Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

“Ladies That Use Makeup Have Low Self Esteem” – Nigerian Lady - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / “Ladies That Use Makeup Have Low Self Esteem” – Nigerian Lady (224 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Ladies That Wear Lashes, Be Careful Of The Glue (Photos) / Pictures Of Ladies That Slayed While Wearing A Kimono (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Ladies That Use Makeup Have Low Self Esteem” – Nigerian Lady by Onyiamaogu: 9:33am On May 19, 2020

A Nigerian lady, Arny has said that ladies who wear makeup have low self esteem.

Arny made this known on Twitter. According to her, they are not proud of their natural look.

“Ladies that use makeup are the ones with low self esteem. They are not proud of their natural beauty.” she said.

Meanwhile, recall that last month, Reno Omokri shared photos of a woman’s unbelievable makeup transformation as he warned men to desist from marrying a woman if they haven’t seen her without makeup.

He also accused women who use makeup to transform themselves of “deception” and “fraud”.

“This is why I say never marry anyone you have not seen without makeup! In fact, some marriages should be dissolvable on the basis of fraud. This isn’t makeup. This is deception, intended to lure men into a union they’d not have entered otherwise.” he wrote.

https://repnaija.com.ng/ladies-that-use-makeup-have-low-self-esteem-nigerian-lady/
Re: “Ladies That Use Makeup Have Low Self Esteem” – Nigerian Lady by Enwhen(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2020
Very true

Na this kind girl I dey like , make I go follow her on Twitter

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Money Beyond Belief! / Outfits For All Occasions / Deliver Your Goods For Only ₦200 With Faxter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.