Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? (1567 Views)

President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE / Isaac Fayose Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Contested Four Times And Lost / Twitter Needs India And Nigeria To Grow. It's Running Into Trouble In Both (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by omowolewa: 10:14am On May 20, 2020
Yes

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by Adaibeku(f): 10:27am On May 20, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

You mean the idiot that mentioned the 1924 world cup?!?
His IQ is the lowest in the history of mankind

Is the truth

My uncle ekwedike played in that match ,it was terrible though
Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by ObaOfUyo: 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
[s]
Adaibeku:

Is the truth

[/s]
What do you know about football and history.
Please don't quote me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by Adaibeku(f): 7:06pm On May 20, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
What do you know about football and history.
Please don't quote me again
is my uncle not me

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by tmphoto(m): 7:23pm On May 20, 2020
NigeriaB:

You are right.

I was even shocked when I was chatting with a Namibian friend and I told her I'm from Nigeria. She said where is Nigeria? Oh my God!

I did agree with some words on here but BRO listen to yourself again “someone from Namibia asked you where’s Nigeria “ it’s a shame someone in the same continent as you could and in the 21st Century CAN FOOL YOU........ There is no African country that doesn’t know Nigeria I repeat there’s none it’s just they don’t want to admit cus reverse is the case for them
I’m very sure when you were growing up you never heard of Namibia but you did heard of South African and Kenya the truth right Namibia,Eswatini,Lesotho, Mauritiana I think we’re the major countries we didn’t know existed in Africa
Ask about their role in entertainment in Africa you’re not going to see shishi even to world Cups most African countries can’t stand
Let it be known to that all those ones saying they don’t know Nigeria and they are from Africa “They are FOOLISH including their believers “

Ever heard of Namibia in the World Cup Tournament
What about Eritrea
What about Somaliland not Somali ooooo
What about Lesotho, Eswatini
I think you should know how many times Nigeria ‘s been there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by NigeriaB(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2020
tmphoto:

I did agree with some words on here but BRO listen to yourself again “someone from Namibia asked you where’s Nigeria “ it’s a shame someone in the same continent as you could and in the 21st Century CAN FOOL YOU........ There is no African country that doesn’t know Nigeria I repeat there’s none it’s just they don’t want to admit cus reverse is the case for them
I’m very sure when you were growing up you never heard of Namibia but you did heard of South African and Kenya the truth right Namibia,Eswatini,Lesotho, Mauritiana I think we’re the major countries we didn’t know existed in Africa
Ask about their role in entertainment in Africa you’re not going to see shishi even to world Cups most African countries can’t stand
Let it be known to that all those ones saying they don’t know Nigeria and they are from Africa “They are FOOLISH including their believers “

Ever heard of Namibia in the World Cup Tournament
What about Eritrea
What about Somaliland not Somali ooooo
What about Lesotho, Eswatini
I think you should know how many times Nigeria ‘s been there

You are right bro!

So on point..

1 Like

Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by NigeriaB(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2020
omowolewa:
Yes

Lolzz

Please when?
Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by NigeriaB(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2020
Adaibeku:

Is the truth

Lolzzz
Re: Did Nigeria Ever Play Against India And Lost 99-1 ? by omowolewa: 8:57am On May 21, 2020
NigeriaB:

Lolzz

Please when?

In the era of the Arabian Dinosaur

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Council Launches Operation Lion Walk Against Killer Herdsmen / Edo Crisis: Obaseki Set To Prosecute&jail Oshiomhole, If Found Guilty Amid Kicks / 2023: APC And PDP Likely To Field Northern Candidates For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.