Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Amaka The Lesbian.. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amaka The Lesbian.. (54460 Views)

Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only) / Amaka The Lesbian / Amaka The Lesbian 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by arfezces: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
OP, you are making somebody honey here o

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Episode 40

I was almost about to c-m, when we heard very clear footsteps, approaching the sitting room. We froze for à second, until it became clearer, I got up and picked my gown, without sparing a glance at him, I ran into the kitchen, gently closed the door and quickly wore my clothe, I was still on it when I heard a voice, it was sister Margaret’s, my heart kept beating faster than normal. What I had going on with the pastor seemed like my sure ticket to making my plans a very huge success, crashing now would really cost me a lot, though, I knew Margaret won’t even dare to punish me, because her own sins were way worse, but I wasn’t ready to be caught, kai.

“hhmmm, why is this place smelling like this?” She asked her husband. “Like how?” He replied, there was a brief silence, then she spoke up again, “it smells like your dirty boxers, but stronger this time. You know how your boxer smells when you pull it off, after a long day. Only that this one smells nastier, hhmm. And you didn’t even put on the AC, why are you sweating and panting like this? What is going on?”

“Hian, what is your problem? You ask too many questions, without waiting for an answer. I turned off the AC because I was feeling cold and my mood and sweat is due to prayers. I have been praying fervently, for more than an hour now, as for the smell, maybe it’s my dirty boxers from the room that is smelling so bad and got to this level, it’s high time you people started washing my boxers on time, instead of piling it up and it begins to smell so nasty and you complain” “The boxers didn’t smell in the room o, it’s only in this parlour that it is smelling, hmmm. Ok o, if you were masturbating, just admit it, stop acting like you know no sin, nobody holy pass, Daddy. Because, I can swear with my life that you were masturbating and stopped, immediately you heard my footsteps, no wonder you were in darkness, with the television and AC turned off.

I have lived with you for 21 years and you never stay in darkness, no matter what, I know you more than you know yourself, so leave talk. Our sex life is nothing to write home about, so I understand if you m——–e, it shows you are human and God will understand” she finished. “May God have mercy on your soul! Listen to yourself, a pastor’s wife, even if we have a dead sex life, I would never stoop so low, the spirit of God keeps me fulfilled always, so carnal things like this never cross my mind. Please, what do you want? I need to finish my vigil before I go to sleep?” “Hehehehe, pastor the pastor, prayer warrior, without singlet, no worries sha. I came to talk to you about Amaka.

I think it’s better we don’t tell her guidance about her infection, because they might think she got it from the toilet in our house and since it’s a sexually transmitted disease, they will start looking at us somehow in church, as couples that have chlamydia”
“What won’t I hear from you this woman? Do you have chlamydia?”… there was a pause, then he continued, “then why are you worried? She definitely got the disease from their house, that her uncle that fries his hair and looks like a glorified gigolo, am sure he must have contacted it from one of his numerous concubines, I pity his poor wife that has devoted her life in serving the Lord. Besides, I don’t talk too much like you, so even if they will hear it, not from me, ighotago?” “You see how you indirectly called me a talkative, can’t you make your point without insulting me? You will go out there and be forming holy and mending people’s broken homes, while you are stylishly using your hands to tear down yours, mtchewwww”

They continued arguing, while I carefully opened the kitchen door and peered out, she was standing, facing her husband. I tiptoed out and went upstairs, I got into the room and closed the door, my sister spoke, “another meeting with the pastor?” I jumped, kai, “Yes, nne, how long have you been awake? You were fast asleep when I left” she yawned, “it doesn’t matter, please, next time, wake me up, so I can go with you”.

To Be Continued…

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
Lol wahala dy ooooooo! This Amaka sister na another problem
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by arfezces: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Small pastor...I hail o
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by CASTAGNE: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Read this story on Facebook a few years back, OP are you the owner of the story
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
CASTAGNE:
Read this story on Facebook a few years back, OP are you the owner of the story

no sir but I'd want u to know that someone also posted is on Facebook and when I couldn't follow up, I had to google search for it and guess what, Amaka is everywhere, even on nairaland too, some people had posted before I did and when I found out, had no choice but to continue posting..

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Well for me I haven't read the Amaka story so if you've read it then it's fine for those who haven't read it you can come and read instead of criticizing the poster

P.s my view

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Op please continue posting d story abeg

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2020
Op for the sake of people like me please update this interesting Tori cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by CASTAGNE: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2020
horllar007:

no sir but I'd want u to know that someone also posted is on Facebook and when I couldn't follow up, I had to google search for it and guess what, Amaka is everywhere, even on nairaland too, some people had posted before I did and when I found out, had no choice but to continue posting..
OK sir
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by CASTAGNE: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Friendlo:
Well for me I haven't read the Amaka story so if you've read it then it's fine for those who haven't read it you can come and read instead of criticizing the poster

P.s my view
The one I read wasn't completed hopefully OP will complete his
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2020
Episode 41..

She yawned, “it doesn’t matter, please, next time, wake me up, so I can go with you” My eyes grew wider ozugbo, kai, this my sister sef, she’s becoming too smart for my liking, “hian, follow me for what kwanu? It’s an adult discussion, besides, he will be the one to tell you to go and sleep, you will see” “Sha wake me up, if he tells me to go and sleep, no worries, but let these my two legs reach the midnight meeting venue first, that’s my own, goodnight” She adjusted her pillow and lay back down, backing me.
I shook my hèad, I guess it’s high time we changed venue, I thought to myself, I can’t risk my precious kid sister finding out about my sexcapades. I made up my mind to call the pastor later the next day to explain everything to him, so that he will hasten up with the plans to rent us a place. Meanwhile, I still had my uncle to deal with and they will be here to pick us on their way back, a day after tomorrow. I had already gotten him exactly where I wanted him, and it was the best time to start demanding for money from him.

The next day, I went to the back of the house to call my uncle, I looked around to make sure I was alone, before dialling his number, he picked at first ring “So if I don’t call, you won’t call to check up on me abi? Where’s your love? It’s only to mount me with reckless abandon you know how to do. Since you travelled, you’ve neither called me nor sent an sms, at least, even if not for anything, but to check how we are fairing” I kept forming vexing and ranting at him, but he didn’t say anything, I looked at my phone screen to check if the call was still reading and wondered why he wasn’t saying anything to me, I said “hello” and the next thing I heard was, “Ekene, I have heard you, am observing prayers with my wife and we will be back next tomorrow, keep those files safe for me, I will call you as soon as I get back, so that we can fix a meeting. Regards to your family” and he ended the call.

I almost blew up out of anger, what the f–k? How could he pretend not to know who I was? Has God arrested him? Or was he just pretending for the sake of his wife? I didn’t know what to think, my chest was heaving as I closed my eyes and recounted all the time he was pounding away on top of me, and those times he Will call me out at midnight and have me inside his car, or the times I knelt on a hard floor and bore the pains, just to satisfy his insatiable sexual urge.

At that moment, a tear dropped from my eyes, for the first time, I was filled with regrets and my hate for him and his wife grew, kai. I was always indifference about my Uncle because he hadn’t done anything bad to me, it was his wife I hated because of how evil she was, I knew the only way to get back at her was to destroy her marriage, that was why I started sleeping with her husband in the first place, but the way he responded to me on the phone, really broke my heart. I wiped my tears and went upstairs, as I made to open the door to my room, he called me, I quickly ran back downstairs to pick his call, but this time, I didn’t remember to check around to make sure I was alone before picking.

He apologised for speaking to me the way he did and explained why he did so, “my wife has been close marking me lately, I don’t know why, I miss you so much but I can’t even get an alone time to call you because of her, forgive me, inugo? How’s that side na, I hope you are really taking good care of it for me? You know what I mean” he chuckled, I laughed, “it’s okay, uncle, I actually thought you have dumped me or something, I was really sad. As for my v—-a, I know it’s what you are asking about, it’s not fine o, I have Chlamydia. You gave me infection and I am not happy with you at all, I think it’s high time we started doing it with condom, after I finish treating myself and I also need big money o, I need to start saving your money too, it’s not only Aunty that will be enjoying it, after all, you are now eating from both of us” I finished. “Hian, is that one the problem?…

To Be Continued….

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2020
Episode 42

Hian, is that one the problem? See nne, I am ready to do anything for you, my delicious waist. I will give you money and more money, until you get tired of it, as for the chlamydia, don’t worry yourself, it’s harmless, a couple of antibiotics will do the trick, I will also take mine and make sure your Aunty does same too, ighotago? Am deeply sorry for everything, I can’t wait to get back and eat you, I have not been myself since we left” We finished and I ended the call with a smile, then turned to leave and came face to face with Ada, she was standin with her hands akimbo, staring at me with shock on her face.

“Amaka ooo, I have caught you today. Ehen, I knew it! There was something very fishy about the way your uncle treats you, no wonder you use the most expensive phones, wear designers and even gold earrings, your Uncle is banging you…” I made to pass her, but she blocked my path, clapped her hands and continued talking, “not so fast, am not done yet, I wonder what dad and mum would say when they find out about this” As she kept talking and trying to make me break in guilt and be at her mercy, but I wasn’t moved at all, I knew whàt she wanted, she has realy missed my lips on her, she wasn’t going to expose me but then, I couldn’t risk it, my uncle and her father (the pastor) are my surest tickets to a better life for my siblings and I, there was no way I was going to leave loose ends untied, mbanu, “Ada, ozugo, it’s enough, what do you want? Is it money or any of my clothes? Because, I know this will only turn into a big time blackmail from you” she threw her head back and laughed at me with reckless abandon, “which mumu money and clothes? Amaka, you know what I want, stop pretending. If you want this to forever be between us, then do what I want and it’s sealed”

“Madam, I don’t know what you want, am not in your mind to know, just hit the nail on the head and stop sounding like I banged your father, haba” she laughed again, “you know my daddy is the last person on earth that would stoop so low, not only is he a pastor, but he loves my mum madly, he would never ever think of cheating on her, not to think of with someone the same age with his daughter…” I shook my head at her, if only she knew how trapped her ‘glorious’ daddy is in my v—-a, “okay, since you claim not to know, I want us to be lovers again like we used to be, but this time, money won’t be involved anymore, I don’t have any money to give you and am never going to steal from my parents again, because…” ” it’s okay, I accept, let me know when you want it” I cut in. “Now, now is when I want it, you don’t know how starved I have been since you abandoned me, I have tried all sorts of objects but none has been able to cratch it the way your tongue and fingers does” “we can’t do it now, your mum is around, what if she catches us again?” I asked her, then she said, don’t worry, she’s in a meeting with some church people and it àlways last for hours, my siblings are playing with your sister in the front, this is just the best time for us, I know it’s not going to be a one time thing, but conjy is a b—–d, I need it now, please ”

She finished, dragged my hand and we both walked upstairs. I have to look for a way to make this a one time thing, I said to myself, if it continues and we get caught again, it won’t be nice at all, besides, I can’t cope with doing five people at the same time. My uncle, my auntie, sister Margaret and her husband, the junior pastor, now her daughter has joined the list again, no no no, I won’t be able to handle it and keep up the secrets for so long. With Ada in the picture again, things might get really messy and I wasn’t ready for that, I have not even seen my brothers yet, I can’t jeopardize it at all, I really, really have to look for a way, kai. When we got to the room, she quickly locked the door and grabbed me, I looked at her eyes and they were already half çlosed, conjy has truly dealt with her like she said, I almost lauged, but I didn’t want her to think I was enjoying it, so I held myself.

We kissed for a while, then got on the bed, I wanted to continue kissing her but she removed her mouth and pushed my head down, and I obeyed, as I raised her gown to get to her pant, the most horrible smell I have ever perceived in my life, hit my nose with reckless abandon and I got dizzy “mhhhmmm”…

To Be Continued….

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2020
I don even forget bout Ada sef Tnx for the update op

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Bartork(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2020
Friendlo:
I don even forget bout Ada sef Tnx for the update op

shocked shocked shocked cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by arfezces: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2020
ada don get infection... gobe

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2020
arfezces:
ada don get infection... gobe

Hahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by johnnobles: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Try update to cure some idleness jare. Everywhere bored jooor

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nice one op, what could be d cause of d unbearable smell
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2020
Episode 43..

As I raised her gown to get to her pant, the most horrible smell I have ever perceived in my life, hit my nose with reckless abandon and I got dizzy “mhhhmmm” Usain Bolt had no speed, compared to the speed I used in getting up and moving far away from her, with my right hand on my nose. She sat up, looking confused, the h—y expression on her face had disappeared. “Amaka, what happened? Why did you distance yourself with your hand on your nose, like am smelling or something?” I thought about the situation for a moment. I knew if I lied to her, then I would have to still suck her or give her a very convincing reason for refusing to suck her, I had no choice, but to say the truth, and save myself the horrific experience.

“Ada, your v—-a smells so terrible, I don’t know how to explain the smell but it’s something I never ever wish to encounter again. I used to suck you before, but I have never perceived such from you. Is it that you don’t wash properly or what? I don’t get it” she looked so downcast, for the first time since I met her, she avoided my eyes, while she spoke, “I noticed it few weeks ago, after I started using cucumber on myself, it wasn’t this much, it only grew with time. I have used soap to wash it very well and I also pour water inside and use my fingers to clean it out from the inside, I thought it has stopped, because it no longer leaves dirty stains on my pant, like it used to. I even went as far as spraying perfume on it, so that it will smell nice, I don’t know what else to do, I feel so ashamed of myself right now” she finished and burst into tears.

I looked at her and saw a helpless child, she wasn’t like this before, it was all my fault, out of my quest to pay back sister Margaret for what she did to me, I damaged her daughter, I allowed anger consume me and now, she’s paying for it. Our age difference is just 2 months, but I am more experienced than she is, life has really thought me how to take care of myself and remain strong. I sat close to her and held her hands, “listen, Ada, tears won’t help you right now, you don’t have to be ashamed of yourself, you are just ignorant of a whole lot of things” I wiped her tears and continued, “first of all, you have to do away with cucumber and learn how to fight your sexual urge, don’t allow youthful exuberance to consume you, the most important body weapon you have as a woman, is your v—-a, and you are too young to have a damaged v—-a walls, due to lack of self control” she nodded.

“You use soap and perfume to make it smell nice, which is wrong, The v—-a has a good self-cleaning protocol, to keep it’s pH in balance and keep things in order. But when you use soap or douches or feminine hygiene washes, you might wind up with even more problems bigger than the one you already have, like burning or irritation, it will start to decay, the skin there is super sensitive, stop dipping your finger inside and pouring water into it, to wash it out, like you said, use ordinary water to wash your v—a, you don’t even need to wash your actual v—-a. Let it clean itself in peace, please! Starting from tonight, look for garlic, peel of the layers and properly wash it, then get a needle and thread, pierce it and pass the thread through it, in form of pendant and necklace, then insert it into your v—-a, let the thread drop out, as that would make it easy for you to pull it out in the morning, do this for three nights. I will give you money to go and buy Augmentin, 1gram, you will drink it one per day, to kill any infection you have from the inside. You will be fine, if you follow my advise” she nodded and replied, “thank you so much, I will do exactly as you said, as if you know my mum would ask me what I need the money for, if I had gone to ask her…”

“Adaa, Adaaa o, where’s this girl?….” it was sister Margaret and she was getting closer, she must not catch us in such a complicating situation. “I will hide in the bathroom, while you quickly unlock the door and rush back to bed, act like you are sleeping, if she finds the door locked, she will suspect something and search the room” I finished and ran into the bathroom, while she got up to unlock the door.

To Be Continued….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2020
Episode 44.

I will hide in the bathroom, while you quickly unlock the door and rush back to bed act like you are sleeping, if she finds the door locked, she will suspect something and search the room” I finished and ran into the bathroom, while she got up to unlock the door. The next thing I heard was sister Margaret’s voice, calling her to get out of bed and go gather her siblings, plus my sister and I, for prayers in the sitting room, then she left, few minutes later, I walked out of the bathroom into an empty room, then I snuck out.

Later that night, the pastor sent me a text to meet him at our usual spot by 2am. Sister Margaret didn’t send for me, I heard her earlier in the day on the phone, telling someone she was haviñg stomach cramps due to her period, I thanked my stars that I didn’t have to suck anything, apart from her sweet husband whom I was always ready to give and suck with reckless abandon. 2am finally came, I looked at my sister fully awake and humming gently by her own side of the bed, it was so unlike her to be awake by that time, I really needed to step out but not while she was still awake. Sometimes, I get pissed at her over smartness, why is she not dumb like her mates? I didn’t just understand. I knew she wasn’t ready to sleep at all, then I decided to talk to her. “Asa, omalicha nwa, it’s late o, this one you are still awake by this time, are you okay?”

“Amaka, I am very okay, there’s nothing wrong with me, I am just waiting for the midnight meeting you always attend, you promised to take me along the next time, remember? Now, the next time has come, let’s come and be going” she replied with a smirk on her face. I was caught off guard, like a bomb had hit my head and I was still breathing. My mind worked fast. I knew if I told her I wasn’t going again, then she will truly suspect something, she’s just annoyingly too smart for my liking. “It’s an adult meeting. I told you the pastor won’t be happy if I took you along, you are supposed to be sleeping, you are way too young to be àwake by this time” I tried to close her eyes gently with my hands, but she shrugged it off and sat up. “See, let me just tell you something. I might be 13 years old but I have correct sense. Even when I told my classmates, that you were always sneaking out of our room at midnight to go and talk to uncle, they said you were lying to me, that you are just going to have sex with him every night. You think I don’t know what sex means? I do. It’s what married men and women do to have babies, not for people like you that are not married yet. What if you get pregnant? What if Aunty finds out? You lied to me before and I believed you, but I finally confirmed it after we came here, you started doing midnight again with pastor, so the only way to prove me wrong is to take me along with you now”

The shock on my face was so evident, it took me a while to close my mouth and gather myself to reply her. This is a girl that is barely 13, teling me to my face that I was having sex with my Uncle and the pastor, something I was so careful to hide with reckless abandon, apart from Ada that over heard my conversation with my Uncle earlier which I handled well. But this, kai, it’s a very delicate issue, because she is so innocent and I don’t want her to go through all I did or find out I was truly sleeping with these men, she would never understand the reason behind my moves. I need to kill this notion she already has, though, it’s a fact, but not a fact she should ever know. I wonder how her stupid oversabi classmates were able to put two and two together and found out I was knacking these men. I went to fáce her and knelt down in front of her, “kai, nne, why would you think such of me? Your classmates are just trying to poison your mind over your one and only sister. Listen, I am not evil and would never do such a thing. Uncle is a very disciplined man and won’t even think about such negative thing and he loves his wife so much. To even think you believe this rubbish makes me feel like crying. Even the pastor of our church.
Do you even know he is the closest person to God? If you feel I can be this evil, do you also have to think that of the pastor? A man of God with all his holiness. This is unbelievable, eziokwu and am so very hurt, after all am doing to make sure I bring us all together, it’s such evil thought you allow your friends to put into you” I finished and sat down on the floor, sobbing profusely, hoping my emotiònal blackmail worked. Shê quickly got down from the bed and helped me to wipe my tears with the tip of her own.
I smiled inwardly, thinking all my words sunk in fully, as she kept cleaning my tears, only for her to shock me again with her next words, “it’s not like I don’t trust you or believe you, I have been shouting at them to stop saying those mean things about you but they continued, then I decided to prove them wrong by following you myself, please, am so sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry, but just carry me alòng today to see for myself, so I can proudly tell them that it’s not true”

Choiii! I don die, I screamed in my head. Shè wasn’t going to relent, so I told her to get up and let’s go down to meet the pastor. I picked up my phone as we were leaving the room and quickly texted the pastor and prayed in my heart for him to get it before we reached him, so as to act up something to convince my all so smart ass of a sister that we aren’t doing anything wrong, apart from praying to God…

To Be Continued…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2020
Hmmmmmm nawaoooo for this Amaka sister ooooo! She want to put sand for the girl garri. Op well done

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kaycee9242:
Hmmmmmm nawaoooo for this Amaka sister ooooo! She want to put sand for the girl garri. Op well done

I tell you but the Amaka sef don go far . Op tnx for the update
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2020
Friendlo:

I tell you but the Amaka sef don go far . Op tnx for the update

U won't blame Amaka much, those old cargoes brought out d beast in her. Its just that in d process of revenging she now turned wild

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2020
Kaycee9242:

U won't blame Amaka much, those old cargoes brought out d beast in her. Its just that in d process of revenging she now turned wild

Yeah those old devils angry but she should calm down in her thirst for revenge op I await updates
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2020
Episode 45.

I picked up my phone as we were leaving the room and quickly texted the pastor and prayed in my heart for him to get it before we reached him, so as to act up something to convince my all so smart a-s of a sister that we aren’t doing anything wrong, apart from praying to God. Before we reached him, we already heard the pastor singing an intense worship song unto the Lord, then I smiled and said a silent hallelujah. My sister slowly touched my arm and said, “Amy, am sorry for not believing you and making you cry, now I know you are not doing anything bad, my classmates are the ones that are bad and I will not talk to them again. Let me go back to the room so you go and pray with the pastor but please, come back quick…” “Hian…” I cut in, “we are here already, let’s join him to pray. And thanks for trusting and believing me”

I sounded unusually loud, so that the pastor will hear my voice. I made to hold her hands to wàlk into the sitting room but she pulled out and said she needed to sleep, then she turned around and walked back upstairs, I stood there and waited for the sound of the door to make sure she had gone inside before I rushed into the sitting room and tapped the pastor on the shoulder, as he was still forming worship, and quickly whispered, “she has gone back to the room but am not still convinced. That girl is smarter than most adults I know, she might decide to sneak up on us, so let’s just pray and go to sleep” “Haaa, Nne, mbanu, that’s not possible o, you want conji to kill me? Since morning, I have been thinking of getting inside there” he pointed towards my v—-a area, “now, a little girl wants to spoil show for us and you want me to allow it? God forbid. My madam is up there bleeding, so it’s impossible for me to enter her until she’s free, we must find a way to do this thing o, whether the devil likes it or not. Wait here fìrst, I will be right back” he finished and ran out, I sat on the chair, wondering what he was up to.

So this man too wants to become obsessed with my v—-a like my uncle, I couldn’t stop thinking the reason they favoured me much more than their wives when it comes to knacking. What is so special about me? Is there a different sensation mine gives that their wives own doesn’t give? Or is it because am younger? These and more, were the numerous questions I kept asking myself, though, it was obvious I would never get the answers to them. I was still lost in thoughts, when he half walked and half ran back inside and told me to sit directly opposite him and remove my pant. I obediently did as he said without an argument, after which he told me to hide the pant under the chair, raise my skirt to my waist level and spread my legs apart for him. The next thing he did was to unzip his trouser and brought out his half hard cucumber and started rubbing it up and down.

After a few minutes, he asked me to sit out a little and spread my legs wider. All the lights were off, the only light we had was coming from the television that he left the volume very low. We sat at the far end, so it would take someone walking fully into the sitting room to clearly see us. He kept doing himself and was increasing his speed. I was so worried of getting caught, that I decided to speak up, “Sir, please, we have to stop doing this. Hurry up and get the apartment you talked about so that we can always go there and do whatever we want to do without this type of anxiety, am so worried like…” “ssshhhhh” he cut me short, his breathing was heavy, “touch yourself for me, please, put your middle finger inside and move it in and out, just like you were doing the first night I caught you in the kitchen. And don’t worry yourself, after this night, the next time will be in the new apartment I will get for you, I already called an agent. Oya put your middle finger inside now, please” he said.

I spread out my legs the more, looked at him in the eyes, licked my middle finger very slowly and brought it out of my mouth to tease him a little before inserting it inside, that was when I heard a voice, “Amaka…

To Be Continued…

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by johnnobles: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2020
horllar007:
Episode 45.

I picked up my phone as we were leaving the room and quickly texted the pastor and prayed in my heart for him to get it before we reached him, so as to act up something to convince my all so smart a-s of a sister that we aren’t doing anything wrong, apart from praying to God. Before we reached him, we already heard the pastor singing an intense worship song unto the Lord, then I smiled and said a silent hallelujah. My sister slowly touched my arm and said, “Amy, am sorry for not believing you and making you cry, now I know you are not doing anything bad, my classmates are the ones that are bad and I will not talk to them again. Let me go back to the room so you go and pray with the pastor but please, come back quick…” “Hian…” I cut in, “we are here already, let’s join him to pray. And thanks for trusting and believing me”

I sounded unusually loud, so that the pastor will hear my voice. I made to hold her hands to wàlk into the sitting room but she pulled out and said she needed to sleep, then she turned around and walked back upstairs, I stood there and waited for the sound of the door to make sure she had gone inside before I rushed into the sitting room and tapped the pastor on the shoulder, as he was still forming worship, and quickly whispered, “she has gone back to the room but am not still convinced. That girl is smarter than most adults I know, she might decide to sneak up on us, so let’s just pray and go to sleep” “Haaa, Nne, mbanu, that’s not possible o, you want conji to kill me? Since morning, I have been thinking of getting inside there” he pointed towards my v—-a area, “now, a little girl wants to spoil show for us and you want me to allow it? God forbid. My madam is up there bleeding, so it’s impossible for me to enter her until she’s free, we must find a way to do this thing o, whether the devil likes it or not. Wait here fìrst, I will be right back” he finished and ran out, I sat on the chair, wondering what he was up to.

So this man too wants to become obsessed with my v—-a like my uncle, I couldn’t stop thinking the reason they favoured me much more than their wives when it comes to knacking. What is so special about me? Is there a different sensation mine gives that their wives own doesn’t give? Or is it because am younger? These and more, were the numerous questions I kept asking myself, though, it was obvious I would never get the answers to them. I was still lost in thoughts, when he half walked and half ran back inside and told me to sit directly opposite him and remove my pant. I obediently did as he said without an argument, after which he told me to hide the pant under the chair, raise my skirt to my waist level and spread my legs apart for him. The next thing he did was to unzip his trouser and brought out his half hard cucumber and started rubbing it up and down.

After a few minutes, he asked me to sit out a little and spread my legs wider. All the lights were off, the only light we had was coming from the television that he left the volume very low. We sat at the far end, so it would take someone walking fully into the sitting room to clearly see us. He kept doing himself and was increasing his speed. I was so worried of getting caught, that I decided to speak up, “Sir, please, we have to stop doing this. Hurry up and get the apartment you talked about so that we can always go there and do whatever we want to do without this type of anxiety, am so worried like…” “ssshhhhh” he cut me short, his breathing was heavy, “touch yourself for me, please, put your middle finger inside and move it in and out, just like you were doing the first night I caught you in the kitchen. And don’t worry yourself, after this night, the next time will be in the new apartment I will get for you, I already called an agent. Oya put your middle finger inside now, please” he said.

I spread out my legs the more, looked at him in the eyes, licked my middle finger very slowly and brought it out of my mouth to tease him a little before inserting it inside, that was when I heard a voice, “Amaka…

To Be Continued…
Op why na. Continue jooor

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by arfezces: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2020
chaii... see suspens...OP why naw...? abeg continue jere

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Horllar007 where art thou cry cry cry cry naso you won end this tori abi angry
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
My bp dun rise, who could dis be?

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
The suspense is killing me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English / IFY - A Romantic Thriller / "The Place Of Rest" -Wasimi Chronicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.