Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) (1340 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:18pm On May 19, 2020
Many men are insecure about the size of their manhood but fear not, there are ways you can enlarge your cassava, naturally.

Not all men are blessed in the cassava department. In fact, more men are unhappy with the size of their member than those that are satisfied.

The average penis size?

The average penis size according to researchers as per world’s standards is estimated at 5.1 inches. And anything less than 4.5 inches is considered to be small.

Below are the 3 natural ways to enlarge your manhood:

1. The Penis Stretching Exercise

One great tactic that can help add some inches to your penis are stretching exercises for your penis. It may sound a little odd but it really does work.

2. Avoid Fatty Foods and live an active life

Consuming foods that are high in saturated fats and calories whilst being physically inactive can cause your penis to shrink significantly. It can also lead to serious problems with your virility and lead to overall bad health.

3. No Smoking

Smoking is the worst enemy of your total reproductive health. Not only is smoking proven to shrink penis size, but it can also lead to a decrease in testosterone causing a lot of other hormonal imbalances that can cause shrinkage of the penis.

See more natural ways to increase your manhood in few days at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/6-natural-ways-to-enlarge-your-manhood/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by temblor1(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2020
With 9 girlfriends, numerous side chicks plus millions of oloshos you still say make I exercise penis? embarassed
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by enedoboy(f): 12:26pm On May 19, 2020
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:02pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
With 9 girlfriends, numerous side chicks plus millions of oloshos you still say make I exercise penis? embarassed

Who?
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by temblor1(m): 2:03pm On May 19, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Who?
Nne you sad
You fit still dey tight, but no profile picture. Oya how much?
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:04pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
Nne you sad
What a life..
Since when??
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by temblor1(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

What a life..

Since when??
Now now.... cool
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:06pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
Nne you sad You fit still dey tight, but no profile picture. Oya how much?
What a kid.
Don't you respect your elders?
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by temblor1(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

What a kid.

Don't you respect your elders?
Say that to my pr^ck kiss
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
Now now.... cool
You need some strokes of the cane, trust me i can beat you all day. LOL
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:09pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
Say that to my pr^ck kiss
Thank you for the insult
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by temblor1(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

You need some strokes of the cane, trust me i can beat you all day. LOL
I'd prefer humping to cane cool
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Enlarge Your Manhood (Works Like Magic) by temblor1(m): 2:12pm On May 19, 2020
BrainnewsRadio:

Thank you for the insult
Person no fit play with you again? Haba... grin
Make I off the light.
Oya mention me on a dead thread tongue

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Want Blood Oat / Advice A Troubled Lady In Love / I Want To Date The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.