSC Service / NYSC : See Corps Members Acts As Adam And Eve With Leaves Costume (photos) / NYSC: See Orientation And Winding/passing Out Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by AlphaTaikun: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
MhizJoyce:
Sadly some guys come here to type off point, when they ought to reason with the op and avoid stories that touch in the near future. Pussies!

80-85% of ladies cheat on their spouses. Unfortunately, many of them won't be caught, especially considering what the guy below me just said. SMH for some guys.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by AlphaTaikun: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
humilitypays:
Only foolish men will argue this or start defending ladies. The op is right. If you feel your woman is different then STFU and wait for time, stop defending what you dont know. Most corpers fuckup a lot...I always advice guys, don't marry an undergraduate girl or a girl going for NYSC, wait for her to finish and whatever she is then accept it, don't put yourself on a tight corner girls don't usually have sense until they have made several mistakes in their life and by then, they are done with schooling, done with NYSC and their stay at home wondering what next for them in life brings their senses back and draw some closer to God.

Undergraduate girls are for fun not for marriage; don't say you were not warned!! Guys telling you these things are the same guys fvcking these undergraduate girls and coepers for free, listen to them and learn, you are not Puyol or Sergio Ramos that must defend everything you see, learn and move on sad
Lol... SMH.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dominicane:
I once dated a fellow corper in my nysc days and this gal rubbished me. Took my concern for granted till we passed out of service.

Luckily enough I got recruited into the Nigerian Navy, and posted it on Facebook.
The pic was lit, uniform was starched and ironed.
Mehn....even gals I don't know started messaging me.

I logged in WhatsApp and saw this Gal's message. A gal dat hasn't messaged me for 6months after service. As a military guy, I ignored her. She kept messaging me and told me that
"I forgot her abi."... I was like " u and who?"...
Minutes later I uploaded my fiancee's pic and she immediately blocked me.

Bottom line is that gals don't value a man, that loves them, until that man blows. That's why I don't take ladies serious these days

True bro! But bro how did you do it? I learnt Corp members who show interest during the camping period by joining let me say Security or Man O' war stand a chance to be enrolled in the force if they declare interest please did you go through that route or you simply just applied through the Direct Short service. Well congratulations.

These girls are damn! Funny she even didn't play her cards well some would have given much attention to bro-zone you for situations like this in the guise that you might blow so it will not be hard to crawl into your life.

Lol funny generation.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by METTLESUM: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Solomontroy:
What you just Successfully Committed is a Logical Error: The Hasty Generalization Fallacy.

Just because you have been with a girl or more doesn't give you bedrock to Categorize all girls going for Nysc as Cheaters and advising guys to terminate the relationship.

We still have girls that served or are serving that are still very much loyal to their Boyfriend

My guy u don too read for GRE!! Your head Dey there!! His line of reasoning is illogical. Hasty generalization fallacy. ��

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Date A Lady Going For NYSC. See Why. by METTLESUM: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Although his line of reasoning has some merits, but he overstated the comparative advantage as hastily jumped into conclusion. Lol!! �

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / During NYSC: A Good Professional Course To Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.