Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. (1183 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / 2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by Viktom(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2020
Governor Nyesom Wike Blows Hot, Says Order From Now Till Tomorrow, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State.

Governor Nyesom Wike Blows Hot, Says Order From Now Till Tomorrow, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State.

e said “I still maintain my stand, no Almajiris will be accepted in Rivers state. Rivers state and other parts of Eastern and Southern Nigeria are not a dumping refuge for the north.

Did you even see how they package those Almajiris? Some of them were hidden under cows and covered with blankets and someone in Abuja will be there ordering us to accommodate such people. More especially in this COVID-19 pandemic? That is totally unacceptable.

How many Easterners or Southerners have we packaged and sent to the north? Of course that is not in our blood. Let them born how many they can train period. Besides we don’t have the resources to take care of them, perhaps who knows their plan”.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by chatinent: 7:38am On May 19, 2020
Prevention is way better than cure.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by Yenefer(f): 7:38am On May 19, 2020
Mtswws scapegoats
Rivers is the most dangerous and deadly state in the south.
He became a tyrant over coronahoax and violating social distancing himself
90% of the youths are criminal cult members
Now the drunken master is saying rubbish
Fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by Kingjay007: 7:38am On May 19, 2020
Hate him or Love him. This is who the people of Rivers state voted for!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by StubbornGENIUS: 7:39am On May 19, 2020
This Dictator Again.But he is right this time though cos some of them may be infected with covid19 or other infectious diseases

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by yanabasee1(m): 7:39am On May 19, 2020
Aren't these almajiris supposed to return to their parents??

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by yanabasee1(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtswws scapegoats
Fake news

Shatap..... You haven't been to Rivers State before..... You should stop writing nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by yusluvad(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2020
Northerners have always been a great problem for Nigeria since day 1. Wike should not reverse his stand on this, before problems will start looming in Rivers...

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by CodeTemplar: 7:42am On May 19, 2020
But why go against the instruction of their own prophet they are ready to kill for?

according to quran he said when plague is on people shouldnt go from or to the plagued area.

It shows the almajiris are being used and brainwashed to cram quran without understanding it. I have always said it, those malams are just using the almajiris head(spirit) to do spiritual osusu in exchange for spiritual power.

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by bluke(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2020
ruga repackaged, season 2 in 4months

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by Glorymax: 7:52am On May 19, 2020
Wike, the only one with the balls. Na your Pala born you. Let the rest other women govs of the two regions not wake up and defend their land and people

1 Like

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by Yongsiggz(m): 7:56am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtswws scapegoats
Fake news

You are an insane bastard!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by Yobabad: 7:59am On May 19, 2020
I thought we have all agreed that the Almajiris should be sent back to the north OR straight to Osun state where they will unite with MURIC.
Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by Chimaraymond455: 8:09am On May 19, 2020
Afonja hope you heard him clear? he said East and South, afonja the era of your divide and rule is over, now tell me who is attaching by force I know you will find way to twist wike statement but have it in mind that South South and Southeast are one and there is nothing you Yoruba can do about it.you have try using social media to create division among them but you fail, you always get mad whenever you heard South South and Southeast been together.sorry you can say all you want on nairaland but we know ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by donbachi(m): 8:31am On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtswws scapegoats
Fake news
pls,be mindful of ur words..no be rivers people say make dem dey born like crayfish.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by Marine54(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2020
Rivers state is CHRISTIAN state!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by bossvinqualad25(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2020
A governor that knows what he want,if u are interested in buying a land in bariga(full plot),lagos check my signature nd contact me for more details
Re: Wike Blows Hot, Says, I Will Not Accept Almajiris In Rivers State. by LincolnLynn(m): 2:22pm On May 19, 2020
Yenefer:
Mtswws scapegoats
Fake news
Why are your failed leaders up north hell bent on complicating rivers problems when your airheads knew he has a handful of cult related issues he is dealing with?Deal with your almajiri let him contend with the issue of cultism in his state.Almajiri is the pride of the north afterall,why are you people discarding your pride,your uniqueness?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It / Gov. Bello Storms Owo For Akeredolu , Urges Ondo Residents To Vote Apc / Open Letter To The Northerners From A Concerned Northerner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.