Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders (672 Views)

What Specie Of Snake Is This ? / What Specie Of Snake Is This? Financial Reward For Correct Answer. / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by Cheryph200(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2020
I just killed this snake now in my compound, I caught the snake swallowing a lizard and I could not help but killed it to save the lizard but unfortunately the lizard is dead already before I killed the snake.. I have never see this type of snake before, please who know the name and how dangerous it is?

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by Businext: 1:26pm On May 19, 2020
kiss
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by suzzyboss(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2020
sad you wasted a beautiful pet..
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by IME1: 1:28pm On May 19, 2020
From the pattern, Maybe boa, As it's now even short and ambitious cheesy
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by aristocrazzy: 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
this is a snake that has eaten something and its still digesting so you killed it thinking its something different. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by temblor1(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
No chop this wan ooo...na deadly viper shocked

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by GOFRONT(m): 1:34pm On May 19, 2020
How these snakes share same greedy characteristics with our Politicians.....
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by Ghostrye: 1:37pm On May 19, 2020
If you ask me....
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by Babawale4real: 1:43pm On May 19, 2020
Not sure of the type of snake that is but I can tell you it’s a young snake, and the big neck is due to the rat or stuff it swallowed and yet to digest. That’s what made it easier for it to be caught.
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by IceLip: 1:47pm On May 19, 2020
MOD pls not this one oh, no FP.
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by Officialgarri: 1:48pm On May 19, 2020
Puff Adder

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 19, 2020
Lord lala i summon thee
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by Flexy2vybes(m): 2:10pm On May 19, 2020
exactly maybe a lizard or bush rat, and cant move at its normal pace.
aristocrazzy:
this is a snake that has eaten something and its still digesting so you killed it thinking its something different. Lol.
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by Pidginwhisper: 2:12pm On May 19, 2020
You killed the snake to save the lizard? The lizard na your pet or you sef wan chop the lizard? Because this your reason no make sense. If you had killed the snake because it’s dangerous that one for make sense, but say you kill am coz e dey chop lizard, no make brain. Na like make you dey chop pepper , make dem hit you With big stick for head.
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by KingAfo(m): 3:25pm On May 19, 2020
Viper. There are different types though
Killed 2 in my compound

Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by xana101: 3:43pm On May 19, 2020
Why did u snap ur face at d first picture
Re: What Type Of Snake Is This Nairalanders by illicit(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2020
That snake is the type of snake that just got killed after killing a lizard grin

(1) (Reply)

The Only Male Animals In The World That Get Pregnant And Give Birth / Unusual Animal That Looks Like A Cross Between A Tortoise And A Frog... / Pit Bull For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.