Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) (35436 Views)

81-Year-Old Ohio Man Shoots Uber Driver Over Scam Allegations (Video) / Outrage As Woman Allegedly Ties Up Her Step Daughter To Die In Delta (video) / Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by TheGreatFinesse: 1:13pm On May 19, 2020
Afonja self

They should come and tie the ones here, they are bigger evil

1 Like

Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by OgbanjeProphet: 1:14pm On May 19, 2020
I trust my Yoruba people. See slap flying from every angle to her head!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 19, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
Reason why Africa is so backward? RELIGION
Take off religion and see us flourish

How will any sane person in his or her right mind tie up a child in a sack. When you believe in nonsense you will make insane decisions with no iota of intelligence.
The less intelligent someone is, the less likely he would be able to understand and find solutions to problems, the more likely he would seek "supernatural help" for his problems...the problem is in finding solutions, thats where we are mostly intellectually lazy. Most people would say cats and bats are "evil" simply because we dont understand their nocturnal nature.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by ufotty2001: 1:26pm On May 19, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
their is one of such places at orowuoroko community in st. johns .

a lot of young guys are chained there on allegation of madness or witchcraft . Africa is just miles away from others
Please, I do stay at oroworuko near oroworuko secondary school closer to railway line. Please, can you tell me the place?
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by janettee(f): 1:34pm On May 19, 2020
That son will likely grow up to hate her and rightly so. Many Nigerian parents abuse their role as parents especially the over religious women who accuse their children of being witches and wizards because their pastors said so.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Lastmankc(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2020
sirblend:
This happens when you take advice from fake men of God......e.g pastor Chris Onyakilome and Prophet T.B Joshua.
Guy, I bet you this table make you dey shake go break for your head.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by ajl: 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

a lot of young guys are chained there on allegation of madness or witchcraft . Africa is just miles away from others

I just tire for our people. Even if someone is possessed by Satan, are they not human being been tormented by forces bigger than them. Sympathy is what is needed. How much more a child borne from your womb.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by abbiboy: 2:20pm On May 19, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Report to the appropriate authority if its within lagos.ur comment on NL will not set them free.
08023128837 or 08067945296.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by toboy: 2:22pm On May 19, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Are you serious? I once stayed around that area briefly!
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by lakeside79937: 2:23pm On May 19, 2020
That's why you need to be very careful of all those Fake men of God .these men of God have broken many marriages and caused many problems in the families and relationship. When nigerians become clever and check themselves before going to herbalist and men of God their lives would be better . Dont get me wrong I believed in God but I dont believe in men of God . The stupid people that believe in Juju I dare them push drug into the western world and test it lol if the human dont catch you the dog would lol . Hope nigerian would learn one day .no magic to success we all have to work for it
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 19, 2020
Smhaykins:

What of adeboye and oyedepo
dem gather dey same gang grin
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by ajl: 2:26pm On May 19, 2020
hotdo9:

The less intelligent someone is, the less likely he would be able to understand and find solutions to problems, the more likely he would seek "supernatural help" for his problems...the problem is in finding solutions, thats where we are mostly intellectually lazy. Most people would say cats and bats are "evil" simply because we dont understand their nocturnal nature.

Your analogy is wrong. It has nothing to do with intelligence. It's mainly an issue of enlightment. And also most of what you are saying has to do with mind conditioning. Most of our people have been conditioned to believe they are helpless and more or less beggers. Take for example, a people whose government go begging around for loans and receiving money from international donors even though same people sit in most richest continent. Has lands with most richest soil and most arable. All these don't just happen, it takes a long time to reach that level. On average, most nigerian youths believe that the only place they can make it is outside Africa, in the same countries that take or steal their resources or obtain it by force or by crook.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by crestedaguiyi: 2:34pm On May 19, 2020
deliveryboy:

I lived in Oroworukwo (Amadi Street) for a while, I have never heard of such.
toboy:
Are you serious? I once stayed around that area briefly!

ufotty2001:

Please, I do stay at oroworuko near oroworuko secondary school closer to railway line. Please, can you tell me the place?

behind alma hospital, its a spritual church. there is a 4 story building behind alma hospital were you now have sumit accountancy tutors, the church is can be connected from that compound through the back gate. the church is not along the street/road but inside the compound behind the building mentioned above

i have since moved out of their, over 5 years ago. get to alma hospital and ask anybody there were the spiritual church is except they have moved out but i doubt.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Zakiushenry: 2:39pm On May 19, 2020
Mumu na ur oyedepo or adeboye be beta pastors, nothing like pastors but a business scheme
sirblend:
This happens when you take advice from fake men of God......e.g pastor Chris Onyakilome and Prophet T.B Joshua.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by ufotty2001: 3:01pm On May 19, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

behind alma hospital, its a spritual church. there is a 4 story building behind alma hospital were you now have sumit accountancy tutors, the church is can be connected from that compound through the back gate. the church is not along the street/road but inside the compound behind the building mentioned above

i have since moved out of their, over 5 years ago. get to alma hospital and ask anybody there were the spiritual church is except they have moved out but i doubt.
I now know the church you are talking about.. I used to passed there to the next street as short cut then but however I have seen someone tied there before some years back, that was long time ago 5yrs ago. Now, There is a new house there, closed to the church.. I hv stopped passing there long time ago but currently I don't know whether the church is still there.. summit tutor is no longer there! They are now in oroworukwo secondary school..
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by mechanics(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2020
Maybe she's the one that has the evil spirit.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by crestedaguiyi: 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
ufotty2001:
I now know the church you are talking about.. I used to passed there to the next street as short cut then but however I have seen someone tied there before some years back, that was long time ago 5yrs ago. Now, There is a new house there, closed to the church.. I hv stopped passing there long time ago but currently I don't know whether the church is still there.. summit tutor is no longer there! They are now in oroworukwo secondary school..

I mean their admin office, its on the first floor on that building were alma hospital is. The secondary school is were they conduct their lectures after they left st. Johns campus. Who knows wrre they would have moved to continue ruining people's lives
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2020
U dont need school for common sense na.
All dis white garment people dat like to twerk.
D for naked her grin
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Pimpc: 4:29pm On May 19, 2020
embarassed
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 19, 2020
ajl:

Your analogy is wrong. It has nothing to do with intelligence. It's mainly an issue of enlightment. And also most of what you are saying has to do with mind conditioning. Most of our people have been conditioned to believe they are helpless and more or less beggers. Take for example, a people whose government go begging around for loans and receiving money from international donors even though same people sit in most richest continent. Has lands with most richest soil and most arable. All these don't just happen, it takes a long time to reach that level. On average, most nigerian youths believe that the only place they can make it is outside Africa, in the same countries that take or steal their resources or obtain it by force or by crook.
...you are saying same thing, it all bothers on finding solutions to problems, someone whose child steals alot and shes not enlightened enough to know its a psychological problem believes the poor boy is possessed and nees to be delivered...there is much opportunities here for the youth but they think they can only make it by relocating abroad....enlightenment is simply acquiring new or a "higher" knowledge about problems and solutions, thats what I mean by intelligence...you see an old woman with no children or close relatives suddenly confessing how shes a witch that flies at night and steals peoples destiny and all that, someone enlightened would know she surfering from some form of depression and dementia and should be treated in a psychiatrist centre; but to others shes a witch that should be tortured.
The point is the more intelligent a society gets the less likely they would be extremely religious and vice versa, you cant blame peoples religiousity for their "ignorance" but infact its the other way round, once upon a time in europe the church would put to death anyone that claims the earth was round, in france or so there was a time cats where murdered alot believing they were witches and then came the bubonic plague spread by rats, then they were forced to appreciate the importance of cats and so they embraced the "witches" called cats and put their supposed religiousity aside.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Angelacruz: 4:37pm On May 19, 2020
This is sad
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by DSoj(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2020
Poverty. Illiteracy
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Torie8(f): 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
pensacola:
The woman should have sent the boy to correctional centre for the alleged serial theft, rather than this. Where is the father?
Some people will blame witchcraft for their own actions. Maybe the child inherited this character from either of the parents.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by mamafunky(f): 6:04pm On May 19, 2020
This is devilish
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Legendguru: 6:04pm On May 19, 2020
really
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by ThatFairGuy: 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
She was indoctrinated by the likes of Righteousness89
A hungry child won't steal? Nonsensical. No rest of mind

Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Ceazario: 6:56pm On May 19, 2020
Osun state again
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Please tell me and be specific.... Let me alert security.
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by crestedaguiyi: 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
wamiikechukwu:

Please tell me and be specific.... Let me alert security.

read my other post on this thread
Re: Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 19, 2020
Inside life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking / Man Killed By Vigilante For Refusing To Shave His Hair In Bauchi. Photos / Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.