Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy (2107 Views)

Desmond Elliot's 'Kick Out Coronavirus' Buckets Spark Controversy / Man Who Looks Like Falz Rocking A Lady In Sexy Dance Got Fans Talking / Cee-C Vs Alex At Nina's Birthday Party: Who Looks Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by Palmtvng: 10:22am On May 19, 2020
This beautiful mother of three children has spark controversy online after she claims to be 50 year old.

The pretty woman took to his IG page to celebrates her 50year old birthday as she shares her adorable photos.

She looks like 17 years old girl and this has caused a lot of controversy online as people doubt her present age.

See More photos below
https://www.praizenews.com/mother-of-3-who-looks-17-celebrates-50years-birthday-spark-controversy/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by Palmtvng: 10:22am On May 19, 2020
See Photos of Her Grownup Children HERE

Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 10:32am On May 19, 2020
great physic.
Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 10:33am On May 19, 2020
Hmn amazing and miraculous.
nothing wey seun no go see for nairaland. grin
Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by rosieflower2(f): 11:24am On May 19, 2020
Wow! shocked
Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by majamajic(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2020
Sometimes it all comes to costume ,
Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by annsrealms(f): 12:42pm On May 19, 2020
Wow!

But looking at the ID, her face is actually telling her age. She looks different there.

I think her dressing has a lot to do with her look though shevlooks younger than her age but not like the 1st pic.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by Ginaz(f): 2:31pm On May 19, 2020
annsrealms:
Wow!

But looking at the ID, her face is actually telling her age. She looks different there.

I think her dressing has a lot to do with her look though shevlooks younger than her age but not like the 1st pic.

Exactly!! She looks 50. It’s her dressing that made her looked younger . If she should wear all these typical deeper life clothes eh, she will look older . grin

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by bayotwice(f): 2:37pm On May 19, 2020
Adonbelivit shocked

I sell video courses in various fields such as Graphic Design, Photography, Videography/Cinematography, Programming, Digital Marketing, Data Analysis, Video Editing, Copywriting, Solar Energy Construction, Event Planning, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Mobile App Development, Guitar Mastery, Piano Mastery, Web development, Wordpress Mastery e.t.c Kindly Whatsapp me +234806-494-3297 ur location and the course u wanna purchase
Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by loveyou123: 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
annsrealms:
Wow!

forget, no what wetin she wear she go look younger than her age
Re: Mother Of 3 Who Looks 17 Celebrates 50years Birthday, Spark Controversy by Mrop(m): 5:44pm On May 19, 2020
grin
loveyou123:

forget, no what wetin she wear she go look younger than her age

(1) (Reply)

At 30, I Was Broke & Living With My Mother – Iroko TV CEO Shares Success Story / Portable Hits The Gym After Davido Advised Him To Start Working Out / "I Open Leg For You No Mean Say We Be Levels” – Tonto Dikeh Continue To Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.