Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle (1336 Views)

Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle by AhoadaRivers: 7:48pm On May 19, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Why are your representatives or politicians not hammering this to federal government? Its your governors and senator you need to hold ransom.

When other region leaders are fighting for their people. Your region politicians are busy fighting 4 their pocket.

In order not to ask question, they push the Biafra theory to una head.

Usual yoruba Cliche!

1 Like

Re: 3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle by AhoadaRivers: 7:49pm On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
Continued..... cheesy
Thus Biafra is a hoax, if not these polls supposed to show an undying commitment to the Grand Patron of Biafra whom was obviously and equally confused and perplexed on what really the Igbos want wink
Quitting politics, albeit shamefully was the only choice in order to hide the abomination accorded to him. Well I can't really say whether he died peacefully, but I am certain and I remain so that he lived a sorrowful life filled with envy and bitterness of not realising his dream of welding the stick of the Biblical Moses, in front of a a confused flock of the Eastern tribes smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cool
What tribe do you come from? grin

1 Like

Re: 3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 19, 2020
My prayer and sincere hope is that Biafra will be actualized before the end of this year.

It high time Nigeria splits.

People of goodwill who love peace and prosperity will back the Igbos to have their republic.

If you oppose their agitation for their republic, then you hate progress for your own people.

1 Like

Re: 3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle by Amarabae(f): 7:52pm On May 19, 2020
bonny is ijaw land,always get your facts Right .

1 Like

Re: 3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle by temblor1(m): 7:54pm On May 19, 2020
AhoadaRivers:

What tribe do you come from? grin
Should I tell him?.... cheesy
Helinues cheesy
Re: 3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle by maiunguwar: 8:08pm On May 19, 2020
The Igbo's must vacate Nigeria to make progress.Nothing good can ever come out of any union with the Hausa and Fulani ethnic group.There only ambition in life is to marry multiple wives,breed like rabbits and a pilgrimage to mecca.Northern Nigeria has 16 million out of school children.How can any country make progress with such outlandish illiteracy and ignorance ?We would be overwhelmed in the future by the shere numbers of the almajiri invading our lands to escape poverty in the north.

1 Like

Re: 3 ways the Federal Government can put an end to The Biafra Struggle by maiunguwar: 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
@ op,building of seaport and airports can not endear us to Nigeria .The country is a failed country already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Notifies INEC On Its Preparation To Conduct Direct Primary In Edo-photo / Ritualists Kill Two, Curfew Imposed On Osun Town / In Attempt To Buy Edo State, Tinubu Releases N8bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.