Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 (43147 Views)

Rev Wilson Badejo Dies At 74 / The Ravi Zacharias Sex Scandal By Deji Yesufu / Comparing The Deaths Of Ravi Zacharias And Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Roon9(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 19, 2020
davien:
A lot of things can aggregate different types of cancers. Most of us are lucky to escape the disease or for it not to progress into a metastasized state where it spreads from it's initial location.

True.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Aladdin1(m): 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
Singing in my mind now is the song of m.w.smith "i can only imagine" and don moen "when its all been said and done" I pray when my assignment for God is completed that i would be admitted through the pearly gates into Heaven. i dont want to miss the city of lights for anything God please help me.

3 Likes

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 19, 2020
What a loss.

I always enjoyed his sermons.
He was full of so much wisdom.
May his soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Zenithpeak(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
Sleep well Ravi we love you but God love you more
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2020
The professional liar for jesus is dead...his murdered god couldn't save him from cancer
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by D1official: 7:25pm On May 19, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
grin

Name of Jesus always fail when it come to healing of HIV, Cancer, corona.
I pray your science will save you in hell!!.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by dannex4adx(m): 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
Great man of God. He has gone to be with the Lord. Lord, help us to remain faithful unto you only.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Ajibade123(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2020
Miyachi:

DO NOT STORE UP FOR YOURSELVES TREASURES ON EARTH, WHERE MOTHS AND VERMIN DESTROY, AND WHERE THIEVES BREAK IN AND STEAL
what are you trying to say now??
because you are a Christian you shouldn't own a house??
which kind of foolish mentality iz that
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by YoungAncient1: 7:30pm On May 19, 2020
Ravi is one of the few men in history and currently the only one I know whose influence cut across all religious and even humanistic settings. He was a brilliant man.

His legacies are built on a solid foundation therefore, I am not afraid for the future of RZIM or modern Apologetics.

I celebrate your life sir

2 Likes

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by gaiusolayinka: 7:32pm On May 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
The professional liar for jesus is dead...his murdered god couldn't save him from cancer

Your sheer display of foolishness is regrettable to all that know you. You lack simple empathy and your philosophy has beclouded your reasoning.
You couldn't even type the RIP and move on. In being skeptic, you really need wisdom, your clearly demonstrated folly at its peak. I pray this sayings will not be repeated over any of your family.
Atheism is not against humanity

2 Likes

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by gaiusolayinka: 7:38pm On May 19, 2020
bukatyne:

He was a Christian.

Nothing like 'Christian Apologist'. angry
The Christian is qualifying the Apologist not the other way round, more like a Christian scholar. We all know a Christian scholar should also be a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Jerrite(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2020
One of the finest apologist in the body... He will be missed dearly
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Empiree: 7:59pm On May 19, 2020
adadike:
Enjoy with Jesus. Jeso, biko, may I live and die in you
Gbogbo Awón To ku laya Jesu ti sègbéé cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by idtwo: 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
RIP sir. Your life was a testimony of God's grace and a challenge to saints you left behind. Lord, help us to play our part and to end well also.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by moreb2cum: 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
Empiree:
Gbogbo Awón To ku laya Jesu ti sègbéé cheesy
1 Corinthians 15:18-23 KJV
Then they also which are h fallen asleep in Christ are perished. [19] If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. [20] But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. [21] For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. [22] For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Please do not read out of context. May God bless His words in our hearts.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by LordShiva97(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2020
Miyachi:

His death is not a minus, Ravi always talked about death and suffering in his messages. Right from when God met him on the verge of suicide to his struggles with his health. Every Christian looks forward to the day they would meet their maker and those words, "Well done good and faithful servant..." will be their welcome.

“Every Christian looks forward to the day they would meet their maker...”

I wonder why the Christians I know, take to their heels at the sound of gunshots. Maybe they're not good Christians.

Just kidding lipsrsealed
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 19, 2020
I remember one Islamic cleric saying; "most Christians will be shocked by the time they get to heaven, they will call Jesus but he will not respond because his name isn't Jesus but yeshua".

Well, I hope the messiah is aware of this change of name.

I know there are many 'fans' of Jesus who will take this personal, the only difference between you and non Christians is hypocrisy; Jesus fans are hypocrites.

Why should anyone be proud of defending a truth? You can only defend your belief, not Truth. Truth as nothing to do with eloquence; lawyers do defend lies sometimes unknowingly, and they do it well.

Truth need no evidence or logical support. The fact that you are defending it reveals it's likely origin; just like every other man made bullshits.

Whatever it is, the man doesn't need anybody's commendation or RIP. I'm sure he now knows better.

Whatever a man sow, he shall reap.
Truth or fact?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Gabigift: 8:28pm On May 19, 2020
Thanks to God for the life well spent and a mark behind in the defense of gospel. He reached out to the unreached and won many to Christ.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by alezzy13: 8:31pm On May 19, 2020
Wow! So sad. I started listening to him as a student. Very gifted speaker. May he RIP

1 Like

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Patiks: 8:37pm On May 19, 2020
StrikeBack:

What happened to this song gullible people sing

Jesus power super power

Mammy water power powerless power
Corona virus power powerless power
Cancer power powerless power

What happened

RIP ravi

I believe that the greatest reward or respnse of God to His own (true Christians) is to keep their focus on Him, untill they join Him in enternity.
Earth and its imperfections was never meant for us, that's why when one is called to glory, we rejoice, while begging God to give us the grace to make Heaven too.

If I had cancer, and you place heaven and healing before me, I would go with Heaven, because after healing, I might mess up and miss Heaven.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Adakintroy2: 8:42pm On May 19, 2020
A very great mind indeed one who stood up there battling for the preservation of the faith.

God bless him. Rest well.

The world is a sorry place without Christ indeed.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by MrPRevailer(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2020
Weebo:

LMAO I believe in life after death but christainity is a big joke

Okay please can you tell me which religion you are and why you hold that opinion on Christianity.
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Empiree: 8:46pm On May 19, 2020
moreb2cum:

1 Corinthians 15:18-23 KJV
Then they also which are h fallen asleep in Christ are perished. [19] If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. [20] But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. [21] For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. [22] For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Please do not read out of context. May God bless His words in our hearts.
Is New Living Translation lying?.

Are all righteous people before Jesus died in vain?

Abraham baba igbàgbó also died in vain, abi?

Are prophets and messangers of God before Jesus died in vain, too?

Matthew 12:21

Ni Oruko Jesu ni awon keferi gbon Kan le ISV.

No wonder Nigerian Christians always chant "In Jesus name". Keferi ni yin

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by gaiusolayinka: 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
Empiree:
Is New Living Translation lying?.

Are all righteous people before Jesus died in vain?

Abraham baba igbàgbó also died in vain, abi?

Are prophets and messangers of God before Jesus died in vain, too?

Matthew 12:21

Ni Oruko Jesu ni awon keferi gbon Kan le ISV.

No wonder Nigerian Christians always chant "In Jesus name". Keferi ni yin

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Jellia(m): 8:58pm On May 19, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
grin

Name of Jesus always fail when it come to healing of HIV, Cancer, corona.

You are entitle to your opinion my dear. Many that made caricature of Jesus Christ regretted their actions. I hope you desist from that and seek for forgiveness
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Miyachi: 8:59pm On May 19, 2020
LordShiva97:

“Every Christian looks forward to the day they would meet their maker...”

I would why the Christians I know, take to their heels at the sound of gunshots. Maybe they're not good Christians.

Just kidding lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Pickieox(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=89722864][i]To Live is Christ to Die is Gain...

As long as Papa Died in JESUS He is in the Best place of Life...

GLORY! Glory! Glory!

Leaving this Earth with JESUS is an Experience that is Undescribable! It's Superfluous! It's Fabulously Fabulous! It's Joyously Joyfulness! O My GOD! Nothing can be Compared to it!

In the past few weeks 2 people who I know closely left the Earth.

One was a Brother in the LORD.. Sold out to GOD. A GENUIE Believer. When I was told of his death, I Screamed.. but I wasn't so pained because I know where he is. Few days later I was told that right in the hospital bed just before he died. His wife came to Change his Cloths and put new clothes on him. He told the wife not to worry about Changing his Cloths. In his Words

"Don't Change me, The angels are here already! Can't you see them"

They'll go to the xtians' heaven but rot in the muslims and other religions hell fire...lol, you get time writing these crap...

1 Like

Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by efficiencie(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2020
StrikeBack:

What happened to this song gullible people sing

Jesus power super power

Mammy water power powerless power
Corona virus power powerless power
Cancer power powerless power

What happened

RIP ravi
Does Jesus have power granted to him in heaven and on earth? Yes. My evidences are the countless miracles that happen in churches daily. Does Jesus have power over death, sickness and sin? Yes. Jesus has demonstrated that at the mention of His name people have risen from the dead, sicknesses have vanished and people have been renewed. Will some sons of Christ die before the coming of Christ? Yes. They may die due to a myriad of reasons but one day mockers like you will be stunned. Mockers like you will be shaken in fear. When at the darkest hour of the church's history we see the sign of the coming of the son of man, the prince of peace, the word of GOD, the son of GOD, Jesus Christ, I wonder if your mockery would still be alive because in that instant, the man you just mocked will rise from the grave, be given a glorified body and be caught up with Christ...now is the time for all the enemies of the church. Let them flourish in their evil. Our time is yet to come!
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by Empiree: 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
gaiusolayinka:
thank God you quoted Paul. In his head he said you are set free. He formed his own religion in lieu of Jesus teachings

Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God,

Hebrew 6:1

But Jesus said

Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Mathew 5:17

Here Paul admitted he lied

For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?"

(Rom. 3.7)
Re: Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 by yomtek(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2020
Great loss to the Christians worldwide. Sleep on Ravi Zacharias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graham Chukwunoso Jacobs In Sex Scandal With Church Member -TheBreakingTimes.com / Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.