Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Coronavirus: How Many Times Have You Touched Your Face Today? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How Many Times Have You Touched Your Face Today? (324 Views)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: How Many Times Have You Touched Your Face Today? by jchioma: 5:45pm On May 19, 2020
With the advent of the COVID-19 virus, so many guidelines and directives have emanated from the World Health Organization and other medical bodies. I have tried to keep up with most of these directives, like maintaining physical distancing by a distance of at least 2 metres; regular handwashing with soap under running water; use of hand sanitizer, wearing a mask before leaving my home etc. but the one which says "Don't touch your face" has become my albatross.

It is said that you can contract coronavirus by touching almost anything in a public space and then touching your mouth, eyes or nose, but I can't remember how many times I have touched my face today or my eyes, not to talk of touching or adjusting the mask while it is on, despite my best efforts.

It is also estimated that on average, humans touch their face 23 times per hour.

Abeg, I cannot come and go and kee myself jare!

For what?

Something whose existence in Nigeria is still a subject of cynicism and debate?

Re: Coronavirus: How Many Times Have You Touched Your Face Today? by JeffreyD1(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
I can't count

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Many Times Have You Touched Your Face Today? by Holumhidey(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
Approximately 670 times today
Re: Coronavirus: How Many Times Have You Touched Your Face Today? by IceLip: 5:50pm On May 19, 2020
only my hand knows

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Many Times Have You Touched Your Face Today? by jchioma: 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
Holumhidey:
Approximately 670 times today

Haba! Were you counting? The thing pass WAEC o!

(1) (Reply)

No Antibodies Immunity Against COVID-19, New Study Reveals / Nigerian Man Suffers Penile Fracture While Engaging In Rigorous Sex With..... / Causes Of Vaginal Dryness, Symptoms & Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.