Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Amaka The Lesbian.. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amaka The Lesbian.. (53957 Views)

Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only) / Amaka The Lesbian / Amaka The Lesbian 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by johnnobles: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2020
This story never end. Amaka sweet revenge we no see am. Op help us look for the end of the story or better still form the write up for the end. Na the end be story o. This one no follow

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Op this can't be the end of this tori na To be continued still dey na wey Amaka revenge na
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2020
johnnobles:
This story never end. Amaka sweet revenge we no see am. Op help us look for the end of the story or better still form the write up for the end. Na the end be story o. This one no follow

I Dy tell u, story doesn't make sense without d ending. Op should have told us from beginning dt she doesn't have access to d complete story, my type wouldn't have read it at all
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
I will update the next episode now, thought it ended there, episode 52 coming soon
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Episode 52..

I will get someone to impregnate you for me, I just want you to be mine and mine alone, promise me. My aunty said. I quickly imagine the best way to handle the matter because all I want at this time is to ensure my brothers return here safely so that my mission to reunite the family accomplished. I looked straight into her eyes, the seriousness of her expression, "I promise you, please I just want my brothers." "Nne, I will do everything possible, but make sure you fulfill your promise. she said, I nodded yes and she smiled back at me, kissed my lips with her eyes closed while my mind was deeply fixed on my brothers and my lil kid sister whom I left alone inside.

I met my uncle as I was returning to my room at the sitting room. He could not his the konji. He looked at me as if he should hold me tight like never before. " Come closer my baby, I've really missed you". The cucumber pumped up from his trouser. It is totally different from our junior pastor. I knew he is ready to bang me with reckless abandon. "Asa, Omalicha Nwa. Let me touch your V_ _ a, he stretched forth his hands towards my p_ _y, this time around ibhavr been very conscious and caution because knowing my aunty for who she is, her monitoring aide will kick off in full force. " Uncle, let's wait till its late". I told him. As if he had already known I would say that, before I completed the sentence, I felt his lips on mine, very wet like morning dews.. I imagined when his wife was there inside touching herself, needs a person to enter her, the husband to was reckless, seriously looking for a way to satiate his sexual urge. "Uncle, the house is full, it's more dangerous than one can imagine if we were caught in this place" I said has I struggled to push him away. This man must not terminate my plans, now that my sister just assured me that my brothers would be here any moments. I must plan the game wisely. He looked at me and was more terrified, the h_ _y expression scared me. Will this man ever wait or be patient at all with this look.? I prayed something stops us before the worse falls on me. He came closer and wrapped his hands around my neck, I could barely breathe, he tightened my head in his chest, I cried for mercy but turned a deaf ear to my cry. "Uncle, I'm dying here, please release me." I managed to voiced. He used his right hand to massage my back from my neck downwards my bums. He squeezed it like a wet cloth before they put it on the rope to dry. I am powerless to help myself but deeply know this might be the end of my stay in this house because my aunty will definitely Kill me and even my sister too might get me. What lies will I tell her again.?

I surrendered unto him and quickly played along. The big dark d_ _k pushed it way into my belly, I felt the pain exactly on my abdomen, while he continued roughly to squeezed my butts, I released my hands down to his d_ _k, his strength weakens has I touched it, I began to rub it with my palms, it was this time he relaxed and set me free. I knew it was my time to react and create my freedom, my mind was so fixed on not getting caught, I cannot imagine myself losing the whole plan. I told him, "Uncle, let me suck your d_ _k..

To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hmmmmmm Amaka is playing with fire with petrol at hand. Op welldone, pls its there hope for another episode?
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Episode 53..

I cannot imagine myself loosen the whole plan. I told him, "Uncle, let me suck your d_ _k. The speed at which released me was like a flying jet on the sky. He pulled himself away from me, I bent down like about to kneel, I looked at the way he raised his head backwards having the excitement of me sucking his cucumber. I quietly walked away from him, before he could open his eyes, I was already at the door. " What style is this". I heard a lady's voice from behind. I turned and saw my aunty looking straight at my uncle, I nearly shocked, I touched my chest and was breathing heavily. Just a step to get caught, it was now my uncle realized I have gone away from him. He hurriedly turned down and pretended like exercising himself. He placed his two hands on the floor, trying to cover his hard standing d_ _k from his wife, he started pressing up 16, 17, 18, 19, 30, 39, and 50.

My aunty was surprised seeing me there, "Ama, are you still here since u left my room?. My lips were heavy, even when I tried to open them, I was speechless. So I used my hands to communicate, telling her that I was coming from the kitchen. I'm not sure if she is convinced, she told her husband that the next day is bible study and they must not miss it. " Since, we returned, you've not rested and I will not allow you to stay back at home, telling me you are tired when we are to be in church, because you are supposed to be resting by now". I gently laughed, I know my sister is trying to keep her husband away, maybe she has a doubtful mind. This is the time to meet the best man of my life who can f_ _k me to c_m. "Aunty, please can I go with you tomorrow, I need to be attending Bible study too". My uncle fell to the ground, never believed I could say or even imagining attending bible study. " What do you mean Ama?" my aunty asked in surprised. Confidently I replied her, they never understood the basic of me attending their program. I have missed sister Margaret's husband, our junior pastor. He is a heavy badoo. His f_ _king is not ordinary at all. Nobody can be that good, even my uncle is not half, as near, as he is. I concluded its the spirit in him that is definitely applying honey to his incomparable cucumber.

"Nne, Are you sure of what you are saying". My aunty asked calmly, I see, so your aunty has poisoned your heart, this is why you suddenly changed. My uncle did not know when he said that, he just lost control. My aunty looked at him in confusion. " Are you saying, attending the church program is a crime". "Did I say anything at all, pls let someone massage my back, I'm seriously having pain, uncle pleaded. I know if I make myself available, massaging his back in the presence of my aunty, she will definitely know something is going on between my uncle and i, because his d_ _k will surely misbehave, so I focused my gazed on her eyes, expecting her to say something. " Why are you staring at me Ama, you heard you uncle. Don't worry, go to you room and relax, I will do him the massage, Go!!!" my aunty said, I turned back.

Immediately I turned back and pushed the door, I saw my little sister standing before me, how long has this smart girl has been there, she might have heard and seen everything that happened between my uncle and i. What lie will I tell her this time. My heart pounded heavily, she held me by my wrist and dragged me in.......

To be continued...

3 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kaycee9242:
Hmmmmmm Amaka is playing with fire with petrol at hand. Op welldone, pls its there hope for another episode?

Some site stopped at 51 and I thought it was the end too but when I saw you comments and others too, I had to do more research and started from 52 and yes sir, there is hope for more... I have posted 53 above and by 10pm I'd post 54... I'm sorry for that delay..
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
She pulled me by my wrist and dragged me in........

Now, the question is "How will Amaka's little sister reacts when they get in"

"What lies will Amaka say to save herself"

Remember that her lil sister had been watching her closely...

Find out in the next Episode....
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
horllar007:

Some site stopped at 51 and I thought it was the end too but when I saw you comments and others too, I had to do more research and started from 52 and yes sir, there is hope for more... I have posted 53 above and by 10pm I'd post 54... I'm sorry for that delay..

Wow! U need to see how am dancing now, u don't need to apologize coz u are d one doing us a great favor. I sincerely appreciate ur rigorous effort.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by arfezces: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice one... OP thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 26, 2020
Episode 54...

What lie will I tell her this time. My heart pounded heavily, she held me by my wrist and dragged me in. She told me to sit down while she went back to close our door, now I guess the secret has finally been exposed, nothing more to hide. she will hate me, thinking am a LovePeddler and shameless. She returned to me in the bed, adjusted the bedspread and laid down. I looked straight into her eyes yet I could not understand her motives or whatever will come out of her. "you know I love u, and I will do everything possible to protect you, please forgive me of everything you are seeing me doing, It is just to bring the family together. Our brothers might be facing serious challenges like you did in aunty precious' house in port Harcourt..." She cuts in "Amy, you know you are the only one I know and have in life, I don't want you to get into trouble, or for anything bad to happen to you. I know your struggle to bring our brothers here. please for now " sleep and relax.." Chill!!!" What is this girl saying, I don't understand anymore so I asked, "are you sure you are not asking me any question". Her expression was not comprehensive, I didn't quite understand. I just prayed her next speech will not crucify me, I held my breath deeply-- I signed.. " I brought you here so that you can leave the couples alone and for you to rest as well." she said. The storm in my mind went down like the storm on the sea before Jesus and his apostles... A sign of relief...

I woke up in the evening, it was late already, I took my dinner and returned to the room to shower when my sister banged into the room. She said my uncle, told her to leave for her room and rest since I have been sleeping all through the day. She also told me there in the bathroom that my uncle want to see me in the parlour. I laughed has she narrated me the whole story, I uncle needed privacy to bang me with reckless abandon. I took my sponge and washed my v_ _g_na thoroughly because I know its about to serve it's purpose. As the sponge massage my p_ _y, I began to think how my Aunty taught me how to touch myself whenever I'm n need of it, so I grabbed my left b_ _bs with both hands and I pulled it to my mouth licking and sucking the n_ _ _e in the bathroom while my sister is waiting for me to rush downstairs. I used my teeth, lightly biting my n_ _ _e. I felt my pussy lips tingle like they do when I get touched on and I could feel them swelling. I sat on the floor with the tap gushing out on me heavily that no one will hear my moans. My hand slipped down lower and i spread my legs wider, reaching down, opening myself, feeling like a tongue should be rolling and wallowing in my G point, as my own hands flew in ever tighter circle over my own clitoris. The ecstasy was increasing when I heard my sister voice "Amy, is everything alright? you've spent up to an hour in there, don't tell me you are still bathing". I stopped fingering myself and allowed the water fell directly inside me. My body shivered, my mind went straight to our junior pastor. I can't wait to have him inside me the next day and see the apartment he just got for me. Well, now I still have to rush out there before my sister fired at me. "I'm sorry, I stayed long in the bathroom, i was lost in thoughts and forgot myself" I told my sister has I came out rubbing ointment on my body. "Don't tell me its about our brothers again" she said. I laughed and replied "if not, then what else."

"Amy, pls dong wound yourself, let's hope as you pray with the pastor, our uncle will bring them to Lagos or do you want me to join you in the prayers and meeting our uncle in secret has o discuss it? Her question shocked me, this girl is too smart for her age. " Don't worry, it is an adult matter, I promise you I'll be fine. You stay here and sleep, while I meet uncle downstairs....

To be continued.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Jodera: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Please are we expecting Sallah update? angry grin
Op abeg, please, ejoor, Don Allah, come and do us update biko

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by preshman22: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Reckless abandon ���

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by johnnobles: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol@ preshman the op just ignored this story with reckless abandon

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Afi reckless abandon naaaaaa �

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Am sorry for the delay, I'd update tonight... been so busy...

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Skepturekreed(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
....chai!
i die here ooo!!
*feeling heat*
see as amaka 'heavenly temple' de kill person!!
but remember God is a justice nd merciful person...it not ur fault but u must rip wat u sow...!
*this story is according to ma life story*
where food ooo?..

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Episode 55..

"Don't worry, it is adult matter, I promise you I'll be fine, you stay here and sleep while I meet uncle downstairs. Uncle sat alone, anticipating to see me. He grabbed me by my waist immediately he saw me. Held me that I hardly breathe. "Nne, I've missed you so much" he pronounced. "Wait uncle, let's leave this place, I think we can use the backyard where there is no light before we get caught here. He hardly allowed me to Finished the sentence when he bundled me to backside. "Uncle, just be patient. I know you want me badly, but it will not help because you will get me tired within Minutes, so let's do it gently". "ok", he said. So we began kissing and touching, just a little to get us in the mood, when I pushed him back and settled in front of him. I can see his cock already straining to be out for a turn in the limelight. I slowly undo his shirt caressing his stomach and chest, his body was so warm. He relaxed while I undo his belt, he watches me intently. At this moment it really feels like the first time, perhaps because I'm more than far away from him, he must truly missed me. I try not to stumble over the button and trouser zip. Once that challenge has been conquered, I massage his hardness through his boxers u til he could bear it no longer and whips them down along with the trousers. Now I have all the access I need. I showered his tummy with some flash kisses then take his sick into the warmth of my mouth for the first time, slow taste. The skin is wonderful against my lips. I can smell the familiar aroma that is uniquely his. I worked on the shaft, pressing my lips and licking the swollen black tips. I can only fit so much of his sick in my mouth but I tried my hardest for him, opening my throat to let him drive as deep as he wants. sometimes when he face-bleeps me, I nearly choke. but a Mouth Action is different. it is about him receiving the pleasure, not merely taken it. Then i cradled his balls, squeezing and sucking them. He really gets off on this and stroked my back but I can tell he doesn't want to interrupt my flow. I know what am doing. I know how to please him. working my hands and mouth together in unison for the best effect, the most stimulation. I know I need more money to settle down once my brothers are brought to Lagos. I can also use my uncle to make more money: demanding from him too. Thanks thought brought me back to his cock and I redoubled my efforts, let's make this one to remember, so that I can make my demands, he won't hesitate "oh my goodness, amaka you are really different this time. He moaned louder and louder. I stopped and told him to cover his mouth or I'd stop. he never argued, agreed and forced my head back to his standing hard dick.

Gripping the root of his dick, I quickly thrush my head up and down. My lips pursed and the muscles in them creating frictions as for blood rushes to his pleasure zone making it rigid and unyielding. He gripped my breast and wrapped his palms on it and began to squeeze it with reckless abandon. I pulled off my skimpy to pave way for him. His head often fell back as his body touches the wall. I knew I've stayed long on my knees because it is really inching down there, even my mouth too was full of drawl that came out of his dick. There is no way I can escape from swallowing it, I swallowed it anyway. it's no big deal. The taste was normal. "Uncle, I'm tired, let's change positions". I pleaded. "Ahh! haba, it's too early, plz try more." he demanded, I nodded in disagreement. I stood up from him, "Ok" he said. He turned me forcefully and bent my waist downwards towards his standing cucumber, I looked from the little space between my laps through the reflection of the light. He pulled my pants to one side, used his fingers to trace my hole. he first inserted it and pulled it out immediately before he forced in his rod. I opened my mouth wider has it entered, gradually. He did with care, slowly. I felt it all over my body, he ejected it again and reinserted it, this time the lubrication made it easy. he pulled in and out while he held me at back with a hand and second hands on my buttocks, I can hear how he strongly moaned and breathing heavily as he bangs me with reckless abandon....

To be continued..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Jodera: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Nice one Op.
Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Nice one Op wink
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by AunteeRita: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
horllar007 I just randomly designed this, lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
AunteeRita:

Wow shocked wink it's quite beautiful
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
AunteeRita:

You are a darling... Thanks sugar...
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Episode 56

I can hear how he strongly moaned and breathing heavily, banging me with reckless abandon. He started slowly till the man in him made him fast and faster. He sweat profoundly, yet he kept on, hauled me like it will be his last chance. After few minuets, he pulled it out c_m and his cucumber broke down immediately but this is the bad time for me because I’m seriously wet. “Uncle, what are you doing? I dragged him closer to myself, “give it to me now, pls don’t stop”. “Nne, I’m tired, we’ll continue tomorrow your aunty might be looking for us. This time I never cared, my conscience was totally down, I only want it badly. “Pls lay down on the floor,” I said. “Do you really want it badly? He asked. “Uncle, don’t get me angry, just do as I say”. He went down to the floor while I bent beside him using his d_ _k as children’s toy before I grabbed it balls and give him the blowjobs that will make him a man. He could not look at me again, his heart breath increased then I know he’s coming back. I rubbed and toyed his n_p_e, He lays his head back. Perhaps gone into the world of his imagination but knowing I am the one here giving him what he wants. I teased the end with a few flicks of my tongue. I’ve realised that area is the most sensitive part of his organ. Then a little tug of his balls with my teeth. It’s obvious to me he can’t possibly hold out much longer—he’s ready. The blood is pulsing through his veins and I speed up my movements. It’s such a buzz having this level of control over his body. I can almost hear his heart beating faster. Glancing up at his face I saw the veins bulge on his forehead and I tasted the spurting juice before I heard his moans. Staring straight into his eyes, I let some dribble from my lips. This turns him on so much. But I don’t stop there, not wanting to waste any I continue and s_cked up every last drop of this tasty treat as his d_ _k stood still. At moments like this, I’d like to discard my panties, put the tiny handle of my skimpy shoulder aside while I allowed my breast dangling before him and rode him on the floor as his d_ _k faced the sky. I caress his dick and slightly twist the skin exerting pressure on the knob, To ensure he never carried away, I faced him to see how my breast jump as I ride him. He held his breath in anticipation of what is coming next as I sat on him. I started jumping up and down till I heard a fierce groan, this time I knew something is about to happen, he held me tight and continued groaning. I wished I could stop too or caution him but the excitement was too much to hold. I doubled my effort until I felt a relief after he c_m inside me. “Whet a shit! Uncle, you poured it in me? I got annoyed.” I was down here now, you should have stood, I’m sorry, he begged. I picked up my pant, wore it, adjusted my skimpy and walked away from him. I will go and prepare for the next day, our Bible study – where I’ll be chanced to meet our junior pastor – the man full of anointing.

Things were different when I entered the house, I met my little sister sitting down with aunty in the sitting room. I nearly collapsed with heart attack, I looked around on a spot. Don’t even know what to say or having idea of what they will ask. They both stood up, walking to me as I just went down. “Amy!!” I heard them shouted. CGo and bring water, wake up.” I was still on the floor when my uncle came in, they laid me on the sofa to rest after they’ve poured a cup of water on me. I heard my uncle telling them there’s a gunshot at the middle of the night after he was questioned by my aunty. He lied he was busy in the sitting room but suddenly saw me running out of the room at the sound of the gunshot, maybe I got scared from the sleep. He told them he followed me immediately. Aunty was glad my uncle slept late, she said I would have run to death, even my little sister too. They both thanked my uncle and carried me back inside to my bed. “Thank God you slept late, I must share this testimony in church tomorrow". aunty said. I smiled gently because the two believed him.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
Episode 57

Aunty was glad my uncle slept late, she said I would have run to death, even my little sister too. They both thanked my uncle and carried me back inside to my bed. “Thank God you slept late, I must share this testimony in church tomorrow,” aunty said. I smiled gently because the two believed him. I woke up the next morning, did everything needed to be done to ensure I attend the Bible study. I never stopped gazing at the clock. The day seemed longer than every other days. An hour to the program, I wrapped towel preparing for my bath when my aunty bumped into my room. “Amy, my sweetheart, pls follow me to my room. You need to do me a favour before we leave the house.” She said. “OK ma, I’ll join you in a jiffy, let me put on a cloth.” I replied calmly. “No no, just don’t mind putting on cloth, pls don’t waste our precious time”. She said sharply. The look on her face really confused me this time. What is she after or why did she say “our precious time”? Well, I followed her, the moving of her backside is enough to make guys crazy, the thing freaked inside her long gown. I could not take away my eyes, wondering the speciality in me that drive my uncle crazy to think of me every blessed day. I wish my butt can freak like Aunty’s. She pulled the door, entered and told me to come in. With a wondering heart I did as she said, I saw her best friend I collected her number few moths again who later f_ _ked me last time with reckless abandon. “Aunty, good evening,” I greeted. She smiled back at me. “Come my precious Amaka, how do you do? I drew nearer and said, “I’m fine ma”. She made me sat beside her on bed, held me tight like a long missing friend. “Baby, I’ve really missed you”. It was now I knew she might up to something, I pretended to move away, but her strength overwhelmed mine. “Aunty, when are we going to bible study?” I questioned. “Very soon, she replied and went to the door, locked it, told her friend we should quickly finish up because her husband will return soon to take us to church. She rubbed my side-face, and kissed me passionately. I swallowed courage and said, “I need to prepare for church”. “Pls darling don’t stress me, we’re running out of time” she declared. Then I saw the expression on Aunty’s face like a lion ready to descend on prey. She kissed me again and again, till I began developing interest. She pulled my back on bed, disappeared from my sight, until I felt her presence between my laps, separating my towel and moving up towards my pant. I faced the roof, studying it as never seen it before, I knew something strange will happen down there, so I waited patiently. She bit my v_g_na so strong. Using her teeth to trace every part. She pulled my pant one side, inserted a finger, tugged it in and out. I held the bed strongly while my aunty sat beside us watching. She stopped as I moaned, removed my pant and came back on me. She inserted 2 fingers this time while she used her lips to locate my clitoris. She ate it like her life depend on it, raised up her hand to my breast, she squeezed it from left to right. At the same time, pulling in and out her fingers inside me. I cannot restrict it, all my body shivered. She continued sucking, fingering and squeezing for like ten minutes till my body lost control. I never felt like this before. It was so special this time as if she has really prepared for this day. My breath changed and I began to gasp. It seemed I’m dying. No matter I tried to stop her, she gathered more strength and gave me harder. My aunty noticed the move, she started romance herself just rightly beside us. “Pls stop, plsssss” I managed to cry out after a long wail. She then stopped s_cking, but did the worse by fingering and tapping my clitoris. I vibrated like 5 times before I could regain my consciousness. My Aunty stood up, pull off her cloth and walked to us on bed. She opened her laps on my face, sat with her pussy widen in my mouth. I know she is ready to be s_cked even her friend too needed me to do her in return. As I was about doing my aunty, we heard a heavy bang on the door. “Shit! That’s my husband.” My aunty pronounced as she advanced toward her cloth. Everybody quickly get dressed, the door turned opened. “Uncle, you’re welcome” I greeted. I rushed out of the room, “aunty let me take my bath”. “What have you been doing till now when the program nearly start, maybe you will join us in church”, uncle retorted. “Pls, let my baby alone, we’re gisting, and it’s a lady’s talk”, Aunty told her husband. I wondered how would uncle not perceive there’s something going on in the room. Well, that’s none of my business for now, I really want to handle our junior Pastor in my new apartment. I went up into my room.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Episode 58

I really want to handle our junior Pastor in my new apartment. I went up into my room for preparation. Uncle drove us all to church, I was so excited. “Wow! Nice seeing you” everyone greeted me. The program started, sister Margaret called me out, she wanted to use the special time with me at the back of the church. She told me she has already missed me. I know deeply this is not the right place for such evil thing. I walked out on her and returned to the bible study. Our senior Pastor spoke on a topic; “judgment day” from the book of Matthew 12:36. he was so cute and handsome in his short. After his teaching, a woman asked if it is right for a couple to deny each other sex after marriage, she said her husband has stopped his man duty for a long time in the house. This is a section any member can bring their personal issue for advice or more enlightenment. I stood up amongst the congregation bodily, and lectured the woman for like ten minutes. I even used a story of sister Rose to ensure she understand me better, I ended my speech with clapping innovation. It was indeed wow! I sat quietly while my aunty whispered to me, “amy who is sister Rose?” I know she might think I fabricated the story. “It’s just a sister in an online story I read on toriperi website,” I replied. She asked me again if I’m sure. “Of course, yes”. “can you help me get adult stories too? She pleaded. That’s not too difficult, there are many online too, I assured her when we get home. The program last for just two hours, immediately we closed, sister Margaret called me, she promised to settle me well if I could make up to her in the coming weekend. “Ok, I will try my best,” I replied. This time around, I still need more cash to finally settle down, any work at all, I’m ready for it. As we’re talking I saw our junior Pastor telling my uncle and aunty something, I couldn’t hear them, people were too many; greeting, gisting, talking. later, he called his wife to join their meeting before he finally called me. Is everything alright? I asked myself. Before I even got to them, my Uncle drove away with aunty, they only waved me goodbye and said, “don’t walk later”. I got more confused, stood still, yet didn’t know what is what. “Don’t worry nne, come let’s go” sister Margaret’s husband said. I joined him in his car, for few minutes we were both speechless, not even cough but only hearing the sound engine. So many questions occupied my mind. “But daddy, where are we going”? He looked at me with a gentle smile. “Baby, won’t you like to see your new apartment? He retorted. You mean!… What of my aunty…” He cut in, please nne, Biko, I’ve already settled that with them. I told them we need to visit some members who have been away from church because of marital issue, seeing the way you spoke in church, everyone believed you’re gifted especially in handling broken marriages, so don’t worry”. I looked at his mouth throughout, man will always be man, just for him to enter me he lied to the church. Well, that’s none of my business. I got more excited for going to have my personal domain. Finally, my dreams are coming true – having my brothers and sister with me here in Lagos. Now, I need to supply my aunty more pleasure than before to quicken my brothers arrival and Pastor too. I adjusted my legs because I know my hole will definitely work hot tonight, my Pastor cannot miss every chance he had with me. I looked at him driving and smile at him, he too smiled in return. Not so long, he drove in to a flat, though little big, and said, “baby, this is your apartment”. My lips separated in amazement with my two hands on my chest, “OMG!” I didn’t even know when I jumped on him wrapping him my arms. He carried me like a little baby or new married wife entered the house. I forgot immediately about my aunty and every other thing, he laid me on the sofa and went out to on generator, it was getting dark. “Daddy, come to your baby” I stretch forth my arms to welcome him. “Come and give it to me in big time”.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Episode 59

He turned to bridge the space between us, We moved closer to kiss each other, our lips fused in a damp collision, immediately, our breath heavy. I crumbled to dust under the force of our mutual need and whimpered into his open mouth while my hands skimmed over the tightly muscled from beneath his shirt. “Let’s make it special”. The breeze blew gently on us, a new place deserved a new memory. He roamed his hands over the silken surface of my arms and shoulders, finally over my back and down to my waist. He was finally touching me the way I needed. The way I knew he needed just as badly. When the kiss broke, it was only for our mutual need to breathe, He gazed back at me steadily while the light pulse of his breath grazed my lips. His hands slid across my ribcage until he was touching my breasts through my shirt, the pads of his large thumbs brushing back and forth across the rigid points of my nipples. I moaned in excitement. My n_ _ples grew harder and harder and throbbed under the steady brush of his thumbs. His fingers never moved to push underneath my shirt, only serving to send that flame burning in my core higher than ever. He tweezed my n_ _ples between his thumbs and index fingers. “Oh that feels so good!” I moaned again. My hands cupping the tight pecs bulging through his shirt. He squeezed my n_ _ples harder and my p_ _sy flushed with agonising heat. “Daddy, you’re just too good”. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him toward the sofa I had laid earlier, shoving him backwards. Even till now, I never had time work round the compound – examine the building. It has been my utter most pleasure to give him everything that he will totally forget his wife.

I loosened my skirt and shirt In a deft flick of my wrist and let it fell, while our junior Pastor laid down on the sofa watching my smooth skin like that of a little baby, stared into beautiful eyes of mine he had missed. He has this look in his eyes, when he’s h—y, the look alone turns me on, with reckless abandon. Then I climbed onto the sofa, straddling his hips and leaned down to kiss him again while I reached behind to untie my bra, exposing my aching br_ _sts dangling as I ground my p_ _sy against the prominent bulge in Pastor’s shorts, that time he has pulled off his trouser too. I didn’t think it was possible to taste enough of his mouth or get enough of the feel of their tongues dancing between our parted lips. His hands grasped at my hips, smelling the feel of my skin as they moved to grip the shapely spheres of my ass. I reared upright, letting the rigid pointed teacups of my naked br_ _sts lingered on his face. A strong moan rose from his throat as his hands slid from my ass to cup and squeeze my breasts. He lay back only long enough to let me unbutton his shirt before rising up to taste my breasts. I could feel the painful strain of his c_ck inside his shorts while he touched my body with his face and hands, using his tongue wetting my n_ _ples. Somehow, his erected d_ck even trapped under the clamp of my thighs and p_ _sy, the power of his desire was increasing the appearance of my alleged control. His hands were strong, caressing me firmly, and the persistent press of his c_ck through my pant was causing me to soak through the fabric. He kissed me hungrily, like his life depends on it.
I pulled his shirt off his shoulders and pushed him back down against the plush cushions. Moving further down his legs, I untied his shorts and pulled them lower as he lifted his ass. My heart raced when I saw the beautifully black thick, hardy c_ck snap up against his taut belly.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Episode 60

I fixed my eyes on him as I leaned down and took his impossibly hard flesh in my hand, drawing him upright to lower my mouth toward his soft part. He moaned the second as my breath hit him, but the throaty rumble he released as my lips enclosed the head-cap turned me on. Suddenly, my mouth was full of rich tangy flesh with my hand wrapped around the base, I kept my eyes on his wincing face as I stroked the upper half of his cock with my moist lips. He groaned deeper, harder, reaching for my face as he gazed at me sucking his c_ck. I stroked his shaft with my mouth only made my pulse beat harder and faster While the broiling emptiness of my p_ssy was scratching at the walls of my consciousness. I know he enjoyed it to have fill my mouth with his ice cream.

I finally released his pulsing d_ck from my mouth, pulled his shorts the rest of the way off and yanked off my pant. His eyes were constantly on me as I moved back over him to sit my legs aside his hips. Holding his d_ck in place, I finally lowered my smoothly waxed pussy onto his rigid d_ck slightly. We groaned at the same time, and he pulled me forward to kiss my lips as I began to ride his length with the rocking drive of my hips. He gripped my ass tightly, pulling me open as he met the rock of my hips with his thrusting c_ck.

I felt the power in his hips, in the unrelenting push and pull of his impossibly thick c_ck while he kissed me with a hunger that made my head swim. I started to cum, but he held on, holding back his explosion as he drove into me deeper and faster.

Finally, he rolled, taking me with him, until I found myself lying beneath him. His d_ck was still embedded deeply in my p_ssy as he gazed down at me. He drove his throbbing stalk deeply into my body.

The slick, see-saw friction of his solid girth was turning me into some raw, twisting thing. Some helpless organism fed on its own needs and desires just as I felt the telltale ripples of another climax, he reared upright and pulled his cock out of my body, leaving me panting and inflamed.

“I want you from behind,” he said simply.

Between his growling tone and wild look of need, I couldn’t speak. I gazed at his c_ck as it stood up, glistening with my honey, then I rolled over and tucked my knees under my body, as I raised my ass for him.

He gripped and squeezed at my cheeks while his wet cock ground back into the sheath between my swollen sex hips.

“Oh, Bleep, Daddy…yes,” she moaned as he thrust hard and deep into my p_ssy.

My eyes watered. My p_sy wouldn’t stop rippling from within as he drove me hard to the edge. My heart too was pounding as I reached back between my own cheeks fingered my rim. The force of his needful thrusts proved how desired I was beyond anything I’d ever imagined, perhaps it was the anointing in him that make him special in banging me with reckless abandon.

As I started to cum, he gripped my hips and thrust with a force that rocked my entire body. His fat shank exploded with blossoms of wet heat inside me while he moaned and gasped for precious air.

When it was over, he slowly pulled his d_ck from my p_ssy, and we lay together on the sofa. It was a long time before we could speak.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by AunteeRita: 12:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Friendlo:

Wow shocked wink it's quite beautiful

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by AunteeRita: 12:05am On Aug 06, 2020
horllar007:

You are a darling... Thanks sugar...

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 06, 2020
AunteeRita:

You are welcome
Kindly msg me, wanna learn designing from u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.