Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking (35429 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by LegendHero(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2023
How can you go and traffic drug in Afghanistan? Is this guy cursed?

A Nigerian gangster who entered our great country with fraudulent documentation was captured and charged with #drugs smuggling.
He was in Afghanistan to obtain drugs before transporting them to Africa. He will be intensely flogged before being deported to Nigeria via #Kenya.

Source: https:///talibanprd__/status/1702988348955017499?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by flokii: 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Na the usual suspects.. they can die for money.

222 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by overdrive(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
End of discussion.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by LegendHero(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
Some funny comments on their page.

Talibans are begging people to visit their country for tourism. Even if visa is free of charge, I will never go to Afghanistan.

By the way, why do they need to first flog him before deporting him? Taliban dey craze.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Dubetex96(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2023
flokii:

u dey fear to mention name lmoa

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2023
LegendHero:
How can you go and traffic drug in Afghanistan? Is this guy cursed?

Source: https:///talibanprd__/status/1702988348955017499?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

CC: Mynd44

They are everywhere, even in Sudan. Who thought we would find them there. Infact Pakistan too. I was so surprised lately. Criminality sha dey these 'Nigerians' blood.

"He will be intensely flogged ". Can't believe my eyes. So these Taliban can be this merciful. Hmmmm.. this 'Nigerian' is very lucky. Am sure he will try his luck again somewhere else until he runs out of luck and start begging Abike Dabiri to come save him. grin

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by abdeefggh: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by JohnnA1: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
You think those people's region is called AfghanEASTan for nothing

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Babalegba(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They are everywhere, even in Sudan we thought we won't find them there. Infact Pakistan too. I was so surprised.

"He will be intensely flogged". Can't believe my eyes. So these Taliban can be this merciful. Hmmmm.. this 'Nigerian' is very lucky. Am sure he will try his luck again somewhere else until he runs out of luck.
Lol, just what I thought. I thought he was a goner

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by LegendHero(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They are everywhere, even in Sudan we thought we won't find them there. Infact Pakistan too. I was so surprised.

"He will be intensely flogged". Can't believe my eyes. So these Taliban can be this merciful. Hmmmm.. this 'Nigerian' is very lucky. Am sure he will try his luck again somewhere else until he runs out of luck.

It seems Talibans have resorted to flogging people as punishment. The guy is so lucky, if it is the Talibans I know, they would have cut off his head and send it to his parents in Nigeria.

Those guys no get joy.

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Varunpulyani: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2023
flokii:

Nope hahahaha you failed this time .

It's an accomodating landlord who wanted to sophisticate the Taliban πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by flokii: 10:54pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dubetex96:

u dey fear to mention name lmoa

The Talibans will kill him.. it's the 'Nigerians' they are using that is paining me, before they'll start rounding up innocent Nigerians for execution.

Their red cap Ezes are there looking on like mor0ns while their wards continue to fall to their deaths all in the bid to make ill gotten wealth.. same way they have refused to call the Igbos terrorizing their region to order.
It's to be beating chest on other people's lands they know.

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by pandoragirigory: 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by MrsTwrite(f): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2023
He will be intensely flogged. grin grinπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by yarimo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
As usual EMEKA CHUKWUKA undecided undecided

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by proeast(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
I don't blame those frustrated witchcraft skull miners mentioning Igbo, I actually blame Igbos on that thread that couldn't respond in equal measure.

The Taliban didn't mention any name but the fools that actually support a drug lord are there making a fool of themselves.

Spits!

54 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Sultanofpiglets: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
NOBODY is ASKING what @Legendhero, is doing on the TWITTER Space of the Taliban. That should be the question, you should be asking.

Its a known fact that most MURIC sympathizers are TINUBU supporters and MURIC supports the Taliban.

@Legendhero is a Yoruba terrorist that supports the TALIBAN.
cool

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by proeast(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2023
flokii:

The Talibans will kill him.. it's the 'Nigerians' they are using that is paining me, before they'll start rounding up innocent Nigerians for execution.

Their red cap Ezes are there looking on like mor0ns while their wards continue to fall to their deaths all in the bid to make ill gotten wealth.. same way they have refused to call the Igbos terrorizing their region to order.
It's to be beating chest on other people's lands they know.

The warehouses filled with drugs that were discovered in Ikorodu Lagos, was it not owned by Ebola and his tribesmen? Aside skull mining, is drug pushing and Yahoo frauds not the most popular work in the sadwaste region?

Didn't the people support Ebola despite knowing he is a drug lord? Yet you're calling out Igbos that are far more decent than the sadwasted skull miners. SMH.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
proeast:
I don't blame those frustrated witchcraft skull miners mentioning Igbo, I actually blame Igbos on that thread that couldn't respond in equal measure.

The Taliban didn't mention any name but the fools that actually support a drug lord are there making a fool of themselves.

Spits!

They don't have to mention any name. Absolutely not! The chances that the criminal is Igbo is equal to the chances that Peter Obi can never out shine Atiku Abubakar his Master and Oga.

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Things to Show he is Yoruba..

FAKE DOCUMENT..just like Tinubu. grin grin grin
Muslim...and a RONU chanting Idiot.
cool

Please when is Peter Obi going to show Nigerians his ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT. grin

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by LegendHero(m): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2023
proeast:
Igbos should continue acting civil with these primitive barbarians while they continue blackmailing them endlessly.

Hate these sadwasted skull miners in equal measure. There is nothing wrong in hating back and pushing back on the blackmails and propaganda.

Imagine mentioning Igbos eventhough there weren't any evidence it was an Igbo. Is Ebola the bastard Igbo?

Igbos should wise up on the game these primitive skull miners are playing and beat them to it.

Don’t cry nao.

Why your blood dey hot? Abi na you Taliban flog?

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by LegendHero(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
NOBODY is ASKING what @Legendhero, is doing on the TWITTER Space of the Taliban. That should be the question, you should be asking.

Its a known fact that most MURIC sympathizers are TINUBU supporters and MURIC supports the Taliban.

@Legendhero is a Yoruba terrorist that supports the TALIBAN.
cool

Yoruba and terrorism don’t go together.

We all know the region that are terrorists. Even IPOB will be sad you are trying to take their glory from them.

Why will I engage in terrorism when I would rather spend my time attending owambe and eating gbegiri and Ewedu?

Na Ogun go kill terrorism.

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by proeast(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
IGBOs are dealing with them.. cheesy

The Worst thing that happened to them is the advent of the INTERNET...They cant contain and propagate falsehoods again. So they resort to what their worthless forefathers passed down to them, "Mudsling or stereotyping". Igbos are way more advanced than the thinking of a foolish Tinubu supporting idiot...FACTs.
cool

Look, perception is very important in today's world. You can't play civil with people that are always trying to project you as drug dealers to the global community, whereas they're the worst drug dealers!

The facts are there for everyone to confirm! Many of their women are serving jail terms in Saudi prisons, others were killed for carrying drugs! The largest cocaine seizure ever made outside Columbia and Mexico, was discovered in Ikorodu, Lagos. Not Aba, nor Onitsha! Their brother Ebola they shamelessly supported is a confirmed drug lord!

These people are the worst drug dealers yet they try to push the narrative that it's others and we allow them?!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by seunny4lif(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
The flogging part got me oooh cheesy cheesy
This one no be koboko that Nigeria military are using oooh.

By the time, they finish with him, if he see any thing like drugs, he will run away

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by proeast(m): 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

They don't have to mention any name. Absolutely not! The chances that the criminal is Igbo is equal to the chances that Peter Obi can never out shine Atiku Abubakar his Master and Oga.

Almost all the politicians from the sadwaste were either into credit card fraud, drug dealing, skull mining or Yahoo! These shameless people even supported Ebola the drug lord.

Which tribe is Ebola the bastard from? Which tribe claims to own Lagos where the largest consignment of cocaine outside Columbia we're discovered recently?

Answer those questions and hide your face in shame!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by LegendHero(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2023
proeast:

Look, perception is very important in today's world. You can't play civil with people that are always trying to project you as drug dealers to the global community, whereas they're the worst drug dealers!

The facts are there for everyone to confirm! Many of their women are serving jail terms in Saudi prisons, others were killed for carrying drugs! The largest cocaine seizure ever made outside Columbia and Mexico, was discovered in Ikorodu, Lagos. Not Aba, nor Onitsha! Their brother Ebola they shamelessly supported is a confirmed drug lord!

These people are the worst drug dealers yet they try to push the narrative that it's others and we allow them?!

You better don’t give yourself headache. Just accept your fate and the stain of your own people.

The synonym of drug trafficking is 4 letter word and it is a Nigerian tribe name. If you cry now till a thousand year, it won’t stop that self evident truth.

Accept who you are and stop fighting fate.

I used to read about kleptomaniac people, but someone carrying drug in Taliban country is a different kind of chronic DRUGOmaniac and it can only be the **** tribe.

63 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested By Talibans In Afghanistan For Drug Trafficking by Sultanofpiglets: 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2023
The World has caught up with their worthless propaganda.

If you know what is happening to Yoruba VISA applicants now, you will understand that the Propaganda that they dish , has made them Persona NON-grata to even their beloved UK. Why do you think the embassy opened affilate office in the SE? Tides are changing , even though its a known fact that same UK is a bytch, when it comes to exploitation.

The Diss of Tinubu by Biden Alone should show you that the west has already caught up to their shenanigans.

The worst they can do is this. When they want to advance the narrative they are smashed with RAW facts,

When the Fake Propaganda about UAE lifting VISA restrictions was floated, they tried to paint an IGBO narrative as the cause of the VISA ban. Did you know what the IGBO community, did before the UAE authorities clarified and bursted their worthless propaganda?

Bro...the internet has exposed Yoruba as the most unreliable and vile propagandist in NIGERIA. This NEW Era is beyond their worthless agbadorian thinking..FACTs.

proeast:

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Crime Complaint Distribution Across 36 States / Hassana And Husaina, Twin Sisters Kidnapped In Zamfara (Photos) / Osun Mother Ties Up Her Son In Sack Over Evil Spirit Allegations (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.