Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) (106303 Views)

Inside Real Madrid’s Luxury Jet With Beds, Showers And Over 2000 TV Channels / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Virginnn(f): 6:56pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
It is stil vanity upon vanity
Choose your vanity wisely
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by friday2011(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2020
God. Answer my prayers too ooo...

Even if na £100,000 a week footballer level of wealth.

I don taya for poverty.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Simpubozz(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2020
Slawormir This guy na werey grin:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Be a real niggarrr
Huzzle make your children nor begin type vanity upon vanity

My real niggarrr
Money is good
We need to huzzle so that when efcc come our area come arrest people them nor go leave us behind
We need to huzzle seriously so that police go dey invite us dey questions us about our source of wealth
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Blackmiserable(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2020
doctor306:

Is ur phone and ur selfcon not vanity

Oloriburuku
Ha, Ogbeni, ko ti le to yen.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Humanoid01(m): 6:58pm On May 19, 2020
thundafire:
u mean those thugs
I am a Chelsea fan, but I am not a thug. Your comment doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by idonhammer: 6:59pm On May 19, 2020
Vanity upon what?

mkoabiola:

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Adesina18111(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2020
I just wished I could stone you now!!!...
mkoabiola:

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Ucee1999: 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
Babyforever:
Free kiss for anyone that'll give me his contact

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by luvme0702: 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
Chai! Owu na bastard.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Siberia01(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2020
thundafire:
Money is good
davido can comfortably buy 3 of those in a day
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by DonDraper66: 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
no be small thunder jare

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ExquisiteMia: 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
Money is good. good money is even better
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Viciyke00(m): 7:07pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:

Even the poverty you are living in is vanity you broke fool

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by vertueptime: 7:08pm On May 19, 2020
Our coordinating minister of tourism will salivate on this.

obembet:
More

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11655300/roman-abramovich-private-jet/amp/
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by adecz: 7:08pm On May 19, 2020
angry

No swimming pool??

Nonsense!!

I don't want this one!
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by nomenclature(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by vegafbs: 7:10pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERMENT!
If Things on Earth which could be Destroyed at anytime are this beautiful. Then Imagine How Beautiful Heaven is....

Revelation 21:10-23
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Ensure you Don't Miss Heaven For Anything...

So you wrote all this because of Abrahamovich's wealth? Poverty is indeed a disease, I swear
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by speedchariot(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2020
This kind wealth dey intimidate Witches, Even village People. He doesn't even pray fall down and die prayer.....

Make 500k in Nigeria ur prayer request will change to oh ............

My brother go and make money

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by mikael11(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2020
Oluwa ma gbagbe mi!!
I want this kind money embarassed
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Kennyceez: 7:11pm On May 19, 2020
Behold this Beauty.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by michoim(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
On point

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by kimjessey2019: 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
God ooooooh
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Petersamuel8(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
Men c kitchen for inside jet
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Femeto: 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
Na inside this plane I go dey live.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by nanakgh(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2020
Vani-

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by feedthenation(m): 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
But there's nowhere to fly to, due to international flight restrictions.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:18pm On May 19, 2020
Wetin I gain if after walking this earth leave and not emerging a billionaire...
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 19, 2020
For those interested in going into POS business call or Whatsapp 09070314423
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by LannisterIMP: 7:20pm On May 19, 2020
Where is the vanity correct crew!
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by DonDraper66: 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
vanity kee u there
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 19, 2020
The love of money is said to be the root of all evil, here you are picking the root as well as the whole tree, leaving money out grin. Choose wisely...
dukeprince50:
Baba God, I need the "root of all evil o" Infact I need the whole tree. but I want make am legit, no short cut, no diabolical means, just legit and Godly
To the vanity crew, Riches are vanity, poverty is also vanity, choose ur vanity wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.