Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West (2111 Views)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by trendystuf(f): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
A few weeks ago, Juliet Ibrahim mentioned that she is more of a hottie than Kim Kardashian, and I agree. This woman is hot and well curved at the right places. These are some photos from comedian-AY’s own version of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’, featuring Juliet Ibrahim as Kim K and AY as Kanye West!

Wow! What a resemblance with the real Kim and Kanye!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/04/photos-of-african-kim-kardashian-and.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by babaNepa(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
;DPerfectly correct..........first 2 comment

1 Like

Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by darellone: 7:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
She fine pass Kim.......... I concur
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by Godmother(f): 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
AY as Kanye West shocked He wishes! Last time I saw him, dude looked like an agbero, no offense
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by kehinde1588(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
Shud incase.4th 2 comment
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by Ezyp(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
space kept for future use
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by Godmother(f): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ 2 posters before me

Seriously! Are u guys in kindagaten! what's with all this "4th to post" "5th to post" nonsense! Just say what u want to say and move on. And if u dnt have anytin to say then dnt post. Its not by force naa. Shuu!!
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by chymystique(f): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2013
Dey dnt look lik Kim and Kanye @ all esp AY wey look lik wetin I no knw... As for dt Juliet Gal she should get a life and free Kim cos I dnt Fink Notice if she exists!... She shld b herself abegi angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by PweetiQueensy(f): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2013
D 1st pics... They sure luk lyk kimye
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by babaNepa(m): 5:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Godmother: @ 2 posters before me

Seriously! Are u guys in kindagaten! what's with all this "4th to post" "5th to post" nonsense! Just say what u want to say and move on. And if u dnt have anytin to say then dnt post. Its not by force naa. Shuu!!
calm down babe shey na bkuz u nt first u dey provoke?better luck nxt tym.
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by SlyIg(f): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2013
kehinde1588: Shud incase.4th 2 comment
no way!
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by jhydebaba(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Godmother: @ 2 posters before me

madam, abeg go sleep for church.
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by Chimezie198(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Waoooooooo! 11th to comment.

*dancing alingo*
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by Godmother(f): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2013
I think the mod has actually suggested we hit the "report" button when we see such "1st to comment" "2nd to comment" post. I think I will start excercising that right.
Re: Photos Of African Kim Kardashian And Kanye West by Kolade9(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Uche Eze Of Bellanaija Is Pregnant, Relocates Abroad / Aww, See Mercy Johnson's Reply To An Obsessing Fan / Picture Of Brymo And His Girlfrnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.