Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" (26048 Views)

Ghost Workers In 19 Borno LGAs Received N1.8 Billion Annually - Committee / EFCC Uncovers 1000 Ghost Workers In Kwara / Release Names Of 80,115 Police Ghost Workers - Court Orders IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by KLand(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
This is Nigeria; anything can go. Sad.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by brownmang(m): 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
Rutherford2019:
I was suspended from Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike in August 2017..
But since then I have not received any salary but my pension account is being credited till date
On January this year I applied for pension account statement and I couldn't believe that FG has been paying us salary but the VC is diverting it to his personal account
We are about 800 staff that were suspended..
On this month some of us sent our staff numbers,bvn, and other things required by FG , low and behold we were paid 2months salaries

when we're you paid.. Cos we are yet to receive the 2 months salary in mouau.. And also we submitted all the necessary things neede
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by kjsun15: 6:07pm On May 19, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Ippis is here to stay .. Nigerian lecturers are one of the most corrupt set of people. They will win research grants but never implement it into any research. They'll rather use it to build houses, buy new cars and carry women. Then now throw all the burden of their research to their final year project students. Ever wondered why most times na your supervisor dey give you project topic lol? It's for his own benefit.

Asides that, many of them also lecture many higher institution , collecting salaries on multi scale. That's why they are against the IPPIS.

With all your revelations here about how ASUU members are corrupt. Why are they still poor? Compared to their counterparts from Africa e.g. South Africa, Botswana etc.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by kjsun15: 6:08pm On May 19, 2020
Decibel:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrJoeAbah/status/1261560213204865024

With all your revelations here about how ASUU members are corrupt. Why are they still poor? Compared to their counterparts from Africa e.g. South Africa, Botswana etc.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by brownmang(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
edogu:

Bros, how is that possible when MOUAU staff (striking staff) are yet to receive their salary. Pls brief me. I was affected too but lucky enough I was reinstated. However, my sister in-law wasn't that lucky.

Thanks for that question... I also asked him that.. Cos am yet to receive my salary for the 2 months..
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Blue3k(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2020
zikter:
Well, I showed you where to look for proof. I wonder why the tough leaders did not sack them as you clamour. May be they are all dumb or smarter than what you think. But as all of them did not take the sack option, it means they know what you don't know and see what you don't see. It is as simple as that.

Ok You made wild claim you can't back up. There's no shortage unless you can prove it. You cant and wont so move on. They aren't tough like Reagan that's why I used him as the example. Nope it means they dont have the resolve necessary. Insubordination is enough to fire them. There's plenty of qualified talent in academia to replace them. Lastly they dont have leverage considering the current labor market.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by zikter(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2020
Blue3k:

Ok You made wild claim you can't back up. There's no shortage unless you can prove it. You cant and wont so move on. They aren't tough like Reagan that's why I used him as the example. Nope it means they dont have the resolve necessary. Insubordination is enough to fire them. There's plenty of qualified talent in academia to replace them. Lastly they dont have leverage considering the current labor market.
okay, since the sacking of the lecturers is not going to happen as you agree, you should also move on.
1. How many professors or doctors of medicine, agronomy, microbiology, food science, engineering etc do you know are unemployed and can replace lecturers you sack?
2. How many south Africans, Ghanians, etc lecturers do you think can leave better work environment and pay to come to the very poor conditions obtained in our universities?
3. In your warp knowledge you think a university is a secondary school that anyone can go and start lecturing. This really shows how a smart leader you will be. With this your mentality, you will make history as the world's worst leader. No wonder, the Chinese and Indians have a field day in this country, with this kind of employer slave mentality

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by SirBunky85(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
Blue3k:
This whole situation is nonsense give them a simple ultimatum. Either register or be fired for insubordination. Buhari should copy Ronald Reagan's example by firing these striking federal workers. They're refusing to comply with a lawful directive. After firing them ban them from civil service.
I hope u won't call pmb names if he does as u've suggested?
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by cyrilamx(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
seunmsg:
Apart from some few ASUU members that may be collecting salaries from two or more universities, the major reason the union is against IPPIS is that the platform will force them to pay their fair share of personal income tax and remove illegal allowances that are always added at the university level.

When staff of a MDA are paid for the first time by IPPIS, the major complain is about reduction in salaries. This is simply because IPPIS has been configured to pay only the correct amount and deduct the exact tax liability. The illegal allowances and reduced tax deduction that ASUU members have been enjoying for so long is why they are fighting desperately to stay away from the platform.
Just tell me why these affected crooks won't hate Buhari. Tell me why their kids whose father were caught in the scam won't hate Buhari. PMB might not be the initiator of these laudable "checks" but he is the enforcer.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by sleemomymy: 8:08pm On May 19, 2020
WHEN BUHARI SAID NIGERIAN ARE FANATICALLY CORRUPT. WE ALL DEMANDING FOR HIS HEAD. NOW WE ARE COMING TO TERM WITH THAT HIS STATEMENT. FOR NIGERIA TO MOVE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WE TO SAY THE TRUTH AS IT IS.
GOD BLESS PMB
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by sleemomymy: 8:19pm On May 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
I mean a prof who has been earning 600k since 2000 will now earn 350k in 2020? How does that sound?
Such prof had been earning through a rougue means.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Alhaji1970: 9:44pm On May 19, 2020
Raxxye:
Hmmm.
But check out the new salaries of lecturers with the IPPIS. I ask myself why am I sweating and spending so much money on a PhD research? Politics is way to go, and I mustn't even have complete school cert to be there!
Which way Naija?

You are correct but finish your PhD; the end shall justify your efforts. This is not how things will continue in Nigeria.
The pay is realy bad and difficult to believe.

1 Like

Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by sonofthunder: 10:05pm On May 19, 2020
Tobinrobin:

Yes sir. I mean the lecturers are kinda shady as well but why are they talking about them alone? Why not the lawmakers & their excesses?
We don't have any institution in Nigeria that is not shady. Police, firs, military, senate etc. The main plan doesn't appear just to rob the lecturers but to enrich themselves and possibly privatise these universities.
If lecturers are collecting double salary or dead people are getting alerts, such issues can easily be discovered without robbing peter. Very soon they'll start withdrawing funding from these universities and secondary schools will be of same standard with our state and federal universities.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Blue3k(m): 10:15pm On May 19, 2020
zikter:
okay, since the sacking of the lecturers is not going to happen as you agree, you should also move on.
1. How many professors or doctors of medicine, agronomy, microbiology, food science, engineering etc do you know are unemployed and can replace lecturers you sack?
2. How many south Africans, Ghanians, etc lecturers do you think can leave better work environment and pay to come to the very poor conditions obtained in our universities?
3. In your warp knowledge you think a university is a secondary school that anyone can go and start lecturing. This really shows how a smart leader you will be. With this your mentality, you will make history as the world's worst leader. No wonder, the Chinese and Indians have a field day in this country, with this kind of employer slave mentality

Nah I dont need to. I can always suggest good alternative maybe a better leader will do it.

1. After the ultimatum most wont quit knowing they get a job elsewhere. There's enough people with masters degrees. Lol nigeria has nearly 10k unemployed PhD holders..

2. Enough to replace anyone dumb enough to lose job over petty insubordination. You're also assuming there's nobody state or private sector wont want to replace them.

3. Lol weirdos like you claim it's slavery to obey simply directives. Why not seek your freedom in the private sector.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by jesmond3945: 10:34pm On May 19, 2020
sleemomymy:

Such prof had been earning through a rougue means.
ok one day you will come back to this comment.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by zikter(m): 4:57am On May 20, 2020
Blue3k:

Nah I dont need to. I can always suggest good alternative maybe a better leader will do it.

1. After the ultimatum most wont quit knowing they get a job elsewhere. There's enough people with masters degrees. Lol nigeria has nearly 10k unemployed PhD holders..

2. Enough to replace anyone dumb enough to lose job over petty insubordination. You're also assuming there's nobody state or private sector wont want to replace them.

3. Lol weirdos like you claim it's slavery to obey simply directives. Why not seek your freedom in the private sector.
keep disgracing yourself.
Audio 10k, distributed in what disciplines? And do they want to teach? The decision makers in government are not dumb, if anything, they are well exposed, educated and intelligent. They know things don't work the way you think. There are legal contractual agreements between an employer and employee. You don't just order someone around because you employ him.

Replace from private sector or government establishments indeed. Then, robots will replace those you have taken. Quite funny.

In any case, you can free your mind now. Because your day dreaming of ultimatums, sack etc is just what it is, day dreaming. Wake up from it because it is not going to happen.
We may be cursed with bad leaders but at least they are not block heads to try to crumble all sectors if the economy using your alternative model.
Do a little research about your "saner climes" and see what is obtainable there in their education and compare to ours, before you will come and start your sack marathon.
Sack ko bag ni
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Blue3k(m): 6:01am On May 20, 2020
zikter:
keep disgracing yourself.
Audio 10k, distributed in what disciplines? And do they want to teach? The decision makers in government are not dumb, if anything, they are well exposed, educated and intelligent. They know things don't work the way you think. There are legal contractual agreements between an employer and employee. You don't just order someone around because you employ him.

Replace from private sector or government establishments indeed. Then, robots will replace those you have taken. Quite funny.

In any case, you can free your mind now. Because your day dreaming of ultimatums, sack etc is just what it is, day dreaming. Wake up from it because it is not going to happen.
We may be cursed with bad leaders but at least they are not block heads to try to crumble all sectors if the economy using your alternative model.
Do a little research about your "saner climes" and see what is obtainable there in their education and compare to ours, before you will come and start your sack marathon.
Sack ko bag ni

Lol do you think everyone is like you citing numbers they can't back up? You should take your own advice research and keep up to date. I'll link you to NBS stats since you didnt bother to look it yourself. What in the employee contract says they're exempt from IPPIS? There's no nothing in the labor law that gives these lecturers that right. You're just making up nonsense.

Yes the leaders are weak like yourself we established this fact. They don't take hard stance for political reasons not legal. In rising unemployment environment it's not political expedient to fire them. Lol it's the same foolishness that makes them continue other bad policies until their hand is forced.

Lol lectures shortage ni lecture shortartage ko. Why cant they find a job outside of the university if they're in such high demand. They have zero levage if the government got tough of them. There easily replaceable but you cant see this because they're sacred cows in your mind.

FYI Total unemployment by degree:
Masters degrees - 91,249
Doctorate Degree - 9,832

Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by zikter(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol do you think everyone is like you citing numbers they can't back up? You should take your own advice research and keep up to date. I'll link you to NBS stats since you didnt bother to look it yourself. What in the employee contract says they're exempt from IPPIS? There's no nothing in the labor law that gives these lecturers that right. You're just making up nonsense.

Yes the leaders are weak like yourself we established this fact. They don't take hard stance for political reasons not legal. In rising unemployment environment it's not political expedient to fire them. Lol it's the same foolishness that makes them continue other bad policies until their hand is forced.

Lol lectures shortage ni lecture shortartage ko. Why cant they find a job outside of the university if they're in such high demand. They have zero levage if the government got tough of them. There easily replaceable but you cant see this because they're sacred cows in your mind.

FYI Total unemployment by degree:
Masters degrees - 91,249
Doctorate Degree - 9,832
You have all the reasons why they cannot sack everyone and you are still suggesting it. Can you agree with me now that it cannot happen? Due to what you said and several other factors.
If the leaders are not weak but strong as we wanted, me and you will not even be talking of ultimatums and sack here. Their strong policies would have benefited all satisfactorily, and hence no agitations here and there.
Summary is, the situation being what it is now, the sack option is not viable and will never happen as you suggested. Once the situation changes and things are normalized, you will not see this bickering between ASUU and FG.
For now, ASUU will still have their way.
The FG can decide to force pay them on IPPIS, making errors, paying dead people. ASUU will on the other hand collect the payment, not resume work until their grievances are settled.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Nobody: 8:50am On May 20, 2020
mayor1814:
It's so annoying to know that young guys and ladies sit down in computer room determining the salaries of lecturers and professors. These professors have been lecturing before 80% of IPPIS workforce were born.

Lots of deduction on the lecturers and professors salaries by IPPIS.

It's such a sad and pathetic situation.

So because the Lecturers were born before the advent of computers, their pay shouldn't be computed by one.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Nobody: 8:53am On May 20, 2020
linearity:
Does anyone know if the Nigeria BVN system doesn’t data coloration and duplicate detection on the BIO data submitted?

I mean, something akin to e.g. the FBI finger print database? What stops a criminal minded individual to obtain multiple BVN numbers even up to 40 from different centers, each time altering one BIO data or the other and continue their ghosting of the system?

I can even bet my left balls that, there are Nigerians with multiple BVN numbers outsmarting the system today.

Highly doubt it, as it is biometric-based.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Nobody: 8:56am On May 20, 2020
Alejobs:
Govt is always winning the media war......ASUU only engagement tactics is strike. They need to engage the public and media more.....for a fact, the current factor ASUU is on is connected to BVN. What is stopping govt from tracing and making a scapegoat of the many people receiving multiple salaries or the govt itself? Govt need to show us examples and i will believe them more!

Because the salaries come in from multiple entities, it is tougher to trace mischief, as opposed to wen you are dealing with a single source of truth.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Raxxye(m): 11:44am On May 20, 2020
Alhaji1970:

You are correct but finish your PhD; the end shall justify your efforts. This is not how things will continue in Nigeria.
The pay is realy bad and difficult to believe.
Thanks for the encouragement, Sir.
The issues playing out in the education sector get one really worried!
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Blue3k(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2020
zikter:
You have all the reasons why they cannot sack everyone and you are still suggesting it. Can you agree with me now that it cannot happen? Due to what you said and several other factors.
If the leaders are not weak but strong as we wanted, me and you will not even be talking of ultimatums and sack here. Their strong policies would have benefited all satisfactorily, and hence no agitations here and there.
Summary is, the situation being what it is now, the sack option is not viable and will never happen as you suggested. Once the situation changes and things are normalized, you will not see this bickering between ASUU and FG.
For now, ASUU will still have their way.
The FG can decide to force pay them on IPPIS, making errors, paying dead people. ASUU will on the other hand collect the payment, not resume work until their grievances are settled.

I dont agree with you. Lol with weak leaders on like you it can't happen. Every leader tested like Ronald Reagan in the united states. He fired 10k of his striking workers who refused his ultimatum. Insubordination doesn't need to be tolerated. The can register while issues are wirked out with software.

If you have no else to say the conversation is done. Facts are the FG has all the leverage. The imaginary shortage you spoke if doesn't exist. There's also plenty of qualified professionals to replace them likes I correctly pointed out.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by zikter(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2020
Blue3k:

I dont agree with you. Lol with weak leaders on like you it can't happen. Every leader tested like Ronald Reagan in the united states. He fired 10k of his striking workers who refused his ultimatum. Insubordination doesn't need to be tolerated. The can register while issues are wirked out with software.

If you have no else to say the conversation is done. Facts are the FG has all the leverage. The imaginary shortage you spoke if doesn't exist. There's also plenty of qualified professionals to replace them likes I correctly pointed out.
Do not forget the subject matter. It is sacking all the lecturers. You remind me of my secondary school debate days. I said they can't sack, you say they should, but went ahead to give series of reasons why they can't. You are only debating to strengthen my points. Any reason you give as to why the government will not sack them is the exact reason they can't (my initial position). So be it weakness, political etc is just strengthening my point. Exactly how we used to box an opponent into strengthening our position invariably those days.

In your mind, simply because you have a PhD, you will just walk into a university and start teaching, collect anything thrown at you(what a low self-esteem). I don't want to even open a route on this as you are so ignorant of human resources vs output.
I INSIST THAT THE FG CANNOT SACK ANYONE AND NO ULTIMATUM WILL BE GIVEN TO ANYONE BECAUSE THE FG WEARS THE SHOE AND NO WHERE IT PINCHES.
Conclusion: After a long debate, you see reasons why the suggestion is impossible here. Nigeria is not USA, USA is not China, China is not Angola. There is no one fit all approach in this.
I expect you to come back with more reasons why your suggestion CANNOT ever happen, to strengthen my point more. Waiting
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Blue3k(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2020
zikter:
Do not forget the subject matter. It is sacking all the lecturers. You remind me of my secondary school debate days. I said they can't sack, you say they should, but went ahead to give series of reasons why they can't. You are only debating to strengthen my points. Any reason you give as to why the government will not sack them is the exact reason they can't (my initial position). So be it weakness, political etc is just strengthening my point. Exactly how we used to box an opponent into strengthening our position invariably those days.
Conclusion: After a long debate, you see reasons why the suggestion is impossible here. Nigeria is not USA, USA is not China, China is not Angola. There is no one fit all approach in this.
I expect you to come back with more reasons why your suggestion CANNOT ever happen, to strengthen my point more. Waiting

Lol all you did was lie shortages, illegallity and contracts being the reason. The fact is the can fire them and has the leverage if it choose. The political will isnt there because they're weak not because they're incapable. The government can sack snd easily replace all the lectures like I proved with the unemployment numbers.

If leaders and mentally weak like yourself it wont. If they're have backbone and common sense they will. I gave a conditional statement on when they will fire them. Unless you believe all leaders are weak like yourself it can't happen. Fortunately there's enough people with common sense to see the obvious.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by zikter(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol all you did was lie shortages, illegallity and contracts being the reason. The fact is the can fire them and has the leverage if it choose. The political will isnt there because they're weak not because they're incapable. [/b]The government can sack snd easily replace all the lectures like I proved with the unemployment numbers.

[b]If leaders and mentally weak like yourself it wont. If they're have backbone and common sense they will. I gave a conditional statement on when they will fire them. Unless you believe all leaders are weak like yourself it can happen
Here we go again, WHY THE SACK CANNOT HAPPEN
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Blue3k(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2020
zikter:
Here we go again, WHY THE SACK CANNOT HAPPEN

The sack can happen if they have the resolve. Lol do you think everyone is spineless like you?
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by zikter(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2020
Blue3k:

The sack can happen if they have the resolve. Lol do you think everyone is a limp wrist like you?
Maybe they are, that is why they are not sacking. NO RESOLVE is an added reason your SACK CANNOT HAPPEN.
You can bring more reasons to strengthen my stand.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Blue3k(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2020
zikter:
Mayne, that is why they are not. NO RESOLVE is an added reason your SACK CANNOT HAPPEN.
You can bring more reasons to strengthen my stand.

Lol do you think everyone spineless liar that can't see the governments leverage? Maybe they actually believe in the imaginary shortage of lecturers you claimed. Anyway since you dont understand conditional statements there's no point going on. You honestly believe there's nobody in present or future can make the change so it's a wrap.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by zikter(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol do you think everyone spineless liar that can't see the governments leverage? Maybe they actually believe in the imaginary shortage of lecturers you claimed. Anyway since you dont understand conditional statements there's no point going on. You honestly believe there's nobody in present or future can make the change so it's a wrap.
Thanks, once more my position is explicitly collaborated by you, as such we conclude that no sack is taking place. It CANNOT happen in summary.
Nice interacting with you.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by linearity: 8:14pm On May 20, 2020
Bagehot:

Highly doubt it, as it is biometric-based.

Biometrics can be faked or altered. There are substances one can use to alter the ridges in their finger print to make them appear different from the original.

Facial appearance can also be altered.

My question is, even without altering anything, I even doubt if the BVN system is capable of detecting likely duplicate data used to obtain two BVN numbers eg:

I think one can obtain a new BVN by using a different birth document altering date of birth and name, but with every other bio data remaining the same.
Re: IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" by Nobody: 1:49am On May 23, 2020
linearity:

Biometrics can be faked or altered. There are substances one can use to alter the ridges in their finger print to make them appear different from the original.

Facial appearance can also be altered.

My question is, even without altering anything, I even doubt if the BVN system is capable of detecting likely duplicate data used to obtain two BVN numbers eg:

I think one can obtain a new BVN by using a different birth document altering date of birth and name, but with every other bio data remaining the same.

I used to work in banking, so my experience is in far contrast to all these 'Tom Cruise / mission impossible' scenarios you just painted. There are several accounts under very different names, genders, and dates of births that were uncovered with BVN. If you claim biometrics are flawed, then you might as well be faulting the several dozens of nations that use it for public records, and even social registers like India.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Salary: Nlc Plans Strike For 23rd August / 91-year-old Professor, Ajagbe Toriola Oyewo, Makes The 2021 SAN List / 5 Places To Start Career In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.