Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Do Do You Get A Teenager That's Hinged On Finding Ways To Make Money Online? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do Do You Get A Teenager That's Hinged On Finding Ways To Make Money Online? (285 Views)

Wikifx’s Tips On Finding A Reliable Broker / A Guide For You On Finding The Finest SEO Training / Meet Nigerian 15 Years Old Teenager Who's Already A Phd Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Do You Get A Teenager That's Hinged On Finding Ways To Make Money Online? by rafo200(m): 4:45pm On May 19, 2020
Advice needed

Re: How Do Do You Get A Teenager That's Hinged On Finding Ways To Make Money Online? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2020
first of all, you must make sure that his/her parents are doing everything in their power to cater for all the BASIC life needs of that child. aka FOOD, SHELTER, CLOTHING, EDUCATION etc

as every kids are different, each and every parent should address this issue with their kids as they see fit but...
- you must make that child drastically change his/her priorities in life
- you must make that child understand that there is more than just money to life
- you must make that child understand that cheap/ill gotten money is worthless
- you must make that child understand that his duties right now is to get the best possible education he can get (money/goods will rightfully come in due time)
- you must sit down with that said child and make him/her understand why (at his age) he doesnt need the money he is seeking for.

... and finally, if that child doesnt understand why a SOUND EDUCATION is all they need to succeed in life, then show him/her the below picture:

Re: How Do Do You Get A Teenager That's Hinged On Finding Ways To Make Money Online? by Excellentmind19: 11:41pm On May 19, 2020
Why can't he do both?
Re: How Do Do You Get A Teenager That's Hinged On Finding Ways To Make Money Online? by Jackossky(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2020
Have to learn this too.
How do you tell the brewing teenagers that G ain't the way and just a phantasmagorical illusion of splendor?

Some even see me as one; maybe due to dressing or how I distant myself from others, some already started but I have been looking for ways to convince a teenager not to venture into such online scams and face his/her books.

The evidence I have are not substantial enough to convince someone not to follow the band wagon.

(1) (Reply)

Free Step To Step Guidance On How To Get Admission And Study In The Philippines / Recommendation For ICAN Program / Interview Questions For Doctoral And Master Applicants In Abroad And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.