Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients (1205 Views)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Man Gets Visa To 3 Countries After Placing "Miracle Sticker" On His Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by desiredhome: 4:56pm On May 19, 2020
ScepticalPyrrho:

But aren't you bothered that all the mysterous events that happened so often in the Bibke stories are no longer happening?

Time and season changes with knowledge...life is not static
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:00pm On May 19, 2020
desiredhome:

Time and season changes with knowledge...life is not static
Is that your excuse for Yahweh's sudden loss of form?

You need to also weigh the fact that, since the advancement of technology and advent of cameras, we can no longer see miracles... real miracles.
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by desiredhome: 5:11pm On May 19, 2020
ScepticalPyrrho:
Is that your excuse for Yahweh's sudden loss of form?

You need to also weigh the fact that, since the advancement of technology and advent of cameras, we can no longer see miracles... real miracles.

I believe in the principle of nature...... if you don't understand nature and the purpose of your existence then there things you can't give answer to because they are beyond you( mystery)

Knowledge brings development.
Man can change but God cannot change
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:25pm On May 19, 2020
desiredhome:

I believe in the principle of nature...... if you don't understand nature and the purpose of your existence then there things you can't give answer to because they are beyond you( mystery)

Knowledge brings development.
Man can change but God cannot change
Natural man....

There is so much bragging in the Bible... about things that will catch your fancy and it makes its believers feel special. But if you can't enjoy those same privileges, it's actually pointless to believe in God (Yahweh).

Believing in the Natural laws doesn't make anyone special. All the praises to God and time of devotion to an entity which has stopped interfering in Natural events is just a waste of time, when it clearly doesn't work anymore or perhaps, never actually worked, but mere mythology.
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by desiredhome: 5:41pm On May 19, 2020
ScepticalPyrrho:

Natural man....

There is so much bragging in the Bible... about things that will catch your fancy and it makes its believers feel special. But if you can't enjoy those same privileges, it's actually pointless to believe in God (Yahweh).

Believing in the Natural laws doesn't make anyone special. All the praises to God and time of devotion to an entity which has stopped interfering in Natural events is just a waste of time, when it clearly doesn't work anymore or perhaps, never actually worked, but mere mythology.
These are your own believe and I have my own believe, I believe in God and I also believe that God is nature because no man can cheat nature
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:44pm On May 19, 2020
petra1:

Maybe maybe not . We need to hear from people close to him . They can tell us of his faith . We can’t trust press or government agent .

If he healed people before and there were proof . It tells us of his calling and grace upon him . If he donated bucket and mask it shows his heart of care. If he lay hands on the sick , it shows his conviction . He will not risk his life if he doesn’t believe . If he was really infected as they Claim he could have sought medical treatment but if he stood on the ground of his faith not minding to die believing , he’s a hero of courage.

Wow... that last line doesn't make God the hero though.
He really died of ignorance.
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:45pm On May 19, 2020
desiredhome:

These are your own believe and I have my own believe, I believe in God and I also believe that God is nature because no man can cheat nature
What of the God of Jesus... is he no longer potent?
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by petra1(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2020
ScepticalPyrrho:

Wow... that last line doesn't make God the hero though.
He really died of ignorance.

Maybe it depends on what you mean by ignorance
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:00pm On May 19, 2020
petra1:

Maybe it depends on what you mean by ignorance
He was ignorant of the fact that there is no God that interferes in the activities of men.
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by petra1(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2020
ScepticalPyrrho:

He was ignorant of the fact that there is no God that interferes in the activities of men.

Oh , you're one of them!! cool cool cool

There's much to say but you can't understand it.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But I can tell you God is real and he loves you . And he has a plan for your life and I pray that you get aligned with God
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
desiredhome:
[s]
God can never be a scam.... it's the Pastorprenours that are using God's name to scam the guelible sheeple... Bible warns

They are Wolf in sheep clothing
Mathew 7:15[/s]
They are not wolf in sheep's clothing anything,xtianity is a scam sad
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by desiredhome: 8:30pm On May 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

They are not wolf in sheep's clothing anything,xtianity is a scam sad

Nothing here is new, every society have something they hold on to or worship....the doctrines of Christianity is plan/pure and if followed strictly will direct your part, unfortunately, the greedy men of these world have made jest of it by commercializing it.......
These people that are deceiving the guelible sheeple are the Wolf's in sheep's clothing

They pretend to be good by showing you good good things but defraud you afterall

But the Bible warned against these people that have turned the Church to business.........

You have the right to believe what you want to believe.....I am a Christian
Re: Pastor Dies After Placing Hand On Coronavirus Patients by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
petra1:

Oh , you're one of them!! cool cool cool

There's much to say but you can't understand it.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But I can tell you God is real and he loves you . And he has a plan for your life and I pray that you get aligned with God
Even non-Jews were able to see the miraculous events as written in the Bible.
All you believers do today is rhetorics...

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Year Old Boy Who Died In Well. Where Was God? / Which Tribe Has The Best Nigerian Language To Praise God / Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.