Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General (55447 Views)

Ethiopia Says Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Has Links To Rebellious Tigrayan Forces / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / Full Text: Trump’s Letter Canceling North Korea Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Slimpotter(m): 1:04am On May 20, 2020
frankmoney:
so why hasn't USA ordered for the Madagascar cure ?

Very good question, let them answer.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by BlackFlamefromP: 5:03am On May 20, 2020
You bunch of idiots blaming China for the spread of coronavirus be informed that while the virus is reported to have originated from China China is not responsible for how any other country handled it's own case of the virus.

While the virus was ravaging China other countries had time to prepare for it.

I always wonder what type of information these idiots expected from China and WHO for a disease that was very new and strange and Chinese authorities and WHO just needed time to study the nature of the virus well while preventing the spread of fake news and baseless rumors.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by DissTroy(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2020
Firstnebo:

I sure well know you are not good at international affairs, but incompetence and Donald Trump does not belong in the same sentence.

You hear incompetence because he has had massive, raging opposition from the media, and that's what you are spoon fed.

1) He is no incompetence when he vigorously remade American military after so much neglect by Obama

2) He is not incompetent when he stopped Washington's war on American energy (while overlooking China's massive climate pollution)

3) He is not incompetent when after decades of failed promises from past presidents, he became the only one to move American embassy to Jerusalem

4) He is not incompetent to create a new feature of American military, the Space Force

5) He is not incompetent when he took it upon himself to begin a program that seeks to release thousands of black people in prison for no good reason or for good reasons but for too long behind bars (helping him is Kim Kardashian)

6) He is not incompetent to have created a foreign policy which has done so much to weaken Islamic terrorist groups like Bokoharam, Isis, ISIL, etc. (Obama's foreign policy gave them so much impetus)

7) He is not incompetent to be the first president to not only recognise but stand up to China's American and world manipulation

cool He is not incompetent to be the first American president in recent history to be able to make North Korea friend and curb the threat of accidental nuclear war.

The list goes on. Tell me more about incompetence, you sheep

Yes! Yes! Yes! You got red-pilled.

Elon Musk took the red pill officially two days ago. There's a global shift.

Candace Owens is redefining the role of black people in US politics.

Kanye took the rug from under Hollywood's elite.

The best the Left would threaten is to "cancel" but the cancel culture has never worked.

Every prominent person who moved to the Right who the Left canceled has gone on to do well :

Kanye, Candace, Charlie Kirk, Elon Musk, e.t.c.

Glad mainland Africans are waking up to this reality.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Wakinson: 7:09am On May 20, 2020
Trump will award be my No 1 man.
If not for him , America would have been terminating 9months old pregnancy legally.
Stupid Clinton, thank God she didn’t win the election.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by oyejideogunjumo: 9:06am On May 20, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.
. I am sure the truth is yet to be told about China's complicity on this issue. Are you sure she is that generous or has Something to coverup? Why didnt she fully report her total death only to reveal balance later? Why the move to take over the world through loans to unsuspecting nations of the world?Why is it now that she is ready to give such amount? If china has told the truth about this disease the world wont be in this mess
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by DedeNkem: 9:48am On May 20, 2020
Trump is an id*iot!
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by falopey: 10:33am On May 20, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
You bunch of idiots blaming China for the spread of coronavirus be informed that while the virus is reported to have originated from China China is not responsible for how any other country handled it's own case of the virus.

While the virus was ravaging China other countries had time to prepare for it.

I always wonder what type of information these idiots expected from China and WHO for a disease that was very new and strange and Chinese authorities and WHO just needed time to study the nature of the virus well while preventing the spread of fake news and baseless rumors.

Is that how your teacher teach you to prepare for an exam he gave you no information or lecture about its subjects or courses? I think you sound more idiotic here.

If China had let the world know what’s going on and not concealed info about the virus and not clamped down on those of its citizens that tried to let the world know what’s going on. The world would be better prepare since they had information about the nature of the virus. China’s experience dealing with the virus would have help instead of lying that it’s not contagious from person to person or allowing WHO investigation to take place
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by BlackFlamefromP: 2:13pm On May 20, 2020
You compound FOOL! Did you even comprehend my point? Is that how you read for exam?

Now let me ask you:

The so called chinese 'citizens that tried to let the world know what's going on' what did they actually know about the virus as at that time when nobody actually knew anything about the virus. You people fail to understand that Chinese government was only trying to prevent the spread of fake news and falls rumour which is what those 'citizens' wanted to do.

The whole world noticed when the virus rampaged China and the world also noticed how China fought it locking down the whole country, and completely sealing off the areas most affected by the virus. Rather than preparing for it the western world and people like you were mocking China. Now the stupid American president want to divert attention from the incompetent manner he handles the situation by trying to heap all the blame on China and WHO. Nonsense.

falopey:

Is that how your teacher teach you to prepare for an exam he gave you no information or lecture about its subjects or courses? I think you sound more idiotic here.

If China had let the world know what’s going on and not concealed info about the virus and not clamped down on those of its citizens that tried to let the world know what’s going on. The world would be better prepare since they had information about the nature of the virus. China’s experience dealing with the virus would have help instead of lying that it’s not contagious from person to person or allowing WHO investigation to take place
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by falopey: 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
BlackFlamefromP:
You compound FOOL! Did you even comprehend my point? Is that how you read for exam?

Now let me ask you:

The so called chinese 'citizens that tried to let the world know what's going on' what did they actually know about the virus as at that time when nobody actually knew anything about the virus. You people fail to understand that Chinese government was only trying to prevent the spread of fake news and falls rumour which is what those 'citizens' wanted to do.

The whole world noticed when the virus rampaged China and the world also noticed how China fought it locking down the whole country, and completely sealing off the areas most affected by the virus. Rather than preparing for it the western world and people like you were mocking China. Now the stupid American president want to divert attention from the incompetent manner he handles the situation by trying to heap all the blame on China and WHO. Nonsense.

The Chinese doctor (the one you call so called citizen) that first cried out about the virus. What did China do about him while China was claiming denial of the existence of such virus? You want me to tell you what China did to him and others like him? If you don’t know. Then I don’t think you really know what you are talking about. What was China hiding by not granting WHO the required access to investigate what’s going on about the virus as soon as they requested)
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Godwin2am(m): 6:40am On May 21, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.
You lack true sense of judgment, so incompetence, you know nothing about Trump. Keep quit
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Godwin2am(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2020
DedeNkem:
Trump is an id*iot!
President Trump is doing well, he is bold, focused and fulfilling his campaign promises of America first
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Godwin2am(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2020
Wakinson:
Trump will award be my No 1 man.
If not for him , America would have been terminating 9months old pregnancy legally.
Stupid Clinton, thank God she didn’t win the election.
President Trump is doing well, he is bold, focused and fulfilling his campaign promises of America first
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by alezzy13: 9:54am On May 21, 2020
Godwin2am:

https://www.nairaland.com/5869527/trump-zombies-vs-pmb-zombies
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by alezzy13: 9:57am On May 21, 2020
boyjo:
Dear Donald Trump,
Kindly withdraw funding permanently from WHO whether they promise you independence from China or not.
We beg you please.

Evil thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.