Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? (948 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus / Jesus Says The Kingdom Of Heaven Is Ours If We Suffer For Righteousness' Sake / Thank God For He Has Heard Our Prayer Concerning The Fulani Terrorist And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2022
This always bother me, our God is a loving God , is our father, and he knows the best thing that we want. He can't want us to suffer.

But must people suffer before their prayers is answered?
Or its the country and environment that we live that determine most answers to prayers.

1 Like

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by ignis: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2022
Faith is all that is required

1 Like

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Naijanascam: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2022
It's only in this part of the world that suffering is seen as a virtue......

The G Os, members of their families and the church hierarchy are always enjoying while ordinary members are subjected to sufferings so their prayers and needs should be answered

And same with many government establishment you must be subjected to untold sufferings before you get their services

4 Likes

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2022
Does ones environment determine how long one must have the faith.
ignis:
Faith is all that is required

1 Like

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Uprightness100(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2022
When you don't know or understand GOD , you will see yourself as suffering.

But one who knows , Believes and Trust in GOD indeed, will see such times as training. And will wholly and Joyfully follow the Lord.

Before Gold comes out as Gold it passes through fire to be refined. If you are a Genuie child of GOD, forget your Matter and focus on Pleasing GOD with all your Might. GOD is mindful of HIS own and at the appointed time, he will fix u up.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by ENGINEERG(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2022
So you are saying even the suffering of most Nigerians are not suffering, they just don't understand God ni ? So God wants it ?
Uprightness100:

But one who knows , Believes and Trust in GOD indeed, will see such times as training. And will wholly and Joyfully follow the Lord.

Before Gold comes out as Gold it passes through fire to be refined. If you are a Genuie child of GOD, forget your Matter and focus on Pleasing GOD with all your Might. GOD is mindful of HIS own and at the appointed time, he will fix u up.

1 Like

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2022
Someone pls be an answer to my prayers. I need 6k to fix my motorcycle and start my hustle pls. Help me.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

So a believer who is wealthy and healthy has no need for training? A believer in a country with good social services that alleviates any challenges he has, has no need for training? Is this training social circumstance dependent?
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2022
ENGINEERG:
This always bother me, our God is a loving God , is our father, and he knows the best thing that we want. He can't want us to suffer.

Or its the country and environment that we live that determine most answers to prayers.

Nope! You must suffer first because you are in the WRONG PLACE!

Exactly as a person in the desert or bush will have to suffer delays and everything before provision and supply reaches him.

And by the time it reaches him, port rats have pinched it, customs have pinched it, ndlea has pinched it, police has pinched it, armed robbers may take it all away or pinch it and by the time it reaches you, it is too small!.

ALL BECAUSE, YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE!
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

I wish to say na lie, but this is also true.

However, the question is do people finally get purified?

Answer: No.

They always flee from the Process!

1 Like

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Uprightness100(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2022
ENGINEERG:
So you are saying even the suffering of most Nigerians are not suffering, they just don't understand God ni ? So God wants it ?

It does not Matter the number of people.
Walking with GOD is a Personal thing. It's not a Community or country race. There will always be Poor people anywhere
But If you Personally Understand, Believe and Trust in GOD, you cannot see yourself as that.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by paxonel(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
ENGINEERG:

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

There is no amount of prayer that can change this rule, so God shouldn't be blamed for anyone's misfortune

1 Like

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
LordReed:

So a believer who is wealthy and healthy has no need for training? A believer in a country with good social services that alleviates any challenges he has, has no need for training? Is this training social circumstance dependent?

A Be-Liver, is a Liver (One who lives according to The Word of God) who is healthy and wealthy has completed his training!
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

Walking with GOD is a Personal thing. It's not a Community or country race. There will always be Poor people anywhere
But If you Personally Understand, Believe and Trust in GOD, you cannot see yourself as that.

And that is why I wanted to say you are Wrong!

A man who suffers lack and desperately wants lies and deceives himself when he says to himself "I am rich"!

No, he is not rich, he is poverty struck. And that is The Truth.

And did God not say He is looking for Truth?
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2022
paxonel:

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

There is no amount of prayer that can change this rule, so God shouldn't be blamed for anyone's misfortune

Yep! This is also there. But at least if the churches did their jobs, the mourn will not include hunger and homelessness.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Uprightness100(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And that is why I wanted to say you are Wrong!

A man who suffers lack and desperately wants lies and deceives himself when he says to himself "I am rich"!

No, he is not rich, he is poverty struck. And that is The Truth.

And did God not say He is looking for Truth?

As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.

To walk with GOD, you need Knowledge and Faith.
Nobody has seen GOD but we Believe that HE Exist. That is faith. You also need a Knowledge of ALMIGHTY Being you believe and act according to HIS Way not your way ,Not your feelings, Not your thoughts.

If you wanna Enjoy Christianity, you must walk with GOD according to HIS way and HIS Word. Outside that , you will struggle and be a reproach even as a Christian.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

A Be-Liver, is a Liver (One who lives according to The Word of God) who is healthy and wealthy has completed his training!

Really so a beliver born with a silver soon who has never faced any adverse circumstance in a socially stable country has completed their training? Where, in the womb?
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by DaInferno(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

do not look at this as a form of defamation or mockery, I simply want to fixate my understanding and this question comes off of the strength of your comments above. In all honesty, ARE YOU COMFORTABLE, as in, no suffering whatsoever?
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2022
LordReed:

Really so a beliver born with a silver soon who has never faced any adverse circumstance in a socially stable country has completed their training? Where, in the womb?

A person is not made a Begin to Live (Be-Liver) because he is born.

The choice of how he chooses to live is one which he forms himself or takes up to himself as he becomes aware of his surroundings.

And based on whatever choice he chooses to take up, he is therefore Trained in it to become master in it.

It is exactly as no lawyer, doctor, mechanic, carpenter is born so.

So, Be- Livers are not born to be-livers, THEY ARE TRAINED TO BE LIVERS!
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by ENGINEERG(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2022
People who suffer most are those who don't do the wish of God most...Even hunger and poverty make more people to commit sins than even devil controlling them..
So how can most people walk with God when the environment is not conducive.. Go and live in some northern Nigeria and see if you will serve God better than now.
Uprightness100:

Nobody has seen GOD but we Believe that HE Exist. That is faith. You also need a Knowledge of ALMIGHTY Being you believe and act according to HIS Way not your way ,Not your feelings, Not your thoughts.

If you wanna Enjoy Christianity, you must walk with GOD according to HIS way and HIS Word. Outside that , you will struggle and be a reproach even as a Christian.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

A person is not made a Begin to Live (Be-Liver) because he is born.

The choice of how he chooses to live is one which he forms himself or takes up to himself as he becomes aware of his surroundings.

And based on whatever choice he chooses to take up, he is therefore Trained in it to become master in it.

It is exactly as no lawyer, doctor, mechanic, carpenter is born so.

At which point did this person's training complete seen they never experienced any suffering?
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
LordReed:

At which point did this person's training complete seen they never experienced any suffering?

I be live this is regarding the child born rich. Under here, his suffering may not be food and expenses but a different type of suffering eg hatred, abandonment, Alone-ness, failures, laziness, lack of friends and family, use of narcotics etc.

Thus, everyone suffers and has his own type of suffering and slavery and hardship which he has to overcome or make worse by whatever living recommendation he chooses to take up.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by ENGINEERG(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
There are different between:
Short term suffering
Long term suffering
Permanent suffering
Generational suffering
Dtruthspeaker:

I be live this is regarding the child born rich. Under here, his suffering may not be food and expenses but a different type of suffering eg hatred, abandonment, Alone-ness, failures, laziness, lack of friends and family, use of narcotics etc.

Thus, everyone suffers and has his own type of suffering and slavery and hardship which he has to overcome or make worse by whatever living recommendation he chooses to take up.

Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by LordReed(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

This is what you said:

Dtruthspeaker:

So we have a healthy wealthy believer and now you've added something else to the mix, he is suffering in some other way. So it's no longer about being healthy and wealthy?
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
LordReed:

So we have a healthy wealthy believer and now you've added something else to the mix, he is suffering in some other way. So it's no longer about being healthy and wealthy?

Why are you always snaky?

You clearly asked

LordReed:

That, clearly is a child. Which prompted my accompanying answers.

But now you are Changing Post and making sound like you asked about an adult healthy wealthy Liver and Follower of God, which was not the case.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
ENGINEERG:
There are different between:
Short term suffering
Long term suffering
Permanent suffering
Generational suffering

Short term can become long term, long term can become permanent, All are Sufferings.

And man is not made for sufferings neither does he like it.

So, what is man going to do about them? That is his choice to make.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by LordReed(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Why are you always snaky?

You clearly asked

That, clearly is a child. Which prompted my accompanying answers.

But now you are Changing Post and making sound like you asked about an adult healthy wealthy Liver and Follower of God, which was not the case.

I didn't change anything you are the one changing and I was not talking about a child, I dunno where you got that from.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Uprightness100:

And none of what you said is the issue.

The issue is you saying

"you cannot see yourself as that."

Which is that when you are suffering you recommend that a person should not think that he is suffering, even though he suffering but that he should lie to himself that he is not, even though he is suffering.

That is not The Way!
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by KnownUnknown: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I could have sworn they were trained to be spleen, or maybe it’s clean.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
LordReed:

I didn't change anything you are the one changing and I was not talking about a child, I dunno where you got that from.

I showed you.

LordReed:

Really so a BELIVER BORN with a silver soon who has never faced any adverse circumstance in a socially stable country has completed their training? Where, in the womb?

A believer born is an adult. He is a child.
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
KnownUnknown:

I could have sworn they were trained to be spleen, or maybe it’s clean.

grin As long as eaten and death and all bad things to them are removed, they wean, I mean win! cheesy
Re: Must We Suffer Before Our Prayer Is Answered? by KnownUnknown: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin As long as eaten and death and all bad things to them are removed, they wean, I mean win! cheesy

Now that this has been seen, I must say your whole being is a sin. Trash fit for the bin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Had A Vision Where I Hung Myself / My Strange Experience With An Ifa Priest / Do You Think This Is Correct About Romans 10:17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.