Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General (55445 Views)

Ethiopia Says Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Has Links To Rebellious Tigrayan Forces / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / Full Text: Trump’s Letter Canceling North Korea Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by devbits: 11:13am On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Babaken(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

更好地欣赏您所拥有的。布哈里比你所称赞的人要好得多。
你撒謊,你無法比較這兩個你撒謊,你無法比較這兩個。
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
Look at the dates of these twits.
This was Trump praising China for a good job done.
Only trumpidiots would think this guy is a messiah, no matter what stupid and irrational thing he does.

The same stupid guy that claimed yesterday that he has been taking Hydroxylchloroquine for a few weeks. Why? Is he infected? No... He is just trying to save face after his earlier gaff about the magic drug that even kills people.

Do you know what chemo does to a person?

Many drugs are not different, they have side-effects.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by madridsta007(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:
America withdrew their $430m fund from the WHO. China pledged $2b to the WHO.

Something's cooking

Which $2bn did China pledge?
grin grin
China currently gives the WHO $8m per year.
An amount which they still owe.

$2bn kee you there grin
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by CrazyOptimist: 11:20am On May 19, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

Do you know what chemo does to a person?

Many drugs are not different, they have side-effects.

Of course I know about side effects of drugs.
The question is, why is this covidiot president lying about taking hydroxylchloroquine?.

Despite warnings from health professionals.
I guess he probably have a stake in the company that owns the patent to the drug.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by victorDanladi: 11:20am On May 19, 2020
No wonder Igbo people love Trump

They have one thing in common.

To blame their woo on someone else!
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dru23(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2020
beamtopola:

You are also guilty of what you re accusing me of; we both dont know jack about usa politics let's stick to our local and leave Trump and america alone. Let face buhari

If you care to read my profile.. You will know that I leave in the USA.. The sh@t that Trump does it affects me one way or the other ... And most of you people ew either know Trump now or knew him from the tv show Apprentice.....
The Trump name have known that name from late 1980's .. He has been con man since, from lying about his wealth, to bankruptcy ,to get sue and not paying his workers. It has been one thing or the other from this guy.. It seems he likes chaos and loves it .... Old habits are hard to get rid of ...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by fapcrook(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
I Knew sumtin must the wrong the moment I saw Lai Mohammed, Abba kyari, pdp, apc, tribunal inside that latter, I knew it will go viral.

How can trump say Lai Mohammed is not a Nigeria? Trump eve threatened to dug Abba kyari grave to see if truly he died or he was impersonated... oti mu igbo yo. Weed

See that part he said pdp is the best party in California and apc is the best in Las Vegas

Sumtin must be wrong in this letter...
igbo la bi
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by fireback: 11:22am On May 19, 2020
Captainrambo2:

The chinese will soon become public enemy in all nations . And just like the Soviet union was blasted into pieces so will china be reduced to fragmented powerless states.
I wish this could just be true.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by witnezHD(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
America and the world at large are lucky that Trump is president at this time.
i swear
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by falopey: 11:27am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:
America withdrew their $430m fund from the WHO. China pledged $2b to the WHO.

Something's cooking

Fake news

The $2b is not for WHO. It’s a pledge by China over two years to developing countries affected by covid 19
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by DenreleDave(m): 11:28am On May 19, 2020
fapcrook:
igbo la bi
U garrit
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by DenreleDave(m): 11:29am On May 19, 2020
victorDanladi:
No wonder Igbo people love Trump

They have one thing in common.

To blame their woo on someone else!

Hey Muslim... I love trump...

I am a Igbo and yoruba man at the same time grin
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Devops: 11:29am On May 19, 2020
alezzy13:

Banned fire. yet over 40k Americans still were still able to return, with little or no testing at the point of entry. Even evidence now suggests most of cases came from returnees from Europe.
Shut up you fool.. American citizens were allowed to enter of cause. Who were tested and quarantined. Too many dumb kids on this space
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by CrazyOptimist: 11:29am On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Most Realistic, Patrotic and Straight to the Point President the world has Ever seen.. President Donald John Trump..

Keep Going Trump..

May The Wisdom of GOD that will keep Making the Enemies Mad and Confused continue to come on you.

GOD BLESS Donald John Trump
President of The USA

One of these days I will relate my Encounter with President Trump..

Trump may not be a Saint but He is a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these Times..

His Presidency is Saving and Delaying a whole lot Wickedness that would have been unleashed on the World

Trump is a tool in the hands of God?
Are you for real?
How?
Why?
What the hell?
What is your source?
A blatant, unforgiven liar and racist.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by HarunaWest(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

I sure well know you are not good at international affairs, but incompetence and Donald Trump does not belong in the same sentence.

You hear incompetence because he has had massive, raging opposition from the media, and that's what you are spoon fed.

1) He is no incompetence when he vigorously remade American military after so much neglect by Obama

2) He is not incompetent when he stopped Washington's war on American energy (while overlooking China's massive climate pollution)

3) He is not incompetent when after decades of failed promises from past presidents, he became the only one to move American embassy to Jerusalem

4) He is not incompetent to create a new feature of American military, the Space Force

5) He is not incompetent when he took it upon himself to begin a program that seeks to release thousands of black people in prison for no good reason or for good reasons but for too long behind bars (helping him is Kim Kardashian)

6) He is not incompetent to have created a foreign policy which has done so much to weaken Islamic terrorist groups like Bokoharam, Isis, ISIL, etc. (Obama's foreign policy gave them so much impetus)

7) He is not incompetence to be the first president to not only recognise but stand up to China's American and world manipulation

cool He is not incompetent to be the first American president in recent history to be able to make North Korea friend and curb the threat of accidental nuclear war.

The list goes on. Tell me about incompetence again, you sheep
My only prayer is that they dont do a JFK on him.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by falopey: 11:32am On May 19, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.

Fake news.

China never donated any money. It’s just a pledge. Time will tell whether it’s an audio pledge and the money is not for WHO
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by victorDanladi: 11:35am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hey Muslim... I love trump...

I am a Igbo and yoruba man at the same time grin
Someone is mad grin
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by TheKingIsHere: 11:38am On May 19, 2020
I pity some NL ediots who thinks that WHO has their best interest
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dru23(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
America and the world at large are lucky that Trump is president at this time.

The country is divided.. How are we USA citizens and the world lucky.. We have become laughing stock of the world.. Are you speaking out of terms again?
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dru23(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
I pity some NL ediots who thinks that WHO has their best interest

I weep for the fools that think Trump has American interest
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by GuestLog: 11:40am On May 19, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.
You are not very bright are you?
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by falopey: 11:40am On May 19, 2020
Endybest5050:

430 million $ for the Americans is yearly and nothing two much for them but if china tries that yearly their country will wind up.

By the way, the $2b is not for WHO. It’s a promise to be fulfilled over two years for developing countries affected by covid 19. Let’s wait until they fulfill it or else it’s an audio promise
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by witnezHD(m): 11:40am On May 19, 2020
Jdbrasco2:

Best employment number in history, jobs everywhere before d pandemic. He will still do it again. If not for Trump, China would have taking over the world by now and the world world have been in trouble for it.
Jdbrasco2:

Best employment number in history, jobs everywhere before d pandemic. He will still do it again. If not for Trump, China would have taking over the world by now and the world world have been in trouble for it.
Jdbrasco2:

factz
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Righteousness89(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Trump is a tool in the hands of God?
Are you for real?
How?
Why?
What the hell?
What is your source?
A blatant, unforgiven liar and racist.
He who is without sin should cast the first stone
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dru23(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Of course I know about side effects of drugs.
The question is, why is this covidiot president lying about taking hydroxylchloroquine?.

Despite warnings from health professionals.
I guess he probably have a stake in the company that owns the patent to the drug.

I don't think that fool is taking the drug every day o.. He just talking out of his anus.. When the media comes after him for making such statement. He will say fake news... the guy is a joke
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by tosinjay(m): 11:42am On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Most Realistic, Patrotic and Straight to the Point President the world has Ever seen.. President Donald John Trump..

Keep Going Trump..

May The Wisdom of GOD that will keep Making the Enemies Mad and Confused continue to come on you.

GOD BLESS Donald John Trump
President of The USA

One of these days I will relate my Encounter with President Trump..

Trump may not be a Saint but He is a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these Times..

His Presidency is Saving and Delaying a whole lot Wickedness that would have been unleashed on the World
I share your view

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by zeeek(m): 11:44am On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

I sure well know you are not good at international affairs, but incompetence and Donald Trump does not belong in the same sentence.

You hear incompetence because he has had massive, raging opposition from the media, and that's what you are spoon fed.

1) He is no incompetence when he vigorously remade American military after so much neglect by Obama

2) He is not incompetent when he stopped Washington's war on American energy (while overlooking China's massive climate pollution)

3) He is not incompetent when after decades of failed promises from past presidents, he became the only one to move American embassy to Jerusalem

4) He is not incompetent to create a new feature of American military, the Space Force

5) He is not incompetent when he took it upon himself to begin a program that seeks to release thousands of black people in prison for no good reason or for good reasons but for too long behind bars (helping him is Kim Kardashian)

6) He is not incompetent to have created a foreign policy which has done so much to weaken Islamic terrorist groups like Bokoharam, Isis, ISIL, etc. (Obama's foreign policy gave them so much impetus)

7) He is not incompetent to be the first president to not only recognise but stand up to China's American and world manipulation

cool He is not incompetent to be the first American president in recent history to be able to make North Korea friend and curb the threat of accidental nuclear war.

The list goes on. Tell me more about incompetence, you sheep
There are certain people you shouldn't respond to, they belong to the group of people who just hear what others are saying and then say it too with so much muscle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.