Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Amaka The Lesbian.. - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amaka The Lesbian.. (53983 Views)

Mara The Lesbian - Episode 1 (18+only) / Amaka The Lesbian / Amaka The Lesbian 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 7:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Jodera: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2020
Nice one Op
Thanks for the updates
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
so sorry for the delay... m back..
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2020
Episode 61

When it was over, he slowly pulled his cock from my pussy, and we lay together on the sofa naked, holding each other as we relax.  It was a long time before we could speak. My eyes turned round to see my future house where I’m bringing my siblings but it is getting late already. “Daddy, let get going, aunty will be expecting me at home”. I didn’t wait for his response, I got up to my clothes, dressing up when he said, “my heaven, can’t we wait till next morning or at least take another round before we leave, I don’t want to miss you again. I shunned him totally, he ran to me, gripped me, and started kissing madly. “Sir, you can’t finish the apple in a day, I shook my breasts and butt, I know his head swelled up the way his eyes turned red. “So, let’s wait till another time, and moreover, you never told me anything about the house nor neither taken me round the building”. I know I have to get from him all the necessary documents of the house, now, I can visualise my plans because these people have used me too much. “Come on daddy, we’ll still meet up this weekend. Let’s keep going”. He drove me home, my aunty prepared me delicious meal that night. She said I made her proud. Even my sister too was glad, we’re at the dinner when aunty declared I should meet her in her room before I go to bed, she said there is something I need to do for her and as well, discuss. I just prayed it is about my brothers but the way I looked at aunty throughout the dinner, it seemed she want me desperately, the h_y was so glaring. I retired to my room, bathed and laid on my bed thinking of the enjoyable moment with the anointed man who never ceased to surprise me every time he laid hand on me. He is truly special in the service of banging with reckless abandon. Rolling me on the sofa or how he entered me, making my hole hot. This is the thought that took me off to unexpected sleep. Actually, I have gotten tired with much stress of the day. My uncle when taking the dinner, has already given me a sign for meeting this night at the back of the house which I still don’t know how. I slept off with my thought.

The next morning, I apologized to my aunty for not making it up to her, she said she would return early because of me that she hardly could sleep throughout the whole night. “My angel, you made my heart ceased, in fact, your love has entered my heart and now I wish to spend the rest of my life with you.” She pecked me and zoomed out. I went back to my room, this is the right time to act, so I called our junior pastor on phone. Hello daddy, you didn’t… He cut in, “don’t worry my dear, I will pray for you when I get to the office. I wish you a wonderful day”. The called ended, I looked at the screen again and again, what is wrong with this man, has he so forgotten of me? People with different charade, well, I will wait for his call. Maybe he will not remember what he called “paradise apple”. It was just an hour later, he called, begging me his wife was with him when I called. “Sir, can’t you leave your wife for me? He asked what I meant by that. “Ok sir, between me and your wife, who do you enjoy most? I asked. “Oh! My precious apple, you too know now, I can’t trade you with her. You’re my life, he replied. I know I’m only taking risk, but it is impossible for a man of God to divorce his wife for a young girl like me.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
Episode 62

I’m only taking risk, but it is impossible for a man of God to divorce his wife for a young girl like me. It’s just a mere teasing. “Daddy, I want you for my self and me only for the rest of my life, pls can you divorce your wife and marry me? He shuggled on phone. “Amy, you know my status, how it can ruin everything I have built up… Sir, sorry daddy, I cut in, you have to forget about me in that case. Don’t ever need me or look for me. I am no more yours”. I ended the call immediately. I was so good in my acting. I actually never meant everything I’ve said. He called so many times but I pretended like being furious with him. After so many trials he texted me. Begging me to pick his call and promise he will do whatever I demanded of him but not divorce his wife because he can’t do without me. His message touched my heart, I quickly calculated and ceased the little joke to make my life better. I called him back. “Hello, that’s all I said. “Pls my baby, just tell me whatever I can do to satiate you? Name it, I must not loose you for anything, you too know how much I need you”. Fine, I uttered. “I need five hundred thousand in my account right now if you want us to stick together. “Amy, you mean… Isn’t that too much? Moreover, you are still young to need such amount? Sir, I told him, so I was not young when you bang me with reckless abandon, or you forgot I was young when your big d_ck made my p_ssy hot like fry pan? it seems you don’t mean business. Bye. He won’t let me end the call, I know. “Wait, I will send it. Give me your digit but promise nothing will separate us” he demanded. How could man of God think this way, so he didn’t have any future ambition for me than enter me till the rest of his life. “Sir, I’m for you, whenever you take good care of me.” Few minutes after the call, I received an alert of 500K. Now, it’s time to finally settle down, just two things I still need. My brothers must get here as soon as possible, I will have to put more pressure on my aunty and uncle. It doesn’t matter if I’m to Bleep them than ever and as well, I must collect that apartment document from our junior pastor.

At evening, I sprinkled baby oil on my body in my skimpy night wear, positioned my self on a sofa in the sitting room waiting for my aunty. I planned to rock her hole and make it special that she won’t resist my obligations. I sat cross leg, waiting sexually for her arrival. Not quite long, sister Margaret Cat-walked in, got shocked the moment she saw me in that position, “oh baby! You look fresh and untouched”. She looked round the house if anyone is not in and ran to me. Kissed me allover, “pls stopped” I yanked at me. “Where do you think you are self?” I interrupted. I didn’t want evil like her to spoil all my good plans for me. It is better she moved away before my aunty arrival. “Amy, is anyone around? She whispered, why pushing me away. Come girl, let’s enjoy ourselves. You know how much I’ve missed you? She closed again, touching me recklessly while I never hesitated to push her further away. “What exactly do you want me do, baby. Just name your price, she pleaded romantically. Her request touched my heart, because desperately I need money to finally settle down but this is not a right time likewise a good place to do such, since my aunty might probably be on her way home. “I don’t have time for all this, please free me, don’t spoil my special moment” I yarned at her, I didn’t even notice my uncle was already standing by, watching. “Hmm” He cleared throat.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bless you Hollar007 kiss

3 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Jodera: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2020
Abeg Op, please com update for us biko.
I know say you be Bayern fan. Lol.
The suspense is killing.

Come update for your fans

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
will update soon.

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Episode 63

I didn’t even notice my uncle was already standing by, watching. “Hmm” He cleared throat. Church holy holy, here you are, struggling to take advantage of my little girl, so it is true they say “your faith is in your heart”. When will you ladies desist from all sort of this rubbish and hypocritical life.” Sister Margaret was at first silent, she got shocked, never knew my uncle was watching. “Ehm, sir, biko. I…I… I’m very sorry.” What did I just hear you say? My uncle alarmed. I stood by watching seasoning movie. My uncle yapped her till she too flared up. “Do your worst, a useless man like you. Do you think I didn’t know how you slept with ladies around or how your waywardness infected Amaka with chlamydia yet you never thanked us. Better you treat yourself before it becomes life threatening to your family”. My uncle calmed like a morning water. While sister Margaret departed through the exit door. I know the things are just falling apart right now, I must not stay long with my Uncle in this dress as aunty could enter at anytime. “I’m sorry sir… I…” I managed touch his chest. “Don’t dare touch me, so you told them everything about us, in fact, you really surprised me nne”. He walked away from the house without giving me a chance to speak. Well, I think it is still best way because of my initial plan with my aunty. But pray as he left should not have gone to cause more troubles in sister Margaret house. My heart pounded heavily, I just have to retire to my room, laid and rethink how to settle the matter before it break all my plans. I didn’t know when I slept off, “Amy!” my aunty woke me up. I saw her sat beside me on bed. She smiled at me as she touched me up and down. “You look sexy and fresh”. She dropped her bible on the floor and laid down with me. “Please, let’s close the door aunty before uncle bang in” I pleaded. She locked the door and returned to me on bed, “aunty, we need to talk”. She ignored me and ran up her hands the back of my legs, teasing underneath my dress. She pulled me closer to her as our lips met, then instantly locked in a passionate kiss. There was no resistance at all. I touched her in the same manner. She moaned softly and pressed her lips more forcefully against my mouth, our lips pressed against each other, her tongue dancing lightly inside my delicious little mouth. I felt her hand reaching up higher under my dress, teasing the edges of my silk pant. I let out a quiet moan, unable to keep my arousal in check. My legs were growing so weak as they were falling apart. My inner thighs where Aunty was teasing were on fire. My nipples were hard and pressed against the front of my dress, begging to be pinched and sucked. My breath was hot and I got turned on. This time I couldn’t even think of my uncle. She reached her hand down and squeezed my upper thigh, then raised up my leg and pulled me closer. She thrust her hips forward, rubbing her pelvis against me in a slow, sensual rhythm. My eyes widened as I felt her tongue probing the insides of my mouth as she pushed me down back to bed. I felt my legs being spread open and my arms being pushed behind me. “She’s just so good at this.” She placed her hands on my breasts and pinched my nipples lightly. She slipped my dress from shoulders and ran her tongue over my breasts and nipples, enjoying the way they felt in her mouth. She continued kissing and sucking on me with reckless abandon, eagerly devouring every inch of my exposed skin as she moved her hands down my body, once again pressing her fingers against my soft mound. I moaned beneath her.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Episode 64

I moaned beneath her. She unzipped her own dress slipping from her shoulders. She pulled it down, exposing her breasts. I sat up and touched her tenderly, lightly teasing my fingers over her skin. She felt electricity rush through her everywhere I touched. She wanted to say something. She wanted to tell me how desperate she want me ever since we returned from the Bible study. It was this time I remembered the scenario between sister Margaret and uncle. I widened my eyes, saw my aunty who was no more on this planet as she shut her eyes enjoying the touch. Can I just break up and discuss my brother with her again? She suddenly pushed me back so I laid flat on the bed. She leaned over me and began grinding her hips into mine. Our bare thighs rubbed up against one another while our nipples collided, sending a shiver through her spine. She leaned forward and pushed her breasts into my little mouth, reveling in the sensations that overtook her as I licked, s_cked her n_pples, her breath grew short. I turned her over, reached underneath her soft lacy panties and found her inner lips wet. I began to stroke her Softly at first, then with more force. I found her clit, teasing it expertly as I can. She moaned, nearly bursting with passion. I told her to cover her mouth or I stop which she did. I looked at her as my finger sent electric shockwaves through her most intimate of areas. She could barely see straight. She cried out,
“Yes, yes… God yes!” she moaned as her body exploded in orgasmic pleasure. I kept stroking her until her orgasm finally subsided. I slowly withdrew my fingers from her and let her catch her breath. “Aunty, I’m running away from the house”. In shock, she rose, looked into my eyes in bewilderment. “What! Tell me you’re joking”. She said. I licked my fingers romantically and said, “Aunty, your juice is sweet and wish to have more but…” She cut in, drew me closer to herself, our lips collided again as we began marathon kiss. She teased my nipples while I traced my fingers downward until it reached her p_ssy. Her body responded immediately. I know she desperately need me right now. I played her clit, her body vibrated the more. Then I released myself and pulled her away. ‘Aunty, you know I love you and now I cannot deny my heart belongs to you. (I paused) Every part of me wants you but…” She gripped my head forcing it down her tight, “please s_ck me.” She moaned. I can’t believe my aunty could still not understand my sermon, I slowly stepped away from her, helped her with her pant. “What! Amy, are you serious? You just said you love me right? I nodded. “Then prove it, s_ck me madly.” I began to think if my aunty has been drugged or could Hot actually make someone forget sense of his reasoning? I left her, unlock the door and returned to her. “Aunty, there’s just one thing I need from you. Pls, get my brothers here then I shall forever be yours.” There is no other time I could look up to my aunty than now when she was enjoying me. “Is that why you denied me my right?” She questioned. I kissed her lips and whispered, “I’m very sorry my love”. I think someone is at the stairway. Pls let dress up.” Just few more minutes the door broke in. It was my uncle.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Episode 65

I think someone is at the stairway. Pls let’s dress up.” Just next few minutes the door broke in. It was uncle, thank God we’ve already worn our clothes. His expression changed, he thought he would catch us f_cking ourselves. I knew he would start another scene once bang in so I knelt by my aunty with tears on my cheek. “Is everything alright? He asked. My aunty too was surprised seen my action. They both left to their room while I stayed back showered and prepared for the night, before I slept, I text my Aunty, “I Love You” I was only trying to make her pleased with me.

Till the weekend, we hardly talk in the house: My Uncle, Aunty and myself. I know my uncle want me but his action during sister Margaret visit held him back. I told my aunty on Saturday morning that I would be joining the church member for visitation. I called our junior Pastor, if he could make it, meeting me in the afternoon. He could not help himself, he said for days now his wife has been on strike that he could not pour away his milk. “I promise to be there, in fact, you’re God sent”. I wondered the kind of marriage these people are living without sex. I just pray it never be my portion. “Sir, please the documents, biko”. He assured me and promised to see me at dusk. My little sister wanted to follow me, she said as I became famous since that last program made her too quest to be like me. “Please, let me go with you so that people will recognize me too”. What’s wrong with this little girl? “Common! It is an adult visitation, your attention won’t be needed.” She Frank at me. “Do you know my age? I’m no more a child…” I cut in, I know she is too wiser than her age, “make sure you join us in the next bible study where you too will be famous like your sister. I promise to teach you everything you need to know so that you can answer any question in the program”. I told her to use the uncle desktop in the sitting room to log in to horllar007. website where she can read educative stories. It was this time she agreed and let me have a restful mind. So, I prepare and took bike to my new apartment. Our junior Pastor stood at the gate waiting for me, “hurry up and let’s go inside, I think there’s spy” he said as he held me by wrist. What is he saying that I don’t understand? I asked, “what do you mean by ‘spy’, have you joined politics?” He locked the gate behind us and headed straight to the sitting room. I kept staring at him because he owed me and explanation. “Daddy, what’s going on and where is the document?” He gazed at me, he knew my moody has taken over my existence. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. I just have a feeling someone is following me, but don’t worry, we are safe. Moreover, it’s mere feeling, nothing more.” He assured. I sighed. “Please can I walk round at least to check out the building.” He told me to go that he would stay preparing us something. I took my time, examined the whole building. It was so perfect and beautiful. I know my siblings would really love it. There’s a resting space beside the house and a pool at the back. “Amaka, congratulations, your plan and all your efforts were not in waste.” I spoke to myself. So, gladly I returned inside. He served me an Orange juice, “daddy, you made the juice?” He nodded. “Wow! It’s really nice but can’t compare it to your juice which I’m about to suck out between your legs.” He looked at me with a gentle smile, his d_ck kicked its way out till it became notice. “Sir, the document!”. It caught him unaware. “O! Sorry, I almost forgot” he announced. He handed me over the documents, having my name has the owner. “Thanks Daddy, I said as I ran to him on the chair with a strong and passionate kiss.

To be continued

4 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2020
There 5 more episodes to end the Amaka story but from the other post I started, its obvious that some people are seeing has a story ripper, I just felt like posting for the readers and since its now a crime, I'd drop the blog/website I got it from so that you can always visit the site to read more story either ongoing or completed.... Thanks for being a part of this story...

The website is Toriperi.com

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Dacaller: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2020
pls I will like you to continue d story here

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Dacaller:
pls I will like you to continue d story here

Yeah Hollar007 forget those who said whatever please update it here
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2020
horllar007:
There 5 more episodes to end the Amaka story but from the other post I started, its obvious that some people are seeing has a story ripper, I just felt like posting for the readers and since its now a crime, I'd drop the blog/website I got it from so that you can always visit the site to read more story either ongoing or completed.... Thanks for being a part of this story...

The website is Toriperi.com

Pls continue d story here i beg u

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 29, 2020
G'mrng dear readers, I'd finish the rest because of you.... Any new person that is reading, when you get here pls note "I (horllar007) is not the real owner of Amaka the lesbian and other stories you will find on my signature, m posting it here because it a good story and Pls do not question my integrity about me posting"

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2020
Episode 66

"Thanks Daddy, I said as I ran to him on the chair with a strong and passionate kiss. I knew how desperately he wanted me, so I quickly stood while he rose up with me. I turned to the room direction, he was standing right behind me, his erection firmly pushed against my rear. I giggled flirtatiously and turned around, grabbed him by his waistband and dragged him with me into the bedroom. Standing against the bed, I let my dress fall to the floor, pulled our junior pastor against my body and gave him a long and hot kiss.  He pulled away the tiny black triangles that covered my br_sts and p_ssy and let them fall to the floor as well, leaving me naked in front of his hungry eyes. I took his hand and lay it on my chest. He caressed my firm br_st and flicked the n_pple with his finger.
“Baby, you’re so beautiful and special” he said as drew me even closer. He bent a little and kissed me again. While I was still a little dazed from the erotic kiss, he scooped me off the floor and carefully laid me down on the big soft bed. He tenderly kissed and licked every square inch of my naked body, from my face down to the soles of my feet and then slowly worked his way back up via the inside of my legs. With every kiss he came nearer to my inflamed p_ssy.
I whimpered softly as he slowly inched his way ever more closely. I could already feel his hot breath on my moist lips. Finally he reached its target. His tongue traced the folds of my sugary p_ssy, dipped inside for a moment, and then followed its way up to my protruding clit. The tip of his tongue flicked my little nub, sending chills of pleasure down my spine. He closed his mouth again and swallowed the top part of my p_ssy, s_cking softly and still flicking my cl_t with his tongue with reckless abandon. Loud slurping noises sounded from his mouth as he drank my flowing juices.
“You taste so good, baby” he whispered as he came up for air, licking his lips.
I grabbed his head and pulled him up to my face, pulled his strong body on top of me.
I kissed his mouth, tasting myself on his lips.
“Please put it in me, daddy, I cant wait any longer.”
He pushed his hands beneath my shoulders and my waist and rolled onto his back, taking me with him so I ended up on top of him. He raised his butt off the bed and I pulled down his trouser and shorts. His hard c_ck bounced up, as it broke free from its confines. Underneath this were his big round balls, pulled up tightly against his body, filled with cum and all set to quench the raging fire inside me. I touched and felt the warmness of his c_ck, getting up again, I firmly grasped his c_ck and held it against my p_ssy. The tip easily found the slick opening, and when I sank down a little, I felt the round head pop inside.
I could finally look into my our junior Pastor’s eyes and saw the look of rapture as his big c_ck inched its way deeper into my body. I’m sure I must have had the very same look as he plunged in. Deeper and deeper he went, until, at last, my butt came to rest on his legs and I knew I had taken his c_ck all the way inside me. Without the thin wall to separate us, he had slid in much deeper than he had done before, touching places that had never been touched and giving pleasure I had never known. Yet, even that was nothing compared to what was to come when I finally started moving.
Now that I was on top of him, I was able to control much of our motions. A whole new world of sexual delight opened up as my hips began to move; up and down, back and forth, rolling and twisting. every which way I moved gave a different, but always delightful new sensation.

To  be continued

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2020
Episode 67

Every which way I moved gave a different, but always delightful new sensation. If I leaned forward, my cl_t pressed nicely against his body and when I leaned back, his c_ck rubbed against the sensitive nerves inside my p_ssy. The hard part was to tune my motions in sync with that of our junior pastor, so we were moving as if we were one. My br_sts too were dangling right before him as I moved up and down.
The most greatest pleasure was when he turned my cl_t into playground, my breath nearly seized. This man and his anointing! I quickly begged him stop before I collapse on him. So I started my move again but thankfully there were his hands to guide me. They were planted firmly on my behind, grabbing the cheeks and gently pressing me down when he flexed up and always preventing me from rising too far and have him slip out of me.

We worked perfectly together to achieve that highest level of ecstasy and it wasn’t long before the muscles inside me tensed up in anticipation of the first of a long series of orgasms. As I rocked my hips again and let my cl_t rub against his body, waves of bliss swept over my body. And again there were those hands of him that guided me through this, moving my ass up and down, f_cking him while I came. However, Dad held me close to his chest and rolled me on my back again, he ending on top of me. He supported his upper body with his arms to prevent it from crushing me, while his lower body rested between my legs. His c_ck had never left my p_ssy, and as he lay on me, he began to thrust again.

As I lay underneath him, I really felt how much stronger he was. I did not stand a chance against the pleasure he was giving me. He kept f_cking me with long powerful strokes, in a slow relentless rhythm that lifted me higher with every thrust until I couldn’t take it any more and had to bite his shoulder to prevent me from screaming out in orgasmic joy. This man must have been fan of pornography, he touched my cl_t again and again as he stroke which made me forgot even my own name.

My legs folded behind his back, locking him deep inside me as waves of ecstasy wracked my body over and over again. His ability to move was severely restricted by this orgasmic stranglehold, but he kept f_cking me through what felt like a never ending series of climaxes.

Then, as he looked deep in my eyes again, his powerful body became rigid and I felt his p_nis jerk inside me with reckless abandon. Stronger than before that I began to c_m, I wrapped my arms round his neck, I could not let him go for the pleasure was so high. It was the anointed on him made him just too good and special. Suddenly we heard the door opened, but who are we to care when as at that time, we have reached the highest climax of the pleasure, he jerked me the more, fiercely, I knew he was about to c_m.

The footsteps was more audible, “f_ck me hard” I pronounced. We could not stand the ecstasy, we closed our eyes. “Pastor! What is this?” A voice shouted beside the bed. But none of us could pay attention because he was spilling his seed inside me at that moment. His body shivered, vibrating while his seed cooled my entire body as it sent me to a new paradise. We Strongly held ourselves closely. “Amaka, you’ve killed me!
oooooo!” the voice cried again. His seed gushed out for the second time, “geez! He Moaned. As the thing ended, I heard a big slap on our junior pastor who was just finishing a deliverance ministry. Then we gained our consciousness. I can’t believe what I saw as I opened my eyes, our junior pastor ran to his clothes, pleading and said “it’s the work of the devil”. I looked again, alas! It’s sister Margaret, out junior pastor’s wife.

to be continued

1 Like

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Typicool8(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2020
horllar007:
Episode 67

Every which way I moved gave a different, but always delightful new sensation. If I leaned forward, my cl_t pressed nicely against his body and when I leaned back, his c_ck rubbed against the sensitive nerves inside my p_ssy. The hard part was to tune my motions in sync with that of our junior pastor, so we were moving as if we were one. My br_sts too were dangling right before him as I moved up and down.
The most greatest pleasure was when he turned my cl_t into playground, my breath nearly seized. This man and his anointing! I quickly begged him stop before I collapse on him. So I started my move again but thankfully there were his hands to guide me. They were planted firmly on my behind, grabbing the cheeks and gently pressing me down when he flexed up and always preventing me from rising too far and have him slip out of me.

We worked perfectly together to achieve that highest level of ecstasy and it wasn’t long before the muscles inside me tensed up in anticipation of the first of a long series of orgasms. As I rocked my hips again and let my cl_t rub against his body, waves of bliss swept over my body. And again there were those hands of him that guided me through this, moving my ass up and down, f_cking him while I came. However, Dad held me close to his chest and rolled me on my back again, he ending on top of me. He supported his upper body with his arms to prevent it from crushing me, while his lower body rested between my legs. His c_ck had never left my p_ssy, and as he lay on me, he began to thrust again.

As I lay underneath him, I really felt how much stronger he was. I did not stand a chance against the pleasure he was giving me. He kept f_cking me with long powerful strokes, in a slow relentless rhythm that lifted me higher with every thrust until I couldn’t take it any more and had to bite his shoulder to prevent me from screaming out in orgasmic joy. This man must have been fan of pornography, he touched my cl_t again and again as he stroke which made me forgot even my own name.

My legs folded behind his back, locking him deep inside me as waves of ecstasy wracked my body over and over again. His ability to move was severely restricted by this orgasmic stranglehold, but he kept f_cking me through what felt like a never ending series of climaxes.

Then, as he looked deep in my eyes again, his powerful body became rigid and I felt his p_nis jerk inside me with reckless abandon. Stronger than before that I began to c_m, I wrapped my arms round his neck, I could not let him go for the pleasure was so high. It was the anointed on him made him just too good and special. Suddenly we heard the door opened, but who are we to care when as at that time, we have reached the highest climax of the pleasure, he jerked me the more, fiercely, I knew he was about to c_m.

The footsteps was more audible, “f_ck me hard” I pronounced. We could not stand the ecstasy, we closed our eyes. “Pastor! What is this?” A voice shouted beside the bed. But none of us could pay attention because he was spilling his seed inside me at that moment. His body shivered, vibrating while his seed cooled my entire body as it sent me to a new paradise. We Strongly held ourselves closely. “Amaka, you’ve killed me!
oooooo!” the voice cried again. His seed gushed out for the second time, “geez! He Moaned. As the thing ended, I heard a big slap on our junior pastor who was just finishing a deliverance ministry. Then we gained our consciousness. I can’t believe what I saw as I opened my eyes, our junior pastor ran to his clothes, pleading and said “it’s the work of the devil”. I looked again, alas! It’s sister Margaret, out junior pastor’s wife.

to be continued
Nice update ��
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Nice one op, thanks so much
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Great updates Hollar007
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Episode 68

I looked again, alas! It’s sister Margaret. “Everybody must hear this” she said as she ran out of the room. It never moved me, what is it she has never seen before, did she think my body belong to her alone, I laid down still thinking the just concluded revival. I touched myself, felt the seed inside me as some part came out waterily. Our junior pastor ran after his wife, I didn’t even moved, thank God I have the documents of the house. I got up, walked back to the dinning to finish the leftover Orange juice, showered before I set out back to my Aunty’s house. It was now I realized the prejudice of my action. I might not be able to succeed in bringing my brothers here if my aunty gets to know. I prayed silently sister Margaret confine the matter within her family. Getting home, it was a greatest surprise, I met my younger brothers sat in the sitting room. They ran into my arms. They are now matured than I thought. “Sister, we’ve missed you” they said as tears flowed out. I didn’t know if I should cry or smile, it was indeed a great surprise. My aunty stood up and went straight to her room. Now I need to plead my sister for forgiveness, she was desperately hurt with my action but I just thank God things turn out this way. As they held me close, I thought of sister Margaret and her husband, whatsoever, she might plan to do, I will take my siblings and start a new life in my new apartment.
“Please let’s sit” I told them. They gisted me of their suffering, how they went to bed with empty stomach and woke up in the next morning only to bombard them with plenty works. They finally made me shed tears. I hugged them, we all cried for some minutes before I remembered my aunty. I need to see her. “You should go up, shower and eat something” I excused myself…

I knocked at my aunty’s door, it was opened. She sat at the bed edge with her head bent – thinking. I knelt beside her asking for forgiveness. “I’m very sorry ma, I never meant to hurt you”. I never expected it, she gave me a sound slap, My mind went off, so sister Margaret has told my aunty. It was now I knew the game is over. No more hid and seek. “who do you think you are, I gave you everything, made you what you are today, see how you treated me, you spoke rudely to me on that day just because of your mere little brothers. Even for days now, nothing has ever gone well. I asked you again, who the hell do you think you are?” She said. I held my cheek. So, it was not about our junior pastor, I thanked my star and said “I’m truly sorry aunty, you are the only one in my life, everything that happened was to remind you of your promise and if I never did that how then will you know I love you”. You loved me by made me suffered, she cut in. “I don’t want you think that way, let it be bygone. Now is the time to enjoy every bit of me than ever before, I promise to do everything you ever want me do.” She side looked, “are you giving me your word?’ She asked. I realized she was moved and about to smile, this aunty cannot do without me, She is in love… My mind pounded heavy as I haven’t known what is yet to surface as our junior pastor would be battling right now in his house or maybe the case has gotten to church.
“Aunty, there’s no way to undone what already has been done, so kindly give me the chance to redeem my lost prestige” I pleaded and moved closer as I touched her thigh rubbing and patting forth towards her inner room. She widened her lips, “amy!” She announced in a tiny voice. Her body shook, before she could recover, I gave her a kiss. “Tell me you’ve forgiven me” I said. She nodded. Good! The case is settled, I stood and headed to the sitting room while she called; “Amaka, you’re a naughty girl”.
I smiled back at

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Ann2012(f): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Episode 69

Semi – finale

I stood and headed to the sitting room while she called; “Amaka, you’re a naughty girl”.
I smiled back at her. That night my uncle found every means to have a private time with me. He has been giving me the signal since I returned home. I found a way to clear the air while everybody was busy watching TV. I told my siblings to retire to bed early that we have a long Journey to make in the following morning. They need to do shopping. Hearing this, they were full of excitement, the unmeasurable joy made them rushed to bed with the hope that the day will break within an hour. Now, I still have to deal with my aunty who cannot wait to f_ck me inside, and my uncle who cannot leave to bed until he cum inside me. “Sir, I promise to give you your request tonight, but you’ll need to give me time. Let me stay with aunty till she sleeps off because I wouldn’t want anything disturb us”. He made himself more comfortable on sit, “pls hurry up to her, in fact, you can pet her to sleep or you sing her lullaby” he whispered. I took my leave and joined my aunty who has been waiting anxiously for my arrival. She was half naked: no pant nor bra but her unbutton night gown which only covered the nipples and left the center visible. “Pls lock the door” she retorted. I have lust seen the hairy below her Navel, “ma, do I need to shower? I requested. The h_ney look on my aunty turned me on. “Pls quickly go in and wash your sweat away” she said. I put off my cloth, turned on the shower, bathing when I felt a gentle touch at my back. “I can’t wait any longer” my aunty said romantically. We began the fellowship inside the bathroom. She was surprised when she got to my downstairs, “your whole is big, how….” I cut in and replied “the cucumber is…. ” she sealed my mouth and told me to keep silent while she kept on eating my p_sy. We stayed together for 30 minutes before we returned to the bed where we also spent another half an hour. I ate every part of her p_sy, f_ngered, s_cked and f_cked her like never before. After she has c_me several times. She gave me a kiss and said she would need to sleep because there will be fasting and prayer in the next day which she needs to do, so I left her to sleep and returned to my uncle who has been awaiting me.

There is always time for everything under the sky, right now it’s the time to play my uncle, we started the marathon there in the sitting room. S_cking, romancing and enjoying ourselves. He turned me naked while the TV is on: partially lightened the room. I slept on him as I was busy feasting on his er_cted d_ck while I widened my p_sy across his face, eating me down below angrily like his life depends on it. We moved on, turned me to ground while He injected his c_ck into my p_sy slightly, I felt the first inch slide into me and relaxed. It felt so nice. He pulled his hips back then thrust them forward fast and hard ripping through my v_ginity while his mouth was not still on my n_ple. He leaned down and s_cked one of my n_pples back into his mouth and started s_cking the way he knew would make me crazy. The s_cking soon made me as crazy as thought that I began to moan louder. I didn’t actually care if my moan could be heard or things turned up bad. I knew everything I have ever needed has already been completed – my siblings are back, my apartment is ready, even now that our junior pastor has been exposed might even complicate the whole matter, so why hiding again? The s_cking soon made me crazy again and I started to move my hips. I nearly c_m as the movement of my hips pushed me further onto his c_ck. “YESSSSSS…” I moaned as the feelings began to take control of my mind and body “HMMMM I’m cumming…” I panted, “YES! YES! YES! Give me big!!

Aaaaaaaeeeeeeiiiiiiii” he disappeared on me and I felt him again eating the sweetness of my p_sy. I know he wanted me c_m in his mouth. He gave me the strange and best s_ck of my life. I could not hold it but shout out loud. I didn’t know when he disappeared again, I thought he would return with his c_ck back inside me, I couldn’t help but rubbed my G-point, preparing for his return.
“Amaka!!!! What the hell is going on here?” A voice demanded.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Ann2012(f): 6:58am On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Episode 70

Finale

He gave me the strange and best s_ck of my life. I could not hold it but shout out loud. I didn’t know when he disappeared again, I thought he would return with his c_ck back inside me, I couldn’t help but rubbed my G-point, preparing for his return.
“Amaka!!!! What the hell is going on here?” A voice demanded.
I got confused hearing the voice, but decided to ignore because I was no more on this planet. I felt a slap on my tight, “are you mad? ” the voice asked again. It was now I knew something bad has visited my door. I widened my eyes and saw my aunty flashing torch at me. “What is actually happening here? She asked. I looked round and could not see my uncle anymore. “Gush!” Me too was confused, could all this have been dream, I don’t quite understand. “What exactly are you looking for? She asked me as she pointed the torch round the room if anyone was there with me, but to my greatest surprise, my uncle trace could not be found. I wondered if he has turned to a ghost. “Hello lady! You still don’t give me response, what are you doing here and have you forgotten this is my house, oh! Now, you have the audacity, naked in my sitting room, touching yourself with such an exoteric moan when you know my husband is around. Now I get you, I think you have done with me so it is turn to lay hold on my husband.” She never stopped her long narration, I could not even say a word but nodded in disagreement. She continued, “everything we had in my room not quite long was actually not enough for you, the next thing you need is my husband’s d_ck.
Please get up from here and back to your room before I open my eyes. I quietly stood up, packed my clothes and walked away embarrassingly to my room.

The following morning was the day of the devil. I woke up, the atmosphere of the house was unpleasant. Everyone minded their personal life. It wasn’t like the abode I once lived. I began to wonder even my little just arrived siblings noticed but could not ask because of unfriendly moods. Both my uncle and aunty were walking round the house like cat and rat. I then went to my room packing my things, thinking my stay is already over. My sister asked why I’m packing but could not give her a response. I was nearly done packing when I heard an angry voice calling my name from downstairs. O! It finally happened I told my self. I quickly ran to answer the call, there I saw the whole family – sister Margaret with her husband, aunty with uncle. They all sat down round, their eyes were like fire. I didn’t know how to greet. “I… Good… I’m sor…” I stammered. I tried to compose myself but the load in my heart was too much.
“What happened yesterday, can you come here and explain?” A male voice asked. Before I could turn to see who asked and merge my words for reasonable response, A dirty slap landed on my face. Geez! It was my aunty. They never allowed me say a thing, she came back to give me another one, uncle rose in my defense. “You see, he still want to f_ck this useless for nothing girl” she alarmed. While our junior pastor told her to take it easy. Sister Margaret too after hearing her husband, flare up in anger. Roaring like a lion. They all poured out their minds. Each person facing their husbands. It was then I knew my uncle heard my aunty last night how we f_cked and sister Margaret too has told them about our junior pastor and I.

After they all had a long quarrels, they finalised what to do about me. But before that, I have already returned to my room, packed my things and got my siblings ready to set out. They all came and told us to leave the house with immediate effect. I began a sermon before I left the house. I preached to sister Margaret to always keep to her husband and use her experiences with me because her S.U only tears her marriage apart on bed. “It will be better you f_ck, s_ck and romance your husband as you always do than sleep like a dead during your inner fellowship” I said. I also advised my aunty too and left the house.

So right now, the only question in my mind was “what will I be doing in my new apartment, like source of income?” Part of me thought to use the money I got to start a business while in the second thought, to go out with my much experiences, use my body to earn by sleeping and f_cking both male and female that come my way. My question is WHO IS READY TO F_CK ME?

Well, I cannot still express how joyous, and excited I am as I finally free with my Long suffering plans to set, bring and unite my family after demise of our parents. New house, new life, new things.

The End.
Thanks to everyone for your patience, till the end of this story. And to the unknown writer who started the story, a big thank.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by arfezces: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thanks so much....may God bless you and the owner of the story...I really enjoyed it

2 Likes

Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
arfezces:
Thanks so much....may God bless you and the owner of the story...I really enjoyed it

Amen.. Bless u too..
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Ann2012(f): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Thanks for sharing
Interesting and educative story
Re: Amaka The Lesbian.. by Kaycee9242(m): 1:53am On Sep 06, 2020
Thanks so much op for posting to the end i really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.